KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1775): « First ... « 1309 1310 [1311] 1312 1313 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by truejedi
I believe the exec for JP Morgan said the economy will shrink 40 percent. This continues not to be about the economic stimulus agreed to during Ws presidency. You are deflecting from the story here- that tariffs hurt the economy.

They also predicted the economy would deliver into an unknown recoverable abyss when he was elected.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:21 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
What we are not doing is not working so why not try something else?

The point you keep dodging, we've already tried tariffs on steel and whatnot; didn't work then to our benefit. I'm asking why/reasons it's going to work now?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:42 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone else has tarriffs on our goods, seems to be working for them.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:48 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, you should source. I am interested to see if the caveman caved again.

true, i will link you. but in a nutshell he threatened blanket tariffs on everyome for steel yet folded on mexico/canada who are 1 and 4.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:51 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mexico and Canada are our closet allies and they dont dump steel here, so there is no point to put tariffs on them

#commonsensefordummies

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:56 AM
Robtard

Originally posted by Sin I AM
true, i will link you. but in a nutshell he threatened blanket tariffs on everyome for steel yet folded on mexico/canada who are 1 and 4.

Ah, yeah, I did see something on that. What a caver indeed, good catch.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:57 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mexico and Canada are our closet allies and they dont dump steel here, so there is no point to put tariffs on them

#commonsensefordummies

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 12:58 AM
Robtard

#commonsensefordummies

Did you miss that Canada is the number 1 and Mexico is the number 4 exporter of steel/aluminum to the US? So yes, they quit literally "dump" steel here.

So what's the excuse now?

edit: Source: https://www.trade.gov/steel/countri.../imports-us.pdf

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 9th, 2018 at 01:06 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:02 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dumping steel at rock bottom prices through currency manipulation and other means, like China does, is different then legally exporting it here like Canada and Mexico who are in NAFTA.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:25 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:48 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Astral Shaman

I love Comey's lack of self awareness.

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

James Comey the guy that cost Hillary Clinton the election. Now a hero of the left, ironic.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"bark bark bark!!"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it not the truth?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:05 PM
Robtard

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
(please log in to view the image)

LoL, he trolling and they mad

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 04:42 PM
Putinbot1

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/n/n...2013/vp-BBK21Dm

This is so sinister...

The Putin Letter to Trump!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 05:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, he trolling and they mad

So wait Comey a serious guy is trolling?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:33 PM
Robtard

He's a private citizen now, trying to hype up and sell his book, tenderbuns

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:29 PM
Robtard

Michael Cohen used Trump company email in Stormy Daniels arrangements

In a statement last month, Cohen said he used his "personal funds to facilitate a payment" to Clifford, who says she had an intimate relationship with Trump a decade ago.

"Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford, and neither reimbursed me for the payment, either directly or indirectly," Cohen said in that statement.
-snip

That's a real special lawyer, he pays you for his legal services. Almost feel a Yakov Smirnoff joke here.

Am wondering if these clownflips is an attempt to distract away that the payoff to Stormy came from a different source, like campaign funding; which would be troubling for Trump.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:49 PM
Surtur
Astral Shaman

So wait Comey a serious guy is trolling?

Comey since he got fired has been somewhat hilarious on social media. He's one of the most least self aware people on twitter it seems.

"Here’s hoping 2018 brings more ethical leadership, focused on the truth and lasting values. Happy New Year, everybody."

^^Actual tweet by Comey. [email protected] him talking about ethical leadership.

"I want the American people to know this truth: The FBI is honest. The FBI is strong. And the FBI is, and always will be, independent.”
Me (June 8, 2017)"

LMAO!

"Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners"-George Carlin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote