KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leader of NAACP chapter exposed as caucasian

Leader of NAACP chapter exposed as caucasian
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Leader of NAACP chapter exposed as caucasian

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 06:58 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I saw that... WTF.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 07:07 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Read about this. Reminded me of TV's Ann Perkins, but in reverse.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 07:28 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

This was one smart lady, she knew the black community is now the biggest entitled group in America. She just wants a piece of the pie (victim status).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 08:34 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^jealous stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 08:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

People are just jealous.

Some white people are born black, just like some males are born female, like Jenner. I don't see the big deal.

Last edited by Time Immemorial on Jun 13th, 2015 at 01:23 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:19 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

I wasn't aware you had to be black to be the leader of the NAACP. they've obviously allowed her to serve for her credentials rather than her race. If they discriminated based on race, wouldn't that be hypocritical?

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:56 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lestov16
I wasn't aware you had to be black to be the leader of the NAACP. they've obviously allowed her to serve for her credentials rather than her race. If they discriminated based on race, wouldn't that be hypocritical?

Technically a chapter leader.

Here's my take: the issue isn't that disguising yourself as another race is wrong, just that the level of this one woman's lies and masquerading are incredible.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:58 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16

Well said, Reverse Discrimination in full swing.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 01:59 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

An issue we have to consider is that her educational credentials were won on false pretenses. She went to school on a minority scholarship.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:00 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
An issue we have to consider is that her educational credentials were won on false pretenses. She went to school on a minority scholarship.

She identifies as a black woman, are we now discriminating on peoples feelings and identities? If she wants to say she's black, I don't see a problem with it. Color is skin deep.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:01 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
She identifies as a black woman, are we now discriminating on peoples feelings?

It's more involved than that. People who identify as transgender don't invent stories about their parentage or make up stories about their lives to advance in academia. She claimed that her step-dad sexually abused her (according to her parents, she never had a step-dad), had pictures of a fake family to try to prove she was black, and claimed her adopted black brother as her own son. That's not discriminating against people's feelings, it's called judging a fraud harshly, there shouldn't be anything controversial about it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:03 PM
riv6672

If you arent cheating you arent trying.

If you dont thoroughly vet the applicants for your scholarship, dont get TOO màd when you find out you screwed up.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:05 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's more involved than that. People who identify as transgender don't invent stories about their parentage or make up stories about their lives to advance in academia. She claimed that her step-dad sexually abused her (according to her parents, she never had a step-dad), had pictures of a fake family to try to prove she was black, and claimed her adopted black brother as her own son. That's not discriminating against people's feelings, it's called judging a fraud harshly, there shouldn't be anything controversial about it.

I didn't know this is the first time someone has been caught lying. I mean someone would just not go and lie about things right?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:06 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I didn't know this is the first time someone has been caught lying. I mean someone would just not go and lie about things right?

Not sure what your point is in this post beyond just contradicting me. thumb up

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:10 PM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not sure what your point is in this post beyond just contradicting me. thumb up

Irony

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:10 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by riv6672
If you arent cheating you arent trying.

If you dont thoroughly vet the applicants for your scholarship, dont get TOO màd when you find out you screwed up.

No, the university that gave her the scholarship definitely has a big role in this mess. They assumed she was black, apparently only on the basis of her art portfolio being exclusively African American portraits. That's just a stupid and racist assumption on their part.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:11 PM
riv6672

No, the university that gave her the scholarship definitely has a big role in this mess. They assumed she was black, apparently only on the basis of her art portfolio being exclusively African American portraits. That's just a stupid and racist assumption on their part.

Exactly.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:16 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by vansonbee
This was one smart lady, she knew the black community is now the biggest entitled group in America. She just wants a piece of the pie (victim status).

gr8 b8 m8! i r8 8/8!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 02:38 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Technically a chapter leader.

Here's my take: the issue isn't that disguising yourself as another race is wrong, just that the level of this one woman's lies and masquerading are incredible.
yah, her frabricated history is the problem here, not the work she has done. She took it to the extremes too... claiming to be an actual spear-chucker. lmao.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2015 03:10 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote