KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Karate Kid vs. Teams of Martial Artists

Karate Kid vs. Teams of Martial Artists
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Karate Kid vs. Teams of Martial Artists

KK

vs.

1. Gamora, Stick, Master Izo, Mantis, Moondragon, O-Sensei.

2. All of the above + Batman, Captain America, Daredevil, Constantine Drakon, Shang-Chi, Batgirl, Elektra.

3. All of the above + Richard Dragon, Ogun, Dick Grayson, Shingen, Deadpool, Taskmaster, Lady Shiva, Bronze Tiger.

I just want to see KK's limits.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 09:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I see a lot of street levelers on your list(or people not far above that). KK is far above street level. These guys will be canon fodder at best. It truly seems like the only people who are possible threats are on the first team.

I can't speak enough about the feats of everyone on that team and how well Val will do because I think Moondragon has telepathy.

Val at his best fights Kryptonian level opponents.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 09:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So, without exotic powers usage (like tp), KK would slaughter them all?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 10:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Does Val get the flight ring?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 10:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sure, if you think he needs it.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 10:55 PM
Senor Cage

It's standard equipment. If Val isn't holding back, i can see him beating a lot of these guys at once. He might not come out alive in the end, though.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 10:57 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
It's standard equipment. If Val isn't holding back, i can see him beating a lot of these guys at once. He might not come out alive in the end, though.

I don't know, in pure h2h the only character who comes close is Mantis.

Gamora doesn't have the speed, and no one else is really on even her level.

Then again, Karate Kids have died so many times, they're almost like LOSH's version of Kenny. (Including Karate Kid 2 and the Batch SW6 Val.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2015 11:44 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So, without exotic powers usage (like tp), KK would slaughter them all?

Not unless they have some seriously impressive feats. I've never seen stuff mentioned for someone like Gamora on the level of Val. But that doesn't mean there are not feats out there like that.

I don't even know who the guy is that taught Val his space karate, but whoever he is...he must be the most powerful being in the universe. He can dodge attacks after they hit him because karate.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:14 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I think Izo can go intangible.

He hasn't done much but he scares some pretty tough dudes

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 05:12 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Batman fought KK (different versions?) twice and did good...

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 08:06 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Batman fought KK (different versions?) twice and did good...
Chalk it up to batPIS. Batman lasting against Val for more than even a nanosecond is a ridiculous notion. Also, one of those versions was both amnesiac and dying

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 09:27 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I can chalk it up to BatPIS, sure. It only makes it fair to chalk up all of KK's showings to KaratePIS, though.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:04 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Number 3 + Wolverine and Iron Fist and KK still wins in h2h. I even think the more come at him the easier it will be for him to win, using their attacks against others.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:20 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I should've added SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta, it seems.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:23 PM
carver9

Stops at 2.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 12:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can chalk it up to BatPIS, sure. It only makes it fair to chalk up all of KK's showings to KaratePIS, though.

It's fair to chalk up every showing he ever had except his Batman showings as PIS? eek!

I'm down with that if we can call Spidey a herald killer, then. Firelords the norm for him, Venom or Hulk troubles is the PIS. stick out tongue

Seriously though, Batman's second fight was against Trident, a brainwashed Val. Think when Batman fought Superman under the control of Ivy, and managed to keep ahead of him, and even belted him a good uppercut.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2015 01:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Bump.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 06:44 PM
darthgoober

Stops at 1... hard. Gamora, Mantis, or Moondragon could all make a match of it h2h individually(yeah that's right, I said it) even if they were on the loosing end, as a group they'd absolutely kick his ass.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 11:05 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Finally someone sensible. Thanks, darthgoober thumb up

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 11:13 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
Stops at 1... hard. Gamora, Mantis, or Moondragon could all make a match of it h2h individually(yeah that's right, I said it) even if they were on the loosing end, as a group they'd absolutely kick his ass.

Agreed thumb up

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 11:16 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote