KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1041): « First ... « 1036 1037 [1038] 1039 1040 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Can't be, we were told they weren't being listened to remember.

These warrants were issued as part of the Russia investigation. In other words, well after Trump's claims of being wiretapped by Obama were proved to be baseless.

Query, did the director answer any questions about all the shady shit about the FBI? Or did he grandstand and do the typical "we're a respectable organization" routine ?

You mean, the Republican FBI Director appointed by Trump?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 11:35 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
These warrants were issued as part of the Russia investigation. In other words, well after Trump's claims of being wiretapped by Obama were proved to be baseless.

You mean, the Republican FBI Director appointed by Trump?

Yes, that is what I mean. Did he give any answers? To all this shady shit?

Let me guess, it was cliche shit about how they have "integrity" and shit, correct? Did you laugh when you heard those parts? I would have.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 11:47 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
quote:
"There wasn't really follow-up because there was nothing there to follow up. You know, as we were walking out, [Goldstone] said 'Listen, I'm sorry for that. ... There was some puffery to the email, perhaps to get the meeting, to make it happen, and you know, in the end, there was probably some bait and switch about what it was really supposed to be about. And so, you know, there is nothing there."[i] -donnie jr

"Exclusive: Previously undisclosed emails show follow-up after Trump Tower meeting"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/polit...ting/index.html

What does Junior care, "daddy" can and will issue full pardons for anything and everything.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 11:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by Robtard
"Exclusive: Previously undisclosed emails show follow-up after Trump Tower meeting"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/polit...ting/index.html

What does Junior care, "daddy" can and will issue full pardons for anything and everything. [/B][/QUOTE]

A.k.a. his trump card.

Get it? It's subtle. thumb up

Trump card.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:13 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by cdtm

A.k.a. his trump card.

Get it? It's subtle. thumb up

Trump card.

hehe.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:14 AM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Going to be hilarious to watch if it comes to pass though. The Trumpers will cheer.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:22 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

It will be hilarious, indeed.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:23 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I believe we'll be finding the hilarity for different reasons though.

I suspect yours would be something like: "Look how Trump triggered the Libtards by pardoning his own son, he owned them all!"

Am I close?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:26 AM
Surtur

I believe we'll be finding the hilarity for different reasons though.

I suspect yours would be something like: "Look how Trump triggered the Libtards by pardoning his own son, he owned them all!"

Am I close?

There will be multiple things. Oh the libtard tears? So good. So sweet. You hear about the gun shit? About bringing guns over state lines or something, like if you have a permit in one state it will be good in another, or something? That is what they are trying. It passed the House. I'm sure the Senate will kill it, but the liberal tears? You guys seriously cry so much. Niagara falls has nothing on you guys.

But shit bad things happening to Trump is funny too. Your tears, bad things happening to Trump, the fact at the end of the day you guys still lost to Trump, that is hilarious.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:30 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

So I was correct, awesome.

IMO, you're using up your "doesn't matter what happens, it's all worth it if libtards cry" card too early, it's going to have less effect when you're definitely going to need it if your orange hero goes down in flames and you need to cope hard. Very hard. Please note it for the record.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:52 AM
Surtur

IMO, you're using up your "doesn't matter what happens, it's all worth it if libtards cry" card too early, it's going to have less effect when you're definitely going to need it if your orange hero goes down in flames and you need to cope hard. Very hard. Please note it for the record.

I don't care if he goes down if it is deserved lol. I almost want it to happen. I want to see the pathetic attempts to spin me not freaking out.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:53 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I don't care if he goes down if it is deserved lol. I almost want it to happen. I want to see the pathetic attempts to spin me not freaking out.

^ Already using coping mechanisms and Trump's not even indicted. Damn, it's going to quite a sight if that happens.

Slow your roll, son. We've a long road ahead.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:55 AM
Surtur

^ Already using coping mechanisms and Trump's not even indicted. Damn, it's going to quite a sight if that happens.

Slow your roll, son. We've a long road ahead.

Lmao, I love it. Here we have a taste of how it would be. There would be a lot of "you coping!" responses I gather. Because what else can you do?

We already saw a bit, I said the denture thing was funny, your pal scurried in to scream "coping". Fun times.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:56 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Yes, because you supported Trump, voted for Trump and continue to support him now through endless idiocy, but you also just don't care. Makes perfect sense.

Anyhow, if that's even happening to begin with, it's some time off in the future. So save those coping points for that time.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:00 AM
Surtur

Yes, because you supported Trump, voted for Trump and continue to support him now through endless idiocy, but you also just don't care. Makes perfect sense.

Anyhow, if that's even happening to begin with, it's some time off in the future. So save those coping points for that time.

I support Trump now indeed. If it turns out he did some shady illegal shit I won't, and I'd be glad to have him gone. People like you can't accept that lol.

I think I see what bothers people like you. Trump's just having fun. He's rich, can do anything he wants, and now he is president. He's having a blast and your side is in a constant state of triggerdom.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:04 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I support Trump now indeed. If it turns out he did some shady illegal shit I won't, and I'd be glad to have him gone. People like you can't accept that lol.

I think I see what bothers people like you. Trump's just having fun. He's rich, can do anything he wants, and now he is president. He's having a blast and your side is in a constant state of triggerdom.

Sure. Sure. It's not like you've acted like an irrational boob concerning the investigation since day one.

And there is it. I did enjoy you figuratively surgically wiring your mouth around Trump's butthole there though.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:09 AM
Surtur

Sure. Sure. It's not like you've acted like an irrational boob concerning the investigation since day one.

And there is it. I did enjoy you figuratively surgically wiring your mouth around Trump's butthole there though.

Trump is clearly having fun trolling people, triggering them, etc. You can't stand that fact, you clearly just showed it. Too funny. Trump has exposed you guys for what you are. Hows that feel?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:11 AM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Oh, the clever "no, you're upset!". Cool. Have fun with that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:18 AM
Surtur

Oh, the clever "no, you're upset!". Cool. Have fun with that.

Lol at this point responses like this are pointless. Since in the past you've pulled every variation of the shit you whine over.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:19 AM
Surtur

Well I'm about to be picked up so I'm out for the night. One final thought, I certainly wouldn't be dancing in the streets if Trump gets removed, nor will I cry over it. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 01:21 AM