KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1364): « First ... « 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
I win

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
And I would disagree with him. My question is why are you referencing him? All I can think of is the implication is you think he is bad and thus the fact he said something bad about me carries more weight? Or what is the logic here?
No, I like TI I am saying even he knew you were guilty of this because it's obvious. You're stupid. Everyone tells you the same shit you're a loser. Just admit it and move on.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, I like TI I am saying even he knew you were guilty of this because it's obvious. You're stupid. Everyone tells you the same shit you're a loser. Just admit it and move on.

Except it's just not true lol. I did want Trump to win before the election. I just did not think he would. Now you try to twist that into something else because you're a troll.

And you aren't only trolling here, you're trolling in the movie forum, in the movie vs forum, etc. Literally as we speak you are doing this. We need to set the record straight: you are the loser here. You have a pathetic lust for attention on the internet and for pretend victories.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 07:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Wow, anyhow.

Papadopoulos went from Trump referring to him as a "excellent guy" to being little more than some random coffee-boy whom no one really knew according to team Trump the second it came out Papadopoulos was involved in some shady business and had flipped on Trump.

Now sure that same tactic will work concerning Donnie Junior, Kushner and Manafort. We had the "poor Junior was tricked!" woe is him tactic/excuse back when the meeting story first broke, just not sure that will work now if Junior cracks like an egg under pressure.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 09:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus
RIP GUY222

The things you're saying don't even make sense. The Trump Tower meeting wasnt know back then. So what back then was I "backing" ?

We didn't need these recent revelations to understand that Trump and his cabinet are a bunch of corrupt, traitorous, and incompetent money launderers.

The entire family is liable. I can't wait until Ivanna Trump gets pulled into this, because she will. She took over and managed properties that were obviously money laundering fronts for Russian and other foreign criminals.

This entire collapse of trust in Western democracy and moral relativism is exactly what Putin wants. The country is nearly insolvent and Putin is arguably the richest man in the world who regularly assassinated his opponents and people online now defend him. Mind boggling. I'm half Russian. My great grandmother told me the stories of the gulag. My grandmother and mother still remember. No matter how bad the US is, it's nothing compared to the former USSR and the current Russian administration.

Russia Today is 24/7 throwing shit at the West in hopes something sticks. It's all propaganda of the new internet age. And Surtur, it's designed to play to your interests and insecurities while dividing us.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:02 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Originally posted by Robtard
Wow, anyhow.

Papadopoulos went from Trump referring to him as a "excellent guy" to being little more than some random coffee-boy whom no one really knew according to team Trump the second it came out Papadopoulos was involved in some shady business and had flipped on Trump.

Now sure that same tactic will work concerning Donnie Junior, Kushner and Manafort. We had the "poor Junior was tricked!" woe is him tactic/excuse back when the meeting story first broke, just not sure that will work now if Junior cracks like an egg under pressure.

George wasn't even mentioned at all in the Joint Analysis Report. Which was done by Comey and others.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 3rd, 2018 at 10:07 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 10:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
I win

Except it's just not true lol. I did want Trump to win before the election. I just did not think he would. Now you try to twist that into something else because you're a troll.

And you aren't only trolling here, you're trolling in the movie forum, in the movie vs forum, etc. Literally as we speak you are doing this. We need to set the record straight: you are the loser here. You have a pathetic lust for attention on the internet and for pretend victories.
Surtur the jig is up. You're a disingenuous hypocrite who won't even make a bet because you're full of shit. At this point I think you're lonely and want attention. A true loser in every facet of your life.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
I win

George wasn't even mentioned at all in the Joint Analysis Report. Which was done by Comey and others.
We all know you're a retarded loner. Don't try so hard because no one respects you. Even TI recognized your shit the day he won.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:15 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Surtur the jig is up. You're a disingenuous hypocrite who won't even make a bet because you're full of shit. At this point I think you're lonely and want attention. A true loser in every facet of your life.

Dude, you're a troll. Own it little guy.

We all know you're a retarded loner. Don't try so hard because no one respects you. Even TI recognized your shit the day he won.

And you're a pathetic loser trying to make online bets. Next.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:23 PM
Robtard

FFS, I was making a comment of how people close to Trump and Trumpco suddenly become a "who is this person?" when they get caught up in shit.

Not sure that tactics going to work when it's someone like Junior, Kushner or Manafort. I mean it will work on Trumpers, because you people believe anything. Just the rest of the country.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

FFS, I was making a comment of how people close to Trump and Trumpco suddenly become a "who is this person?" when they get caught up in shit.

Not sure that tactics going to work when it's someone like Junior, Kushner or Manafort. I mean it will work on Trumpers, because you people believe anything. Just the rest of the country.

Dude I'm just giving you the facts. Settle down.

And you keep making bigoted statements, how are you a leftist? Oh wait, my bad, bigotry is part of their thing as long as its not against a minority.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:27 PM
Robtard

The facts are you can't comprehend so well.

Probably because I'm not what you label me. And what "bigoted statements" have I made?

ps do keep whining about "nothing harder than being a hetero white man in Murca!", always worth a chuckle, cos you believe it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:32 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

The facts are you can't comprehend so well.

Probably because I'm not what you label me. And what "bigoted statements" have I made?

ps do keep whining about "nothing harder than being a hetero white man in Murca!", always worth a chuckle, cos you believe it

"Trumpers believe everything" is bigoted.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:33 PM
quanchi112
I win

Dude, you're a troll. Own it little guy.

And you're a pathetic loser trying to make online bets. Next.
I did so to expose you have no nuts. You're a welfare case who got caught lying about being on welfare. You ran from the thread like a *****.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:34 PM
Robtard

"Trumpers believe everything" is bigoted.

Now you're saying Trumpers are a race, religion, creed or something unto themselves? Lolz. Anyhow, I thought facts couldn't be racist/bigoted? Make up your mind, sport.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:35 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Now you're saying Trumpers are a race, religion, creed or something unto themselves? Lolz. Anyhow, I thought facts couldn't be racist/bigoted? Make up your mind, sport.

They are a group of people who voted for Trump with you making assumptions about the entire group. What else do you call it?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:37 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

I did so to expose you have no nuts. You're a welfare case who got caught lying about being on welfare. You ran from the thread like a *****.

You've exposed nothing, you're just a little chump who talks shit to everyone. Go talk about Snoke little guy.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:38 PM
Robtard

They are a group of people who voted for Trump with you making assumptions about the entire group. What else do you call it?

Oh the ironing...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:41 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

Oh the ironing...

What else do you call it?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:42 PM
Robtard

TIL: It's okay to make blanket statements about "leftist" and "liberals", but not Trumpers, then you're a "bigot"

#surtlogics

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:46 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

TIL: It's okay to make blanket statements about "leftist" and "liberals", but not Trumpers, then you're a "bigot"

#surtlogics

Never said that. Once again: what else do you call your statement?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2018 11:47 PM