KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » the Bodyguard

the Bodyguard
Started by: Reep

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mac11586
Fallen Jedi

I think there may be a couple reasons why he is not green like everyone else.

1. If you are not created for this version of the matrix your code would not be the same as everyone elses. This would explain why agents are green. They come from this version they are their to protect that version. If we would have had a chance we would have seen all rogue programs not from this version would be yellow. Also the oracle and Arch. as well.

2. His program was written by someone other than the arch. and was added. The program language might be diffrent yet it was compatiable enough to use for this version of the matrix.

We have to keep in mind the matrix is a computer program like computers it has rules. It can be hacked and programed by anyone with the right tools. He might be gold because a human wrote him who knows.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 01:37 PM
mac11586 is currently offline Click here to Send mac11586 a Private Message Find more posts by mac11586 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tuur

If Neo would have seen this before, why make a big deal out of it now? It doesn't make sense for a story line.

I still feel this is the first time he encountered a different color...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2003 02:12 PM
Tuur is currently offline Find more posts by Tuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
W. Lee Chojin
Just here...

Serath is yellow because, different the agents, he is a program without a human body, all humans are green to Neo, like the agents, after all,they use humans connect to the matrix ....

I believe after Neo see Serath, the Oracle, Merovingian, and all others carachters are yellow, but they just dont show ....

ps: sorry for my english ...

The Usual Suspects - Verbal Kint

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 06:16 PM
W. Lee Chojin is currently offline Click here to Send W. Lee Chojin a Private Message Find more posts by W. Lee Chojin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I agree with W. Lee Chojin, in that the programs that are gold are the ones that are "above", or not from, this version of the Matrix. This would mean, i think, that Seraph, Architect, and Mero aregold. I didnot say the Oracle because, if you have read my post "The Oracle", i think that there is a new Oracle each time there is a new version, meaning that the Oracle only knows what is supposed to happen in this particular version.

Also, when the One goes to the Source, his code is deleted, and the code of the One is reinserted into the One, therefore, the One knows he is the One, but doesn't know about the architect, b/c it isn't in his programming to know.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 07:28 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theprophecy123
Resister

yes
wasnt it concluded in a thread that seraph is an 'angel' from 'heaven' meaning a program from the first matrix

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 08:25 PM
theprophecy123 is currently offline Click here to Send theprophecy123 a Private Message Find more posts by theprophecy123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by theprophecy123
yes
wasnt it concluded in a thread that seraph is an 'angel' from 'heaven' meaning a program from the first matrix

Prophecy you are on the right track.

Seraph is short for Seraphim The highest ranking angel in God's kingdom.

quote:
According to the dictionary an Angel is "a celestial attendant of God; one of a class of Spiritual Beings who, in Medieval Angelology, were the lowest of the nine celestial orders: Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels and Angels." However for most people, an Angel is an Angel, regardless of their so called 'rank'.

Remember what Seraph said the Neo," I protect what matters most".

Seraph is protecting the Oracle, which is also GOD. Thats why he's Gold and not green.

quote:
In the bible the two most precious metals are gold and silver. These noble metals are very enduring, not liable to the rust which destroys baser metals. In many respects they are nearly alike, but gold is more rare and precious than silver.

So I guess this answers the question of who created the Matrix. It was the Oracle not Persephone.

If Persephone were the creator, Seraph would be guarding her because she would be what matters most.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 10:55 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

In the new trailer, the Oracle's code is shown as green (when the multiple smiths are infecting her). So why is Seraph gold, even though he's probably from the first Matrix.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 11:58 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Try 600 years scine the Second Renaissence. (I beleive I am the first IN THIS FORUM to refer to the EVENT and NOT the Movie) . 600 years because Morpheus (methinks) said that the Matrix and Zion and all, was 100 years old. SO 100 x 6 gives, 600.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:35 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

quote:
Originally posted by mac11586
I think there may be a couple reasons why he is not green like everyone else.

1. If you are not created for this version of the matrix your code would not be the same as everyone elses.

The Agents ARE NOT from this version, because:

"It happens Like before"

"No, not exactly"

Or something like that.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 12:37 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

crash> im not convinced the agents AREN'T from this version...i think the agents, the oracle, are recreated each time...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 01:19 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Maybe, the hardeware my be different, but the memorie is intact, THAT is for sure, and logical. Why learn something again and again? When you can us past experience?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:57 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

but the oracle has already said that they get rid of old programs, and REWRITE new programs...Why would Agents be any different? I also thought that the Twins could possibly be past Agents...i thought, but wait, they can go through things...true, but, if you want to save your friend, just shoot at the agent, and they go clear, freeing you friend...so, they rewrite agents, so now they can dodge bullets rather than go clear...purely assumption, of course, but...interesting nonetheless, no?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 03:04 AM
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Yup.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 03:21 AM
Sifer

A Seraph in the bible was said to have been like a fire demon glowing intensely. Something along those lines anyhow.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:05 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

She said old programs are up for deletion when (and only when) new and improved programs come along. Maybe the old ones weren't doing their job when Smith got killed (not exactly like before) and the new Agents at the beginning of reloaded were bigger, faster, stronger, and looked a lot more Menacing than Smith and the crew. I believe that was the first time Smith was actually "killed" and up for deletion.

When you upgrade an OS like Windows 2000, you don't rewrite all of the code, you just basically ghost it, add your upgrades and patches, and you have Windows XP. Same with the Matrix, mainly the same programs, some new, a few differences.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:58 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icon
New meaning to Free Agent

I had a theory on Neo in the thread "An interesting thought" saying that because he didnt choose to return to the source he cannot die. Well, look at it. Perhaps Seraph is the same way. He is the mind of the one from a prevoius version of the matrix, yet he cannot die. The matrix wont let him. So he keeps on going in the Matrix. Since the Oracle told him about everything, he is "indebted to you forever" as he says to her. Just a thought. Sorry if this didnt make sense, I've been drinking :P

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:00 AM
icon is currently offline Click here to Send icon a Private Message Find more posts by icon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

his name alone, seraph has to do with angels. He is the protector of the oracle, ie an angel watching over her so to speak. perhaps this explains his gold color code

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 05:52 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

I don't know why he is gold, but they made a point of showing Neo's reaction to it as well as the color. This did not happen with any other character, so I think it is safe to assume he looks different than everyone else, including the Oracle, Mer. and Archie.

I don't think anybody (except maybe Hamann) is a past One.
The past Ones all chose to reload the Matrix and go back and repopulate Zion. If Mer, Seraph, Archie, etc. made that decision, they would not be hanging around in the Matrix. Hamann is a possiblity, given his age, and his belief in the "One." It might be that he was a past one, or that he was one of the first offspring of the original gang of 24.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:30 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

Seraph, Oracle, Mer. etc are not erased when the Matrix is reloaded.
Pretend I have Windows 98 and Norton Virus Scanner on my computer. If I upgrade to Windows XP, what happens to the Virus Scanner? It is not part of the operating system, so it is not deleted. It is still on my computer, but not used, because I probably have a new virus scanner compatible with XP. If I keep upgrading to Windows 3000, Windows Ultimate, Windows Deep Thought, etc. The original Norton is still there, unless I delete it. If it was active, it would see all that happend in the past systems.

That is what Seraph, the Oracle, etc are like. When, why, by whom they were written I do not know.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:36 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Hamman would have to be 130, at least, to be a previous one...hes about fifty...And just because we do not SEE the code for mero, Archie, etc, does not mean they aren't gold, also, seeing as how, if Neo had seen it with Seraph, they wouldnt need to show their aura as well...of course, it could just be that Seraph is a heavenly body, thus he glows...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 04:26 PM