KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Karness Muur vs Darth Bane DOE

Karness Muur vs Darth Bane DOE
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Karness Muur vs Darth Bane DOE

Force battle only

Who wins?

Neutral ground loc

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:44 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Muur every time.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:55 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 02:57 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Karness Muur is significantly more powerful than Darth Bane.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 03:14 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yeah, also siding with Karness Muur frankly. Arguably superior telekinetic and lightning feats, better accolades to his Force power in general, and he and his peers displayed a greater breadth of Force knowledge as well.

That being said, it'd probably be an excellent fight, just one that Muur will have every advantage in.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 03:48 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTJack0
Ranger

Bane gets rag-dolled, as usual.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 04:02 AM
Click here to Send NTJack0 a Private Message Find more posts by NTJack0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

"I take your power and make it my own!" -Karness Muur

He is not an easy guy to face in a force fight!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 04:34 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

@Carthage - Muur's better in just about everything relevant to a Force fight.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 04:50 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yeah. I agree with the abovementioned points.

Bane dies. thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 05:55 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, also siding with Karness Muur frankly. Arguably superior telekinetic and lightning feats, better accolades to his Force power in general, and he and his peers displayed a greater breadth of Force knowledge as well.

That being said, it'd probably be an excellent fight, just one that Muur will have every advantage in.

Muur doesn't have better accolades than Bane. Nor does he have greater feats. If you think so, please provide them because I've never seen anything better than Bane from him. All his feats were done whilst possessing Celeste's power on top of his and/or after absorbing power from Krayt.

Muur (and the other Exile's) specifically avoided calling himself the Sith'ari because he couldn't live up to that title. Bane could.

Originally posted by Q99
"I take your power and make it my own!" -Karness Muur

He is not an easy guy to face in a force fight!

Bane's lightning completely exceeds Armored Krayt's.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jun 29th, 2015 at 12:02 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Nephthys
Muur doesn't have better accolades than Bane.

Uh, he has that one saying that he's better than Caden and Krayt as of Vector. thumb up

quote:
All his feats were done whilst possessing Celeste's power

...Because Celeste's power is even relevant to his?

quote:
Muur (and the other Exile's) specifically avoided calling himself the Sith'ari because he couldn't live up to that title. Bane could.

Bane didn't call himself the Sith'Ari either.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 12:32 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I know.

You mean like every nexus is relevant to Bane's? erm

But he was the Sith'ari.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 12:35 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote:
You mean like every nexus is relevant to Bane's? erm

I think we're having some level of miscommunication here. I'm saying Celeste's body isn't as powerful as Muur's in the first place.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 03:02 PM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Being the Sith'Ari means nothing, lol. The one tenet in the prophecy that might even relate to power is that the Sith'Ari is free of limitations, which Bane obviously isn't.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 10:30 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

A lot of the prophecy has to do with power. Hell, the entire basis of the prophecy is the reincarnation of a warrior king.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
I think we're having some level of miscommunication here. I'm saying Celeste's body isn't as powerful as Muur's in the first place.

Yeah, and? He can draw on her power in addition to his and she can do the same.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 10:39 PM
The_Tempest

Originally posted by SunRazer
Being the Sith'Ari means nothing, lol. The one tenet in the prophecy that might even relate to power is that the Sith'Ari is free of limitations, which Bane obviously isn't.

thumb up

Bane being the Sith'ari indicates that he's powerful. How powerful? Not so much.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 10:44 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

The basis of the prophecy is that Bane will destroy the Sith and then recreate the Sith Order. lol

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 10:45 PM
The_Tempest

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Prophecies only count when they're not really important ones aka Chosen One.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 10:47 PM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Tempest
thumb up

Bane being the Sith'ari indicates that he's powerful. How powerful? Not so much.

I'm pretty sure it actually indicates how powerful as "really really really really ****ing powerful," actually.

Originally posted by SunRazer
The basis of the prophecy is that Bane will destroy the Sith and then recreate the Sith Order. lol

No, the basis for the prophecy is that King Adas would be reborn. The word Sith'ari comes from him.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Prophecies only count when they're not really important ones aka Chosen One.

Uh, what? Do you see me ever denying the Chosen One prophecy? I'm pretty sure I've specifically brought it up before in regards to this. Anakin is the no1 reason to take prophecies so seriously, because he was ridonkulous because he was the Chosen One.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 10:56 PM
The_Tempest

Pretty sure that's just your weak interpretation of what the prophecy says. When your argument boils down to BANE OWNS BECAUSE HES KING ADAS 2.0, you've reached a uniquely low elevation in the word of sense.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2015 11:13 PM