KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Server Move Glitches Thread

Server Move Glitches Thread
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
What the hell is his problem? How much time does it actually take to do these things? I'm starting to think he's just trolling the forum.

Wouldn't surprise me. I can't vouch for the guy personally. And I've been among his biggest detractors among the mods, despite enjoying KMC. He can't be a fan of me these days. For example, I have a thread in the Mod Forum titled "If Raz Ever Returns..." talking about what needs done. And it's from like 5 years ago. This sh*t has been going on for a while.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 03:24 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

He don't care, he takes his checks and walks.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 03:27 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Raz doesn't care and has been proven to not be trust worthy. His words seem to mean nothing, they are empty. Unless he can prove other wise.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 01:37 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

It's irritating tbh.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 02:50 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Not to me, I still have fun on here regardless.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 02:52 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Digi
Wouldn't surprise me. I can't vouch for the guy personally. And I've been among his biggest detractors among the mods, despite enjoying KMC. He can't be a fan of me these days. For example, I have a thread in the Mod Forum titled "If Raz Ever Returns..." talking about what needs done. And it's from like 5 years ago. This sh*t has been going on for a while.
I like how he changed Ush's title to 'Co-Admin', and even made a thread about how he and Ush could now usher KMC into its golden age... But really all he did was change Ush's Mod-tag, before going MIA again. He did nothing in the way of giving him any kind of Admin privileges, lol. I can't help but laugh at this point. thumb up

It'd be nice if he actually logged back in and, you know, did something... But given his history, I doubt we'll see him again inside of 2 years.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 27th, 2015 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2015 03:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Interesting note: It took me forever to remember my password. I tried to log in multiple times and apparently I don't have the same email I did when I first used to come here. It suggested I contact the webmaster. Doing so gave me an email back saying that is no longer a valid email address.

-_-

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 02:46 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Are there any lingering issues with the server move? If so, let me know and I will email Raz tomorrow. He still hasn't made the forum changes we requested, or sorted out the mod situation.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 02:55 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Apparently his email is invalid, so hopefully you have an alternate.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 03:05 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Badabing
Are there any lingering issues with the server move? If so, let me know and I will email Raz tomorrow. He still hasn't made the forum changes we requested, or sorted out the mod situation.

I have been having issues quoting posts. When I quote a post nothing appears in the text box when the message I quoted should be there. Happening more and more lately

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 12:30 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My time was wrong, but that's livable.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 12:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by -K-M-
I have been having issues quoting posts. When I quote a post nothing appears in the text box when the message I quoted should be there. Happening more and more lately

i was having this same problem....and i was unable to go into a thread and look at a different page. weird. clearly a conspiracy to keep canadians from using the forum as a platform for.....taking over the world!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 01:00 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I am unable to use the ignore list, adding members or removing them.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 05:40 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Problem here is rather obvious. The site has an administrator that for whatever reasons cannot log on often enough.

Also, I can't open certain PMS.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 03:15 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
that_guy09

Originally posted by Facee
Problem here is rather obvious. The site has an administrator that for whatever reasons cannot log on often enough.

Also, I can't open certain PMS.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2015 04:19 AM
that_guy09 is currently offline Click here to Send that_guy09 a Private Message Find more posts by that_guy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I've sent Raz an email noting the errors since the server move. I've also requested a few other things that will help the forums.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 10:09 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

I've sent Raz an email noting the errors since the server move. I've also requested a few other things that will help the forums.

Tell him to speed up my ascenscion to modhood while you're at it.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 10:14 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raz should be fired and imprisioned for life.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 25th, 2015 06:09 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

I just checked my subscribed threads page - almost all of them are gone. no expression

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Aug 11th, 2015 10:14 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote