KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1042): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Oppression, genocide and slavery are often black and white. In any case, an overwhelming majority of Americans are descendants of immigrants who - surprise - didn't do anything legally. They took over, set up shop, and now pretend to be under threat. It's retarded. Mexico is a legacy of Spanish imperialism that never recovered from said yoke and further suffered thanks to American meddling and the drug trade we finance. But when people try to escape to make a better life for themselves, we try to deport them or give them shit jobs a gringo wouldn't be caught dead doing.

#makessense.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:37 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

psmith is Jewish.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:38 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
But when people try to escape to make a better life for themselves, we try to deport them or give them shit jobs a gringo wouldn't be caught dead doing.

This is understating the entire immigration issue. You forgot to add "come here illegally and don't try to become citizens". You also forgot to add crime statistics on foreigners, the drug trade, etc. You really forgot to add a whole slew of information.

quote:
Oppression, genocide and slavery are often black and white. In any case, an overwhelming majority of Americans are descendants of immigrants who - surprise - didn't do anything legally. They took over, set up shop, and now pretend to be under threat.

Lol what? Pretend? It seems like you have a lot of anger and not a lot of facts here. Also, now the drug trade is our fault? The drug trade was there before we started "financing" it.

quote:
o you always go loony at perceived threats to Christianity?

No, only when you emotionally rant about Christianity. And yea, I am Jewish.

There'll be a golden ladder reaching down.
When the man comes around.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:38 PM
psmith81992 is currently offline Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Which makes his pogrom all the more amusing.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:39 PM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psmith81992
This is understating the entire immigration issue. You forgot to add "come here illegally and don't try to become citizens". You also forgot to add crime statistics on foreigners, the drug trade, etc. You really forgot to add a whole slew of information.

Do you have some statistics to support your Donald Trump-like "They're all rapist" POV?

Cos from a quick search, it seems to be the opposite: "◾According to a 2008 report from the conservative Americas Majority Foundation, crime rates are lowest in states with the highest immigration growth rates."

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/ju...nts-and-crime-0

No, only when you emotionally rant about Christianity. And yea, I am Jewish.

Well, you just did, as I wasn't attacking Christianity, you kneejerked. I don't care if you're a Jew, notice how I didn't ask.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 7th, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Star428
So what if our ancestors engaged in genocide? I don't really see what that has to do with anything. They came. They saw. They conquered. It's not like the rest of the world back then didn't engage in stuff like that. African civilizations like the Zulu engaged in it against other African civilizations. The American indians themselves, long before Columbus set foot on the continent, wiped out other tribes over things like having access to hunting grounds. Some asian civs engaged in it also and probably (though not sure about this one) some south american tribes too.

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing about our ancestors being "murdering bastards" when the rest of the world was no better than they were.

You don't think that America should be held to higher moral standards than the rest of the world, considering the noble ideals America is supposedly founded on?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:43 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Do you have some statistics to support your Donald Trump-like "They're all rapist" POV?

They're all rapist pov? At this point I doubt you read as much as make up arguments to refute. I've made no such claims

quote:
Well, you just did, as I wasn't attacking Christianity, you kneejerked. I don't care if you're a Jew, notice how I didn't ask.

Notice how I didn't ask if you asked. You sure are an emotional fella.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:46 PM
psmith81992 is currently offline Click here to Send psmith81992 a Private Message Find more posts by psmith81992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

They're all rapist pov? At this point I doubt you read as much as make up arguments to refute. I've made no such claims

Notice how I didn't ask if you asked. You sure are an emotional fella.

"You also forgot to add crime statistics on foreigners" That was what you said, care to support this, or will you continue to make disparaging claims and then dance away when put to the task?

You responded directly to me telling me you're Jewish when I didn't ask you your denomination. Do you feel special about it or something. Geez.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
"You also forgot to add crime statistics on foreigners" That was what you said, care to support this, or will you continue to make disparaging claims and then dance away when put to the task?

I will add statistics when you stop making up arguments to refute. It's sad on your part. After further review, there appears to be no correlation between immigrants and crime. My issue is with those entering illegally and then committing crimes..

quote:
ou responded directly to me telling me you're Jewish when I didn't ask you your denomination. Do you feel special about it or something. Geez.

You're crying again. Move on.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:54 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

I will add statistics when you stop making up arguments to refute. It's sad on your part. After further review, there appears to be no correlation between immigrants and crime.

My issue is with those entering illegally and then committing crimes..

So your claim was faulty. Glad you admit it thumb up

As compared to American citizens committing crimes.

You're doing flips again.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:57 PM
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You're doing flips again.

That's your rationalization every time you look foolish. It hasn't worked the other few times, not sure why you keep trying it. You don't need to convince yourself, do you? Maybe you'll learn to debate the matter at hand instead of making up arguments for other people.

quote:

(please log in to view the image)

Also, it's rapists laughing out loud You seem to have a problem with plurals.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 10:59 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Oh my. That was lighthearted humor to your 'Immigrants and Crime' rant considering this thread is about "Donald Trump" and his recent scathing remarks towards immigrants. See.

It seems you were too emotionally invested to get the joke, maybe have a light chuckle, move on and then support your claim.

Easy: My "S" key is sticky, what's your excuse for not knowing the difference between "there" and "their"?

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:01 PM
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
It seems you were too emotionally invested to get the joke, maybe have a light chuckle and move on.

quote:
You sure are an emotional fella.

A little late on the "I know you are but what am I" comments. thumb up

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:02 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Oh my, just isn't your day again. If you recall, I implied you were emotional first on page 4 with the "butthurt" comment. So if you're going to try childish tactics to deflect away from your multiples fouls-ups in here again, it is you who is copying me. Sorry, guy.

Or you can put on your big boy pants, move on and focus of the meat of the thread thumb up I'd prefer that.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:08 PM
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Or you can put on your big boy pants, move on and focus of the meat of the thread thumb up I'd prefer that.

quote:

Just wow. Not only are you lagging here, but you're clearly angry about copying me that you just repeat everything back to me, and constantly feel the need to express yourself with each subsequent post. This is most embarrassing yet again, Rob. And despite what you may have heard, copying me is NOT a sincere form of flattery. Keep your chin up Rob and don't get so emotional thumb up

quote:
So if you're going to try childish tactics to deflect away from your multiples fouls-ups in here again

quote:

Speaking of.

Last edited by psmith81992 on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:16 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:14 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Trump belittles what is the largest minority group in the US just because he wants to pander to people who are afraid of paying for immigrants, despite all being descendants of immigrants themselves. Oh, and Mexico being a shithole people should rightly want to leave. Taking an exceptional example to make a sweeping judgment is always a fallacy, in any case.

Well why should hard working people have to pay for illegal immigrants? "They are descended from immigrants" doesn't matter. Being descended from an immigrant isn't the same as being an illegal immigrant. For me it is simple: if you were born in this country then you are a citizen.

As for Mexico being a shithole...why is that our fault? If the country is so awful then who is to blame? Those that live there.

I also think this is one of those things where it needs to be an all or nothing thing. We need to make changes that prevent stuff like this from happening, even if just once in a blue moon. When you are told to hold an illegal in jail, you should do it, period.

I get that some illegal immigrants just want to make a better life for themselves and everyone has the right to want that. What they don't have the right to do is to go about getting that in illegal ways. It is that simple. If it is okay for one group of people to break the law in order to "make a better life" then why isn't it okay for everyone to do that?

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:17 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Just wow. Not only are you lagging here, but you're clearly angry about copying me that you just repeat everything back to me, and constantly feel the need to express yourself with each subsequent post. This is most embarrassing yet again, Rob. And despite what you may have heard, copying me is NOT a sincere form of flattery. Keep your chin up Rob and don't get so emotional thumb up

Speaking of.

IOW: "I said 'chin' first!"

More ranting and child-tactics and it's already been addressed. Next time you make a claim, just support it. Thanks thumb up

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:20 PM
psmith81992
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
More ranting and child-tactics and it's already been addressed. Next time you make a claim, just support it. Thanks.

As usual, you're still crying and projecting. Next time don't make up other people's arguments to try and refute, otherwise you'll continue looking foolish. Just a heads up thumb up

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:23 PM
Surtur

Look it needs to be said Trump was wrong when he generalized all Latino's that way. What he wasn't wrong about was the overall idea that the system needs to change. This is why he shot himself in the foot. If he wouldn't of ran his mouth like that, and just focused on making it tougher to illegally enter this country..he might of gotten more people on his side.

Since even when someone is making a valid point..if they are racist or obnoxious about it..it tends to fall on deaf ears. He could of spoken about the need to make it tougher to get here illegally without calling an entire group of people rapists.

I don't think either way he would of had a shot at winning, but I think he would of at least gotten more votes. Even worse: even if he truly believed what he was saying..he should of known better then to say it in public. Most racists I have met do not announce it to the world. So someone dumb enough to shoot himself in the foot like that probably can't cut it as a politician. He's probably wined and dined some politicians in the past and this makes him believe he can be one.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 7th, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:25 PM
Surtur is online now! Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Trump's a clown and that's what clowns do.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:26 PM