KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti-Monitor & Darkseid Vs Thanos & Galactus

Anti-Monitor & Darkseid Vs Thanos & Galactus
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is this forum so..inconsistent? I had people saying "Odin isn't a galaxy buster because average showings!" and yet here we are acting like Galactus is on average multiversal.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 05:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Why is this forum so..inconsistent? I had people saying "Odin isn't a galaxy buster because average showings!" and yet here we are acting like Galactus is on average multiversal.

You're implying because one person in this thread suggested he is Multiversal that the whole forum is inconsistent?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 05:21 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
You're implying because one person in this thread suggested he is Multiversal that the whole forum is inconsistent?

That is just one example. You are seriously saying you have not seen inconsistency as to which characters get to count which feats? It varies. Sometimes we take high end consistency, other times average, and yet other times people just go with low showings.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 05:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

That is just one example. You are seriously saying you have not seen inconsistency as to which characters get to count which feats? It varies.

No I'm not saying that.

I think I may have misphrased my post. I was just addressing this thread in general. My bad, I thought you were speaking on the subject based on this thread.

Apologies.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2015 05:25 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

His being multiversal makes no sense. If he is multiversal HOW the hell was he defeated by Thanos with the IG? Explain. If he is omniversal, how is Living Tribunal above him. If he is omniversal how did the hunger, which merely eats universes, play him like a fiddle?

If he is omniversal why was he even bothering to collect the infinity gems in the first place? Well, he was being manipulated so I guess I can let that slide.

But uh, if he is multiversal or even universal..Thanos is hitting him so hard he is blasted back and his helmet knocked off..how? If he is multiveral Beta Ray Bill does minor damage to him with a hammer strike...how? No, don't brush that off by saying it was merely cosmetic damage. If he was universal or even multiversal, Beta Ray Bill wouldn't be putting a scratch on him.

All those moments you stated,have him hungry/not fed,except the thanos with ig
1) Galactus isn't omniversal in power lolz,he has been stated as an omniversal threat,dosent mean his power is omniversal,not at all. If he became evil for example and left unchecked,he could do damage to the omniverse,heck BCA galactus was doing something similar.

Thanos with IG was stronger than he was,thanos shat on everyone there, living tribunal proved superior. Thanos was so powerful,death couldn't even dare speak to him,to know how strong death is,the galactus engine issue should tell you,he also shat on eternity too,who is stronger than death.

Living tribunal held 2 megaverses in the palm of his hand,way out of galan's league

The issue with hunger,was a hungry galactus,whose hunger drove him to the point of doing those things,he wasn't well fed there,and thanos did zero damage,just pissed him off,he oneshoted thanos.

The issue with beta ray bill,had him attempting to devour a planet,now common logic should tell you that whenever galactus wants to eat a planet,he must be hungry,no?,he also bitchslapped brb too.

Galactus' power varies with his hunger. When well fed,he shows these high tier feats,when hungry you see him getting hurt

Originally posted by abhilegend
Why not? A fed Galactus went hungry level just fighting Thanos and nearly died by two colliding. Who gives a shit? He isn't that high in totem pole to fight someone as powerful as Anti Monitor. Spectre would make Galactus his *****. Let alone Anti Monitor His fight with Scrier and Other is an absolute high end feat. He was amped in mad celestials fight and did nothing whatsoever against Galactus engine which was destroyed casually by an actual abstract i. e. Death. That's difference between actual abstracts and someone like Galactus. So we'll just throw out all his fights where he looked less than multiversal? How about his fight with Tyrant? He is in the middle of skyfathers and abstracts. Don't make him something he was never intended to be.

Yeah, in the process killing himself. Great idea.

