KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1752): « First ... « 1541 1542 [1543] 1544 1545 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey itís mr universal healthcare back to his retarded bs...lol

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:03 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Unless I read you wrong, not sure where the mild aggression is coming from?

Because suck it, that's where.

As I said, I'm waiting for the report to come out, as I've always said from the start.

But...what report? The Mueller Investigation Report or the Trump-specific report?

I couldn't read either article, wants me to subscribe. No worries though.

Here's a trick: as soon as the site loads, ctrl+a to select the whole article. Then very quickly hit ctrl+c to copy the text. Then open up word or any text software and ctrl+v to paste the contents. Then you can read the article. Usually the "you must pay if you use ad-block" things can be circumvented if you're fast enough on the keyboard. I can read NY Times just fine, though. Why are you having problems with that one?

Bonus: If you're not fast enough to copy the page. Prepare yourself with an F5 press. And get ready to ctrl+a -> ctrl+c . Sometimes, I have to refresh the page once to capture it in time.

As far as criminally charging Trump, Mueller said he's not doing that as it's not within his power, he'll have a report showing any/all wrongdoing and let Congress handle it from there.

Right, we covered this before. That was him making a statement because people kept pressuring him to take stance months after he already stated Trump is no longer being investigated as criminal suspect.

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Hey itís mr universal healthcare back to his retarded bs...lol

lol, hate it that your talking points were demolished, I see. Cognitive dissonance is a fother mucker. wink

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Top Rated Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Because suck it, that's where.

But...what report? The Mueller Investigation Report or the Trump-specific report?

Here's a trick: as soon as the site loads, ctrl+a to select the whole article. Then very quickly hit ctrl+c to copy the text. Then open up word or any text software and ctrl+v to paste the contents. Then you can read the article. Usually the "you must pay if you use ad-block" things can be circumvented if you're fast enough on the keyboard. I can read NY Times just fine, though. Why are you having problems with that one?

Bonus: If you're not fast enough to copy the page. Prepare yourself with an F5 press. And get ready to ctrl+a -> ctrl+c . Sometimes, I have to refresh the page once to capture it in time.

Right, we covered this before. That was him making a statement because people kept pressuring him to take stance months after he already stated Trump is no longer being investigated as criminal suspect.

sad

Mueller's total report, he's been investigating and compiling for 16months. I'm waiting for his findings whatever they may be, a I have since May of 2017.

I'll try later. Thx. I think I can read them on my phone though.

Mueller's not really made any real public stances, he's been professional in this and kept his opinions to himself.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Originally posted by dadudemon

lol, hate it that your talking points were demolished, I see. Cognitive dissonance is a fother mucker. wink

Was even more retarded TI screaming at you or me there?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

sad

Mueller's total report, he's been investigating and compiling for 16months. I'm waiting for his findings whatever they may be, a I have since May of 2017.

I'll try later. Thx. I think I can read them on my phone though.

Mueller's not really made any real public stances, he's been professional in this and kept his opinions to himself.

Yes, say what you will...but Mueller's a good dude. At least the PR machine for Mueller is making me think so.

Was even more retarded TI screaming at you or me there?

I don't get it. I was responding to DarthPlaguis12's trollbait.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:44 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard

Seemed like you responded because you thought he was phaggishly whining at you, when I think he was phaggishly whining at me again?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 07:58 PM
Flyattractor

Why is robbie allowed to use Sexist Insults of a Homosexual Nature?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:10 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Seemed like you responded because you thought he was phaggishly whining at you, when I think he was phaggishly whining at me again?

Oh boy, that makes a whole lot more sense, now.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:41 PM
Putinbot1

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why is robbie allowed to use Sexist Insults of a Homosexual Nature?
wacko

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:44 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
wacko

Ask your Houseboy. He can explain it to you inbetween....well YOU KNOW!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Ask your Houseboy. He can explain it to you inbetween....well YOU KNOW!
wacko

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

RAPINGS! That is the word I was looking for.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:50 PM
Putinbot1

wacko

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 08:52 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

You looking for a title for your autobiography or just chapter headings?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:29 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by samhain
You looking for a title for your autobiography or just chapter headings?
thumb up laughing

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 09:59 PM
dadudemon

Someone explain to me the Hurricanes in Puerto Rico situation.

Trump said that when he visited Puerto Rico, deaths were only around 6-18 deaths. And then it ballooned to 3000. And he thinks it was the Dems trying to spin things to make it look worse.

What's the truth?

My guess is that a lot more people died after the hurricane because of lack of medical attention, cooling, food, water, etc. That it is due to the hurricane and fast-response efforts.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 06:50 PM
Flyattractor

Its called Puerto Rico LIED to us? Cause most if not ALL of the Probs in PR are ALL PR's FAULT!!!!!! About the only thing that can't be blamed on them is the fact that the island is an island in a hurricane zone.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:12 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

It was the best response to a hurricane, everyone did a tremendous job, it went tremendously well.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:12 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Its called Puerto Rico LIED to us? Cause most if not ALL of the Probs in PR are ALL PR's FAULT!!!!!! About the only thing that can't be blamed on them is the fact that the island is an island in a hurricane zone.

It's a US Territory. There's not "them" or "they" in this. It is all "us" and "we." A Puerto Rico failure is a US failure.

You're racism is showing, again, shithead. thumb up

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:17 PM
Robtard

Trump maintains that very few people died in PR due to the hurricanes and the aftermath.

The reason is likely because he initially claimed responsibility for the 'incredible success' in how the government handled the crisis. So now if he accepts that the deaths are close to 3,000 and not in the ten's, he then has to accept responsibility in return.

The Cult of Trump is for the most part hanging with Trump, aside from a person here/there calling his claims B.S.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2018 07:23 PM