KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Server Move

Server Move
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scribble
People are losing stuff from their profile. I just lost a considerable amount of quotes and images from the last two sections.
i also lost a lot of stuff from my profile

i miss the old server

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 09:18 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scribble
People are losing stuff from their profile. I just lost a considerable amount of quotes and images from the last two sections.

Your complaining about that? I lost my whole account..

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 09:39 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by Time Flys

At this point, everyone knows. No use continuing to complain. Raz, Imp and the other mods have been trying to help you.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:06 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah. You have a new account, just use that and move on.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:08 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
At this point, everyone knows. No use continuing to complain. Raz, Imp and the other mods have been trying to help you.

I don't think I was talking to you.

Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I just encountered a database error when posting (what can only be described as a hilarious post) in the TV Forum:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y19w8l264....07.35.png?dl=0

You probably got the email, but I guess may as well.

Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Originally posted by Bardock42
I just encountered a database error when posting (what can only be described as a hilarious post) in the TV Forum:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y19w8l264....07.35.png?dl=0

You probably got the email, but I guess may as well.
Yep that was a db upgrade. Should be all done.

If someone can find a pattern to the issues, it will help track down the problem.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:16 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Raz
Yep that was a db upgrade. Should be all done.

If someone can find a pattern to the issues, it will help track down the problem.

Have you tried my edit issue with the it with the special ´character?

I can reproduce the edit problem every time I post something with that character (I suppose there may be more that do it though)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah, happened again with the post above, if I click on edit it leads me to an empty edit box.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:22 PM
Scribble

Suffering is relative.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:38 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

I don't think I was talking to you.

smile Doesn't matter.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:45 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Anyways, the ´ character really does give you issues when trying to edit a comment with that in there.

It takes you to a blank edit box and the option to delete the post. Try to delete and it says you don't have permission to do so.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:47 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2015 10:50 PM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
No one cares, dick.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 08:53 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Good news everybody, I believe the "degree" character ° causes the same problem....

Old Post Aug 8th, 2015 07:23 PM
Bardock42

I guess it's not a huge problem, but frustrating when it happens. Just happened again, but I'm unsure which character caused it.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Aug 12th, 2015 at 03:27 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 03:24 PM
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

I'm seeing some smileys being posted, but getting the broken image. But I think the people posting them see the actual smiley.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 05:38 PM
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Originally posted by Bardock42
Have you tried my edit issue with the it with the special ´character?

I can reproduce the edit problem every time I post something with that character (I suppose there may be more that do it though)

I am nearly sure that it is the character at the end of my username. My posts can't be quoted and my name does not autofill (or confirm) in the private messenger. However, I do still receive private messages...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 01:17 AM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Zampanó
I am nearly sure that it is the character at the end of my username. My posts can't be quoted and my name does not autofill (or confirm) in the private messenger. However, I do still receive private messages...

Yes, it seems very likely that your character and other variations with the accent would also make trouble.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 02:47 PM