KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dark Souls 3

Dark Souls 3
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Finally going to take the time and play this game. Any tips for a newbie? stick out tongue

What starting class is noob friendly?

Is caster any good?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 03:59 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

In Pve Pyro and caster are really good.

Most of the bosses have fire weakness.

If you have great chaos fire ball and the rings pyro is a beast.Thats kinda like all the stuff you need for that class.
That pyromancy also uses far less fp then Crystal soul spear and the other magic stuff...overall caster can be better but for that you need tons off other equipment.(crown of dusk, archdeacon staff and some other which can be hard to get)

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jun 11th, 2016 at 07:58 AM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2016 07:49 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Doing a Pyro run right now and it is sick awesome.

Question: What's the best RAW-type weapon (as I've decided to pour everything to defensives/stam as well as get my attune/int/faith way up there) that wouldn't need me to have a lot of dex/str?

Using Astoria Straight Sword (ASS) for now. Is this the best I can use?

Where is the earliest place I can farm Large Titanite?

What lvl should I be (weapons and soul lvl) to take on the Dancer (I know there's a glitch but I wanna do it legit)?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 06:34 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Raw ASS is supposed to be the best.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2016 09:21 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Old Post Jul 1st, 2016 09:06 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol at the 'buff' for the crescent moon sword. Such a shame, it is a very cool weapon.

Also, yes keep nerfing sorcery even more From. That's what we all want.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:36 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Are you still playing astner? I would like to kick your ass.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:36 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Not so much anymore. But when I do I invade. I don't do duels.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 01:42 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I might play this game again when the expansions hit. That's about it. Really good Souls game for PVE, HORRIBLE for pvp. No incentive to play as the covenants are beyond useless and there is no fun goal to work towards (glowing invader auras from DS2 for instance).

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:06 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Even in single player the game has no replay value since magic is awful.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:26 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Get good.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2016 04:51 AM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Ashes of Ariandel, the first DLC comes out October 25th.

(please log in to view the image)

Source.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2016 09:38 AM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

New features are being added to multiplayer as well, awwww yeeeah.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 02:49 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Old Post Aug 25th, 2016 02:58 AM
Arachnid1

You had me at Dark Souls

PWNT

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 06:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I finished my Soul Level 6 run a few days ago. Based on this concept that I found interesting. Deprived start. No level-ups except Yoel. Only rags. No shield. Raw ASS ftw.

It was pretty hard. I allowed myself to switch to Grave Warden set after Aldrich figuring they count as rags. The Prisoner's Chain was a life saver for the later bosses.

Last edited by Nephthys on Aug 28th, 2016 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2016 07:46 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

What a nerd.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 03:28 AM
Arachnid1

I bet he plays D&D LOL

PWNT

Old Post Aug 30th, 2016 04:48 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I was wondering if anybody has seen this new "covenant"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6SCYfYK4pE

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 30th, 2016 07:18 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1295233

They are finally fixing poise! And just in time for the new DLC too

PWNT

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 07:41 PM