KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy VII Remake

Final Fantasy VII Remake
Started by: AuraAngel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 07:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Turns out that sites are misreporting what comes with certain versions of the game.

If you pre-order the deluxe edition (without the figure/bike), the digital version comes with the Carbuncle summon. The physical edition, which is the same price, it's just, you know, physical, doesn't. Sites like IGN are reporting that you get it either way, when you don't.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Oct 4th, 2019 04:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Has anyone gotten the leaked music? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

-_-

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 06:45 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The only places I've seen it mentioned are youtube, tbh. I wouldn't know where else to look.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 06:48 PM
Impediment
Endless

Pushed back to 4/10/20.

People are losing their shit.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 02:41 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Pushed back to 4/10/20.

Like they would if released unfinished buggy mess.

You can't win with fans. They want everything yesterday and perfect. Fact is, games take a lot more time to build, and even longer to iron out the bugs.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 03:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Pushed back to 4/10/20.

I really hope you mean the 10th of april and not the 4th of october.

Edit: April, phew.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 14th, 2020 08:33 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Pushed back to 4/10/20.

Sandwiched in between Resident Evil 3 and Cyberpunk. April is going to be a brutal and awkward month.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 12:51 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Might as well kill myself now.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 01:41 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BackFire
Might as well kill myself now.

Square is doing more damage to the US then Iran and terror ever could.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2020 02:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

NEW TRAILER:

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 06:08 PM
ares834

Looks good. That remix is amazing.

The voice acting though... Ugh. Looks like I'm playing this in Japanese.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 07:58 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Maybe Square Enix can fix the biggest mistake in VII. Killing Aerith. Her death made no sense back then, and it definitely won't now in Super HD on the current gen.

It does look amazing though.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2020 11:42 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I hope the ***** dies horribly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 12:35 AM
NemeBro

Anyone else watch that trailer and wonder how soft Cloud's lips are and how they'd feel on the tip of your dick?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 04:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

No but I think Red XIII's curious how sharp his teeth are.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 05:29 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Kind of letdown that Sephiroth won't have Superman's voice actor. The gameplay looks pretty cool so far from the trailers. I do wonder if they are going to include the other bizarre summon materia in the later parts like Bahamut Zero of Knights of the Round.

Its nice that graphics have advanced to a point the Red XIII can have his fur animated in full gameplay. IIRC that was a problem when trying to include him back in Advent Children.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 07:30 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by -Pr-
I hope the ***** dies horribly.

Brutal Aeris death mod. Full on Brutal Doom style gibs and everything. thumb up

Old Post Feb 1st, 2020 01:53 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For those that are interested, A demo is out to download for the PS4.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 08:34 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Kazenji
For those that are interested, A demo is out to download for the PS4.

I just played it. Loved it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2020 10:16 AM