KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Anti-Monitor & Darkseid Vs Thanos & Galactus

Anti-Monitor & Darkseid Vs Thanos & Galactus
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genii96
But the UN is part of him,so it counts as man to man

No weapons for anyone. Just mano y mano.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 10:06 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ except...it didn't destroy him at all?

You actually manage to confuse yourself
He did it with help of Strange and Vishanti.

Alone he would've died.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 04:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

1) Nowhere there in those scans did It even ention he was fed,infact we see him say the hunger is on him,now if you are going to tell me that galactus goes from being sated to being hungry because of a blast from thanos,which thanos himself admits didn't do squat,and then a blast from galactus which oneshotted thanos, you are realling grasping for straws here
So he got hungry but before being hungry, he was actually hungry?

That's some logic right there. Galactus says "I'm hungry now" but it actually means "No, I was hungry even before I fought Thanos."

laughing out loud

quote:
2)Galactus,fully fed on one planet?,my goodness
Haha, shut up already if you're so ignorant.

Do you want me to post all those scans of Galactus being fed after eating one planet?

quote:
3)He outperformed an entire group of celestials,arishem includes THAT is the feat,not what he did to the engine
He didn't outperform shit. He just stood there while others retreated. There is no proof that Galactus was there because he was more powerful or anything.

quote:
4) Clearly you haven't,if you think it kills the user.
Name one time anybody has used it and it doesn't kills the user. Like Morg? Or like Reed?

quote:
5) That scan shoes galan taking a cheapshot from an attack composed of 5CCUs,and reforming himself,yea,low end feat right?

Magus flat out said its just a solar system level blast and Galactus had warning that an energy blast is coming his way.

"Solar system" level blast killed Galactus. Chew on that for awhile.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 04:15 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by abhilegend
So he got hungry but before being hungry, he was actually hungry?

That's some logic right there. Galactus says "I'm hungry now" but it actually means "No, I was hungry even before I fought Thanos."

laughing out loud

Haha, shut up already if you're so ignorant.

Do you want me to post all those scans of Galactus being fed after eating one planet?

He didn't outperform shit. He just stood there while others retreated. There is no proof that Galactus was there because he was more powerful or anything.

Name one time anybody has used it and it doesn't kills the user. Like Morg? Or like Reed?

Magus flat out said its just a solar system level blast and Galactus had warning that an energy blast is coming his way.

"Solar system" level blast killed Galactus. Chew on that for awhile.

1) It means he wasn't anywhere near well fed smartass,if one blast made the hunger come,clearly his energues were already reduced,this isn't rocket science.

2)When you learn the difference between being fed and fully fed,then you can come back. One planet is enough to stave off his hunger,that is all.

3)Oh yes I am sure being able to fight against the engine that killed celestials and caused others to flee,hold it back alone means he didn't outperform the celestials there. Ridiculous

4)Seeing as galactus himself is still alive,that kinda shits on that theory,reed didn't die after using it on abraxas either. Are you saying galactus who planned to use the UN on abraxas,was planning on dying and releasing him again? Lol.

5) Except galactus didn't die,and the only reason he even needed help was because death,one of the most powerful abstracts tried to stop him from merely reforming himself and everybody else,nothing to do with the CCU attack,which galactus wasn't even impressed by. Oh and how fed was galan then huh?

Galactus has vaped galaxies as a side effect to a fight while weakened,faced of tenebrous who is easily above universal while weakened,caused a multidimensional collapse in his fight with agamotto while not well fed. A fed galactus nearly collapsed the multiverse as a side effect to a fight. You chew on that for a while.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 11:00 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

1) It means he wasn't anywhere near well fed smartass,if one blast made the hunger come,clearly his energues were already reduced,this isn't rocket science.
Circular logic FTW. There is no well fed Galactus. Either he is hungry or he is fed. More than one planet means he is amped.
quote:

2)When you learn the difference between being fed and fully fed,then you can come back. One planet is enough to stave off his hunger,that is all.
Can you post a single scan where he ate a planet and isn't fed? And post a scan of fully fed Galactus while you're at it.
quote:

3)Oh yes I am sure being able to fight against the engine that killed celestials and caused others to flee,hold it back alone means he didn't outperform the celestials there. Ridiculous
No celestials were killed. Read the damn comic. And he just stood there, having no effect on Engine.
quote:

4)Seeing as galactus himself is still alive,that kinda shits on that theory,reed didn't die after using it on abraxas either.
When did Galactus used UN? You know Morg died using it, right? And Reed destroyed entire universe and himself. The universe just rebooted without Abraxas.
quote:
Are you saying galactus who planned to use the UN on abraxas,was planning on dying and releasing him again? Lol.
Did you even read the comic? Honest question.
quote:

5) Except galactus didn't die,and the only reason he even needed help was because death,one of the most powerful abstracts tried to stop him from merely reforming himself and everybody else,nothing to do with the CCU attack,which galactus wasn't even impressed by. Oh and how fed was galan then huh?
Galactus actually died there. Read the damn comic. He didn't needed help against Death as she was unable to directly influence anybody there. He was fed at that point. Getting disintegrated don't impress Galactus? Lulz.
quote:

Galactus has vaped galaxies as a side effect to a fight while weakened,faced of tenebrous who is easily above universal while weakened,caused a multidimensional collapse in his fight with agamotto while not well fed. A fed galactus nearly collapsed the multiverse as a side effect to a fight. You chew on that for a while.

Galactus has never destroyed Galactus while fighting someone, that was a speculation from Thanos.

Tenebrous is all hype.

Multidimensional collapse? When?

French and British armies fighting nearly collapsed a significant portion of omniverse once in Exiles.

http://i.imgur.com/aWDQswP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/pHLtVdP.jpg?1

That feat is so much higher than anything Galactus has done, you better forget about using it.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2015 05:29 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Bump.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 11:04 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Hmmmm. COIE Antimonitor would stomp, but if Galactus uses the Ultimate Nullifier then i guess Galactus' team should win.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2017 03:19 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RangerDX

AM solos

the true multiversal New Gods abstract version of Darkseid likely solos as well

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 05:51 PM
RangerDX is currently offline Click here to Send RangerDX a Private Message Find more posts by RangerDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Darkseid simply handwaves them for existence

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 02:59 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Darkseid or Anti Monitor solos team 2.

Team 1 consist of two megaversal entities, versus two less than universal entities.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 08:36 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Galactus wins it for team Marvel.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 19th, 2017 01:05 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Board Walker
Darkseid or Anti Monitor solos team 2.

Team 1 consist of two megaversal entities, versus two less than universal entities.

Megaversal? Lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote