KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » KMC Card Games

KMC Card Games
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

kenzo's 18+ forum; thread of the month goes to _

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:26 AM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

just a really sad pathetic bunch of losers

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:28 AM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

being invisible to hide the sad amount of time you actually spend on kmc

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:31 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

replies with a smiley because he's too stupid to think of words

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:47 AM
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
replies with a smiley because he's too stupid to think of words

smile

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:48 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

remembers when double posting was a banable offense

Last edited by mitchydumbface on May 22nd, 2015 at 07:50 AM

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:48 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

the kmc podcast would only work if it spent 90% of its time talking about _ and focusing the other 10% on _

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 07:59 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

being overly outspoken about not being one of them homosexuals

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:05 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

dicks for nips

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:05 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

nip for dick

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:06 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

titties and beer

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:06 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

the injustice of asterixing ****. ****!

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:08 AM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

8 dildos and 5 inch diameter anal beads all in at once. while fcking a second hand flesh light your friend used onced but claimed it was phoney bullshit cause he didn't consider getting a size fit enough for his tiny cock so you'd say you'd give it go seeing as your cock's a tad larger than his and you know this because of that one time you both got drunk together and he turned out to be the flashing kind of drunk and it's not like you set your eyes out to spot his cock or nothing he just dropped trou right in front of your face so it just so happened you saw his cock that one time, so you understand why that fleshlight would be too large for his tiny cock. but also with nipple pinchers, watching a video of yourself jerking off to watching walshy jerking off to himself in the mirror.

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:29 AM
Scribble

Mitch's masterpiece right there

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:31 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

maybe that one's too long

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:31 AM
Scribble

Nah

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 08:32 AM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by mitchypoopoo
being invisible to hide the sad amount of time you actually spend on kmc
too real

Old Post May 22nd, 2015 05:07 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Who knows how to set a game up like we did back in the day?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 04:37 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

I edited it for maximum efficiency.

Originally posted by Scribble

Oh, the antici-

Pation.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jan 14th, 2021 05:01 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Buncha Necrolord §hitposters! lol

Old Post Jan 16th, 2021 03:21 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote