KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls 3
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Dragonslayer swordspear needs a buff as well.....

Nerf Dark Sword, Estoc and the other shitty weapons that you can spam to death...

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on May 19th, 2016 at 07:35 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2016 07:32 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yah, I'm probably done with DS3 until the dlc comes out. Either that or if they finally give us a freaking Blue Eye orb.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 19th, 2016 07:35 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

While the servers were down I finally got around to Platinum the game. Getting the Gold Serpent Ring +2 was the hardest part. From now on; the Nameless King can go **** himself.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 04:47 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

Most metal fight in Souls.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 06:50 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
While the servers were down I finally got around to Platinum the game. Getting the Gold Serpent Ring +2 was the hardest part. From now on; the Nameless King can go **** himself.
Gratz. I have no interest in getting platinum/ all steam achievements this time around.

I refuse to farm pve mobs for something I should be able to obtain in pvp. From shit the bed with DKS3 and I'm really bitter about it. I loved the game at first and still had a blast with it, but the more I think about the covenants the more pissed I get.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 20th, 2016 08:47 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I never liked the NG+ concept. In fact, I preferred the challenges in the Chalice Dungeons of Bloodborne because they were straight forward and because they put a twist on the challenges making them feel less repetitive.

But you still don't want people to drop you stuff or summon help for the true challenges of the game because that ruins the point of them.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 09:40 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

No I don't want someone to "Give" me anything...but I'd like to EARN the ears and grasses by KILLING PLAYERS, not Silver knights for 8 hours straight. Yah, I got the Dark Soul in both DS1 and 2, and both had some great things to stride for. I LOVED getting my invader "auras" in Dark Souls 2 for instance. Can't even invade as a blue or DMB in this game.

Old Post May 20th, 2016 11:48 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I feel like inflicting this on you today:

Enjoy ur new crow waifu

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 06:38 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I really don't know why they made it so that people could drop items to each other. There is a guy with a Twin Princes Greatsword—a weapon that you can only legitimately get at the end of NG+—invading on the High Wall of Lothric.

Old Post May 26th, 2016 08:13 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I ran into a "gank" squad today. A host summoned me into a fight with him and his buddy decked out in fat armor wielding Smough's. They started taunting and tossing "I'm sorry"'s at me while advancing menacingly. So I popped Crystal Soulmass, waiting for them at the top of the stairs and one-shot the host with a Soulspear.

One of the more satisfying PvP matches I've had. People say that Sorcery isn't viable in PvP, but a backstepping Soulmass-Soulspear combo can deal like 1600 damage. Usually a one-shot. I had 3 back to back fights this morning that lasted 5 seconds each. laughing

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2016 10:30 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Oh hey, looks like they've fixed the Watchdog and Aldrich covenants. I finally picked up that sorcery trophy. Neat.

Dunno if they fixed Darkmoon. I didn't get any hits but I didn't try for long.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 08:46 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Am I the only 1 getting bored of dark sword noobs?

Its like 5-6 out of 10 dudes use a shield and dark sword.

Or estoc, gothard, irithyll......laaaaaame.

Began using twin prince sword in pvp its very good.
It has hyper armor the l2 r1 special is super and the r2 2 hand charge can do 700+ damage..

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jun 5th, 2016 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 09:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh hey, looks like they've fixed the Watchdog and Aldrich covenants. I finally picked up that sorcery trophy. Neat.

Dunno if they fixed Darkmoon. I didn't get any hits but I didn't try for long.
Aldrich covenant was always fine for me.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 05:15 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

An interesting quirk is that if you wear the ring that makes you look like a white phantom and use hidden body it makes you look like a player ghost and you can totally walk around people and have them ignore you until you backstab them.

Originally posted by Estacado
Am I the only 1 getting bored of dark sword noobs?

Its like 5-6 out of 10 dudes use a shield and dark sword.

Or estoc, gothard, irithyll......laaaaaame.

Began using twin prince sword in pvp its very good.
It has hyper armor the l2 r1 special is super and the r2 2 hand charge can do 700+ damage..

Yes, but ever since I became a filthy sorcery spammer I rarely have to actually deal with them in melee. And if I do they're usually so hungry for the parry or the R1 spam they run right into the Moonlight GS weapon art for 700 dmg.

The dark sword is legit OP I'm sure. I've seen a video of someone actually testing it and it has a larger hitbox than at least some greatswords.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Aldrich covenant was always fine for me.

Lucky you.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jun 6th, 2016 at 06:28 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2016 06:16 PM
Estacado
Legendary

They simply suck yesterday I played 2 matches against a dude won 1 and lost 1 simply because he estused like 9 times and i didnt have any left.

Matches took like 15 minutes each.

He tried to rush me down got demolished ran away and healed then repeat.....

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 05:44 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You might as well just black crystal out if they spam heal.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 07:29 AM
Estacado
Legendary

Funny shit that he was throwing hunter charm at me while he was the one healing....

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2016 11:01 AM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Estacado
Am I the only 1 getting bored of dark souls 3?
Nah man, I feel your pain.

In all seriousness, I'm really just waiting for the DLC. The game was really cool for pve for a playthrough or 2. But the pvp sucks ass. Dark Souls 2's pvp was still the best because the covenants and build varieties are unmatched.

Dark Souls 3's pvp FEELS great but has no depth....at all. I can't begin to describe how pissed I am at this either. As someone who spent over 800 hours in Dark Souls 2.........Oh well, the DLC will be fun. In the mean time I have the Witcher, Elite Dangerous and Total Warhammer to occupy my gaming time.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2016 01:15 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

I'm having great fun at level 60 with +6 equipment.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2016 08:15 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hybrid builds suck ass this time around. Smh.

And what have they done to my precious moonlight greatsword? sad

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 02:53 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote