KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States

Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (999): « First ... « 990 991 [992] 993 994 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE
Prince of Eternia

Trump Bodyguard Keith Schiller Testifies Russian Offered Trump Women

It is important to note that Trump denies this offer was made. Meanwhile, his bodyguard testified before Congress that the offer was made, but Trump turned it down. Thereby, partially-corroborating the information in the dossier. Schiller also notes that although Trump entered his room alone, he was not on duty all night, so he cannot categorically say that no one else entered the room after he left.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:49 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nothingburger getting thick af

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 03:50 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

but I thought the dossier was total nonsense?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:05 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
but I thought the dossier was total nonsense?

Just like every other Trump-related scandal, it's total nonsense and "fale news", until it isn't.

Can you imagine the deluge of tears if this seemingly BS urine-play story actually turns out to be true.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 04:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

can't wait for the video

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:01 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

If it exists, you know it will eventually be leaked out

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trumpers are gonna be pissed when it does

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:12 PM
Robtard
KMC's #1 Rated Member

Urine a good mood over this prospect

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

hey, when life hands you lemons...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:22 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

trump just met with putin and putin says russia didn't meddle. i was skeptical but then trump said he believes him. clearly it's past time for mueller to close the investigation. :')

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:18 PM
quanchi112
Stronger than Superman

For morons like Surtur this is all the proof that's required.

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:35 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by quanchi112
For morons like Surtur this is all the proof that's required.

laughing out loud

Lmao, no it's not. But make no mistake, if Mueller ends his investigation and decides to go after anyone for collusion, we need to see all the evidence.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur

Originally posted by Robtard
Just like every other Trump-related scandal, it's total nonsense and "fale news", until it isn't.

Can you imagine the deluge of tears if this seemingly BS urine-play story actually turns out to be true.

Lol but...did the dossier say Trump was offered women and rejected it? Because I thought it said he was offered such and took them up on it. Also from the article:

"In a statement, Schiller's lawyer said "the versions of Mr. Schiller’s testimony being leaked to the press are blatantly false and misleading. "

I am not saying what the guys lawyer claims is true, but if it is true the claims are false and misleading... this is yet another example of something being selectively leaked in order to try to make Trump look bad.

Oh and I'm curious...do you think any investigation will be done to see who is leaking this information? Do you think Mueller and his team care? Final question, do you think an investigation *should* be done to see who in the House Intelligence Committee leaked this?

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 11th, 2017 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote:
'He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times,'

'I just asked him again.'

'He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.'

your president, cucking for a hostile nation. you voted for that laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:32 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
your president, cucking for a hostile nation. you voted for that laughing out loud

We can solve this real easy. The DNC just needs to hand over their servers to the FBI and let them see them. I don't mean hand it off to a 3rd party, give it directly to the FBI, like they requested multiple times.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:37 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"but hillary". what a joke you are. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:38 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"but hillary". what a joke you are. laughing out loud

LMAO! You were bringing up Trump saying he believes Putin didn't try to meddle in the election in order to help him defeat Hilary. She's involved in this.

Hand over the server to the FBI, problem solved.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:39 PM
Surtur

Btw, how long do you think Russia has been meddling in our elections, etc. Surely 2016 wasn't the first. How many years back do you think the meddling goes?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:43 PM
Surtur

Originally posted by Calle12
Crowd strike who the DNC used to do computer forensics analysis is owned by a Former USSR Russian National and a computer expert.laughing out loud

So they Trust Russians for some things, and decide when to trust them on others.

The entire thing just seems fishy. If you legitimately thought a foreign government(especially a powerful one) tried to hack you....I can't see why they wouldn't want to hand over the servers to the FBI.

Nobody in our government, including James Comey, can actually say with any certainty they know what was on those servers. Not if they got their information from a 3rd party.

And intelligence officers have said Russia has been trying shenanigans like this for a long time. You remember back in 2012 how all the Dems laughed at Mitt Romney and what he said about Russia being a threat?

Now they love to blame Russia for everything. All the things Donna Brazile has been saying about the DNC? They actually blamed that on Russia propaganda. Even though she discusses things she PERSONALLY experienced.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 11th, 2017 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 04:46 PM