What? His hunger was the whole reason for that entire issue,it drove him to the point of gathering the infinity gems,and where did it say that a blast from thanos drained galactus of all his energy?,ur making that up aren't you?. Galan oneshotted thanos despite his hunger

Amped? He ate 4 planets,that's not an amp,that's being well fed,and that's not even fully fed and was about to eat more before he was summoned there,that's no excuse lols
Considering he did better than an armada of celestials including arishem,yea that's a pretty good feat.
Tyrant? Galan shat on him each time he came back except the lat time where he had the ability to absorb galan's energies and control his ship,basically a galactus kryptonite.
The only 'low end' feat you have there is supposedly the galactus engine.
He faced off against the mad celestials,faced off against the galactsu engine,and then scrier and other. His power when well fed is obvious as day

So he kills himself while using the UN? Is this a joke?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 12:12 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

No UN for Galactus, Genii.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 07:31 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

That is just one example. You are seriously saying you have not seen inconsistency as to which characters get to count which feats? It varies. Sometimes we take high end consistency, other times average, and yet other times people just go with low showings.

Alot it comes from certain fanboys who will say anything to push or discredit there opostion.. On both sides of the fence it happens here.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 07:51 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, it was a high end feat for Galactus. It's his best feat in decades.

Just like DCnU Pandora actually destroying several multiverseS. I'm not going to give her a win against Anti Monitor.

erm

Galactus did better than the Celestials against the Galactus Machine which is a better feat IMO.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 08:05 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you believe he is omniversal..wow. You blame every single low showing on being hungry. Okay, I can buy that, as long as in every single one of this situations it was said he was hungry or weakened. Was..was that said for every single instance?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2015 10:14 PM
ODG

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Galactus did better than the Celestials against the Galactus Machine which is a better feat IMO.
Did it really? Galactus Machine did have to contend with an unspecified number of Celestials, Galactus, Aegis and Tenebrous after all.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 12:45 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Genii96

What? His hunger was the whole reason for that entire issue,it drove him to the point of gathering the infinity gems,and where did it say that a blast from thanos drained galactus of all his energy?,ur making that up aren't you?. Galan oneshotted thanos despite his hunger
So you don't know that Galactus was fed at that point and went to become hungry then?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

quote:
Amped? He ate 4 planets,that's not an amp,that's being well fed,and that's not even fully fed and was about to eat more before he was summoned there,that's no excuse lols
He gets amped when he ears more than one planet. Its like saying sun doesn't amps Superman.
quote:
Considering he did better than an armada of celestials including arishem,yea that's a pretty good feat.
No, its not. He was merely the last to retreat.
quote:
Tyrant? Galan shat on him each time he came back except the lat time where he had the ability to absorb galan's energies and control his ship,basically a galactus kryptonite.
I suggest you to read the comics again. Galactus actually retreated against Tyrant in SS v3 82 and even before Tyrant absorbed his energy was stalemating him.
quote:
The only 'low end' feat you have there is supposedly the galactus engine.
He faced off against the mad celestials,faced off against the galactsu engine,and then scrier and other. His power when well fed is obvious as day
Yeah, right. He is slightly above skyfathers like Odin while fed.

quote:
So he kills himself while using the UN? Is this a joke?
Have you read anything with UN? It kills the user too.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 11:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Since when does the un kill an experienced user ?

Abhi's making things up again.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2015 02:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't get it sometimes.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2015 02:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by Golgo13
No UN for Galactus, Genii.

Why not? Why not have him fight without a heart too huh?

So you believe he is omniversal..wow. You blame every single low showing on being hungry. Okay, I can buy that, as long as in every single one of this situations it was said he was hungry or weakened. Was..was that said for every single instance?

Never said he was omniversal,not even close,did u even read my post addressing that?.
Pretty much everytime he has struggled against weaker guys,he is either attempting to devour a planet,meaning he is hungry,or his hunger has been mentioned,barely,can you find a galactus who has fed on more than a planet acrually being beaten by weaker guys.

So you don't know that Galactus was fed at that point and went to become hungry then?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

He gets amped when he ears more than one planet. Its like saying sun doesn't amps Superman.
No, its not. He was merely the last to retreat.
I suggest you to read the comics again. Galactus actually retreated against Tyrant in SS v3 82 and even before Tyrant absorbed his energy was stalemating him.
Yeah, right. He is slightly above skyfathers like Odin while fed.

Have you read anything with UN? It kills the user too.

1) You have the scan and you don't even know what you are talking about. Nowhere does it say he just fed,infact he complains that the blast used on thanos drained his energy and the hunger is on him heavily,clearly showing he was nowhere near fed,unless you believe one blast will make a galactus who just fed hungry again?,which would be ridiculous

2) Again you don't know what you are talking about. One planet is nothing to galactus,he eats one planet per month on an average basis because he is not evil,and thus feeds only enough to not be hungry normally,only feeding more when he is about to fight a powerful opponent,superman and the sun are not the same as galactus,not even close. I bet you can't use your full strength if ur starving now can you?. galactus at one hundred percent power is when he is fully fed,anything less than being full fed is a weakened galactus,with the power varying. The same way a human when starving cannot do as much as when he is fed. Galactus at fully fed is his full power,not fully fed is weakened. I don't know where you pull this stuff from

3)What? Galactus didn't retreat he was facing it alone after all the others died and fled,what the hell r u talking about?,it was even blatantly said he was facing it alone.

4) Un dosent kill the user,you made that crap up

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 06:04 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Why not? Why not have him fight without a heart too huh?

Never said he was omniversal,not even close,did u even read my post addressing that?.
Pretty much everytime he has struggled against weaker guys,he is either attempting to devour a planet,meaning he is hungry,or his hunger has been mentioned,barely,can you find a galactus who has fed on more than a planet acrually being beaten by weaker guys.

1) You have the scan and you don't even know what you are talking about. Nowhere does it say he just fed,infact he complains that the blast used on thanos drained his energy and the hunger is on him heavily,clearly showing he was nowhere near fed,unless you believe one blast will make a galactus who just fed hungry again?,which would be ridiculous

2) Again you don't know what you are talking about. One planet is nothing to galactus,he eats one planet per month on an average basis because he is not evil,and thus feeds only enough to not be hungry normally,only feeding more when he is about to fight a powerful opponent,superman and the sun are not the same as galactus,not even close. I bet you can't use your full strength if ur starving now can you?. galactus at one hundred percent power is when he is fully fed,anything less than being full fed is a weakened galactus,with the power varying. The same way a human when starving cannot do as much as when he is fed. Galactus at fully fed is his full power,not fully fed is weakened. I don't know where you pull this stuff from

3)What? Galactus didn't retreat he was facing it alone after all the others died and fled,what the hell r u talking about?,it was even blatantly said he was facing it alone.

Just man to man.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 06:39 PM
Genii96

But the UN is part of him,so it counts as man to man

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 07:08 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What are you talking about? He was fed and dealing with Thanos made him hungry. Read the comic FFS.

quote:
Galactus is fully fed at one planet. Four planets is an amp. Just like Superman going to sun is an amp.

quote:
He was the last but he wasn't doing anything to it.

quote:

Have you even read anything about it?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 07:25 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Just for fun. Magus disintegrates Galactus with a solar system level blast.

(please log in to view the image)

Galactus needed help from Strange and Vishanti to reconstitute himself.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 07:40 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ except...it didn't destroy him at all?

You actually manage to confuse yourself

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 08:41 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

What are you talking about? He was fed and dealing with Thanos made him hungry. Read the comic FFS.

Galactus is fully fed at one planet. Four planets is an amp. Just like Superman going to sun is an amp.

He was the last but he wasn't doing anything to it.

Have you even read anything about it?

1) Nowhere there in those scans did It even ention he was fed,infact we see him say the hunger is on him,now if you are going to tell me that galactus goes from being sated to being hungry because of a blast from thanos,which thanos himself admits didn't do squat,and then a blast from galactus which oneshotted thanos, you are realling grasping for straws here

2)Galactus,fully fed on one planet?,my goodness

3)He outperformed an entire group of celestials,arishem includes THAT is the feat,not what he did to the engine

4) Clearly you haven't,if you think it kills the user.

5) That scan shoes galan taking a cheapshot from an attack composed of 5CCUs,and reforming himself,yea,low end feat right?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 10:02 PM