KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Server Move Glitches Thread

Server Move Glitches Thread
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Where does this dude go? Does he go to a cave without wifi?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 12:45 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze
what the **** is wrong with raz?

He dont care.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 02:41 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Board Walker
Good then I can move on from this persona, and pursue more relevant projects to keeping this site going.

The primary stream of income for this site is advertisements, and the net traffic for this site is primarily dependent on non unique loads. I would be thrilled if more "Board Walkers", "Carvers", and "LOBs" populated this site because they generate some of the highest web crawler results for this site.
Often times, there is some truth to what several of these posters say. There are also enough non biased posters (PR, Bada, Pym, Digi, Galan, Sot, Omega Vision, etc.) that would help us get an average on how powerful these characters really are. You also can't deny that there are a bunch of characters that have yet to be placed on the list and really deserve to be.
Originally posted by iceman24567
Be careful what you ask for the next thing you know little Board Walkers and LOB will be running around this place
no. They just like to joke around, troll and occasionally make good posts. The true calamity lies in posters that say retarded sh*t and actually believe it.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 03:44 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I've wanted to get back to the tiers thing for a while now; I'm just unlucky in the sense that the minute I think to myself "i really want to do this; i'm going to start now and dive right in to it", something happens that disallows me from doing so.

I do think a good tiers thread is a good idea though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by -Pr-
I've wanted to get back to the tiers thing for a while now; I'm just unlucky in the sense that the minute I think to myself "i really want to do this; i'm going to start now and dive right in to it", something happens that disallows me from doing so.

I do think a good tiers thread is a good idea though.

If anything it will be KMC's legacy, for future forums to have access to a snapshot in time. To be able to see what our collective mindset perceived as the most powerful, and top of the food chain characters were during our time.

Furthermore, it will stand as an example of how we perceived as a cohort, a generation, and what made us different from all the others. Our Tier Ranking will simply be a manifestation of our beliefs for all others to judge us by, so if we do one lets make sure it is one to last for the ages. In all likelihood this will be KMC's last tier ranking, its final iteration to demonstrate a clear contrast in how we prior perceived to how we now perceive.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 04:49 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

If anything it will be KMC's legacy, for future forums to have access to a snapshot in time. To be able to see what our collective mindset perceived as the most powerful, and top of the food chain characters were during our time.

Furthermore, it will stand as an example of how we perceived as a cohort, a generation, and what made us different from all the others. Our Tier Ranking will simply be a manifestation of our beliefs for all others to judge us by, so if we do one lets make sure it is one to last for the ages. In all likelihood this will be KMC's last tier ranking, its final iteration to demonstrate a clear contrast in how we prior perceived to how we now perceive.

I just want to talk about power levels in comics...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

I just want to talk about power levels in comics...

KMC LEGACY OR GO HOME

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:49 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Where else would I keep my computer?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:50 PM
Board Walker

Where else would I keep my computer?

I thought you regularly posted from the residential cantina?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I thought you regularly posted from the residential cantina?

Can't say I even know what that is. Unless you're just using an overly fancy pair of words for "kitchen".

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:52 PM
Board Walker

Can't say I even know what that is. Unless you're just using an overly fancy pair of words for "kitchen".

Edit.

Last edited by Badabing on Jun 23rd, 2015 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Oh right, a bar.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 05:57 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by deathslash
Often times, there is some truth to what several of these posters say. There are also enough non biased posters (PR, Bada, Pym, Digi, Galan, Sot, Omega Vision, etc.) that would help us get an average on how powerful these characters really are. You also can't deny that there are a bunch of characters that have yet to be placed on the list and really deserve to be. no. They just like to joke around, troll and occasionally make good posts. The true calamity lies in posters that say retarded sh*t and actually believe it.
both BW and LOB believe what they say and their own self importance.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 06:30 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Of course BW messes up the page...

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 07:42 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Mindset
Of course BW messes up the page...

Truly...I had no inkling that would happen, it was entirely an unforeseen misfortune.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 07:48 PM
Badabing
Karen

Truly...I had no inkling that would happen, it was entirely an unforeseen misfortune.
Is that a quote from your parents the day you were born? confused

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 08:01 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Looks like Bada nerfed that obnoxiously large image!

Right-O

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 08:06 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Badabing
laughing out loud

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 08:21 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Badabing
Dino zinger laughing

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 09:38 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Lift the cross-genre ban in the CBVF.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2015 10:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote