KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The Last of Us Part II

The Last of Us Part II
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I find it sad and hilarious how so many people are up in arms about Ellie's sexuality.

She's gay, people. Build a bridge and get over it.
thumb up And what’s more is that they’re acting as if it’s come out of the blue, forgetting that she was established as bisexual/gay in TLoU: Left Behind DLC.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 10:26 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

People are just looking for shit to b*tch about.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 30th, 2018 04:00 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m still super hyped for this sequel.

I just hope that we’ll see a release date for this year. Maybe Q4.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2019 01:08 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Old Post May 28th, 2019 07:48 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Apparently not.

Old Post May 28th, 2019 09:24 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Pushed back to May 2020.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 10:36 AM
Impediment
Endless

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 07:51 PM
cdtm

Wasn't a fan of the original, felt it was overrated.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2020 11:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

The entire story for this leaked online with screenshots and (I think) gameplay. Pretty major chit. Careful what and where you read, and consider avoiding youtube and its thumbnails for a while

PWNT

Old Post Apr 26th, 2020 10:49 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The story... Really doesn't attract me at all. It feels like just another [SPOILER - highlight to read]: "Humans are the real bad guys" kind of story, when the first game at least tried to balance that out a bit better.

I'm all for [SPOILER - highlight to read]: revenge stories and the like, but not like this.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 12:41 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

I was reading that Naughty Dog is a crunch heavy developer as well and has lost a fair number of developers over the last year or two.

I also read that Naughty Dog senior managers are perfectionists to a point where TLOU Part 2 would of been released a year ago.

Who knows if this is true or not.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 02:22 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

They need to just release this game ASAP. Even if it’s only digital. In a month everyone will have the game completely spoiled.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2020 03:29 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 28th, 2020 04:04 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Read the spoilers. This sounds god awful. No clue what they were thinking here. It's TLJ-level bad.

I'm glad I wasn't really feeling this game in the first place or I would be woefully disappointed.

Old Post May 1st, 2020 09:05 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

God. There is some hilarious shit coming from all of this.

Massive endgame spoilers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9OtSDqxqsg

Old Post May 1st, 2020 08:04 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

God, that looks infuriating if it ends the way I've been told it does.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 1st, 2020 10:12 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I was super let down when all of the retards here and on /v/ were calling this woman a hypermuscular tranny and then she just turned out to be a woman who gets a moderate amount of physical exercise regularly wtf. I could strangle this chick to death with my bare hands with no effort at all. Go outside and see actual women you phucking retards.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Anyway, it is a really bizarre angle to have you murder the characters fans of the first game became emotionally invested in but I think it's phucking hilarious and I love it. I can't wait to read about all the hurt feelings over this game as this chick brains Ellie. thumb up

Last edited by -Pr- on May 2nd, 2020 at 05:08 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 12:48 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Go outside and see actual women you phucking retards.

No.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 12:57 AM
NemeBro

Unironically though, is Abby trans, or are the skinnyfat retards saying that just feeling bad at seeing a woman with more muscle mass than them? I don't feel like mining the spoilers.

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 01:01 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Pretty sure she's not trans. It's probably just /v/ calling everything a tranny like usual.

Last edited by ares834 on May 2nd, 2020 at 01:46 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2020 01:36 AM