KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » RC and Gundy's incredible oldness!

RC and Gundy's incredible oldness!
Started by: Edna Witch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Edna Witch
Magic

Never mind! This was a real topic but then I realised I had poted something ridiculous and deleted it all. Sorry!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 08:15 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: ...

You've probably picked up that I'm not amused by today's events either...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 09:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 09:16 PM
DarthBorgie is currently offline Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ush, you are such and old misery!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 11:24 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You young whippersnappers are always causing trouble in the neighbourhood...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 11:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Oh, Edna, please feel free to post any topic you like. We won't laugh at you....well, at least I promise not to. smile

I can't speak for these other nuts here in the asylum...stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 11:55 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Me? Young Whippersnapper? God, I wish.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2001 11:55 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well I've got four years on ya, RC and finti called me a young gal. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:06 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, I spent so much time being reminded I was old this last week or so that I don't even want to discuss it. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:25 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, you brutally handsome "james dean lookalike" teenager. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:26 AM
Ratcat

Boy, you need to see these pictures to know just how wrong you are.

I think it's the grey hairs that do it!!!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 12:33 AM
Edna Witch
Magic

Since when has being called young been an insult? I thought that when you got to your incredibly old age it was a thought of as a compliment!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 01:53 AM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Re: ....

Hey, there is nothing wrong with being 65, is there?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 01:57 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Re: ....

Okay Edna what do you wanna do?..do you want to assign a topic?..like RC and Gundy's oldness?..stick out tongue or do you want me to close this one?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:04 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

There we go! Is that better?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:09 AM
queeq
Chaos

I like the oldness of Gundy. This time I WILL stay on topic. evil face

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 02:47 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

queeq, you're just after an older woman!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 04:42 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

Well, RC, think of the "incredible" part as good rather than bad. Then things look a lot better. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:15 PM
Ratcat

smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

NOW, I feel much better!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 03:27 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

I'm glad I can make your little world a little better. smile

Now where's my cane ? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2001 05:32 PM