KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kas'im/POD Darth Bane vs. The Exile/Darth Malak

Kas'im/POD Darth Bane vs. The Exile/Darth Malak
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Kas'im/POD Darth Bane vs. The Exile/Darth Malak

*Lightsabers only

*Battle takes place on Lehon

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 08:22 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Malak (or the Exile) solos.

* Assuming KotOR 2 Exile.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Good fight, I'm thinking team 1 edges it out.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 08:59 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

LMFAO.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:02 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Has Malak ever actually won a lightsaber duel?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:07 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Rhetorical question, yes, but still.

He beat Bastila.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:09 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

And Jarael. And mid-game!Revan. thumb up

Has Kas'im ever beat anyone besides Na'daz, lmfao?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:10 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Rhetorical question, yes, but still.

He beat Bastila.

Not explicitly in sabers.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
And Jarael. And mid-game!Revan. thumb up

Not in sabers for Revan. I thought he tied with Jarael in training.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:22 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Nephthys
Not in sabers for Revan. I thought he tied with Jarael in training.

He had Revan on the losing end. He would have lost if not for Shan's intervention. Malak merely quickened the end. And you have no proof he used the Force against Bastila Shan - that is baseless speculation (shocker).

No, he bested her in a mere two panels. Once defeated, Jarael surprised Malak by grabbing a piece of metal and swinging it at Malak, forcing Malak to step backward. He stepped on something on the ground and tripped.

I'm not even sure why I'm wasting my time addressing you. It looks bad enough being seen with you in the same topic. Using your logic, Kas'im has never even won a duel either. Pathetic. thumb up

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jun 28th, 2015 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:26 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

He put Revan in a stasis field. And I never claimed he used the Force on Bastila. I asked whether he'd ever won a lightsaber duel and Fated said Bastila. But as you say, there's no proof how Malak won that fight. So saying that he won in that manner is indeed baseless speculation.

Lol, and you constantly bring up Zannah tripping when Malak's done the same thing. Hilarious. Anyway, that sounds like a tie to me.

Then don't.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 09:37 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Does Kas'im beat the Exile In a duel?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 10:38 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

KOTOR wins.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 10:54 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Team 2 easily.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2015 11:45 PM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Team 2 wins solidly. thumb up

Bane and Kas'im die.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 05:57 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Malak lacks lightsaber skill, strength or speed on the level of Bane. The Exile vs Kas'im would probably be a great fight and could go either way, but Bane would kill Malak before that gets decided.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 12:04 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Nephthys
[B] The Exile vs Kas'im would probably be a great fight /B]

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 05:25 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Simply put Malak is too powerful.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2015 01:54 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote