KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Trackdown
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

So that means we need to infiltrate briefly commandeer the relay to find the ship. Wipe any data that got stored by it, and get out before anyone from the Bureau find us?

Sound about right?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 06:32 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HereticalDruid

That sounds right to me. I can't imagine we could try to talk our way in so Intrusion would come in handy here. And Fix-It/Sabotage.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 08:50 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b1plusb2

Con has all three and some talky skills. Rihanna and Relle are sneaky. Xavier and Azarl aren't anything except Fix-It handy.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 08:54 PM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Sounds like we have a decent team for an infiltration operation. We may not be able to do too much planning though until we get where the relay is an scope it out.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 10:14 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Sneaking is one of the things Rianna is best at.

(the other is killing)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 12:29 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I think we want to avoid the later skill on this one, but with our luck it probably will happen. In which case Xavier will sit and watch with a big tub of popcorn as Rianna goes to work.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 12:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Definitely harder to plan without knowing the place.

In which case, you can start getting ready to depart unless there are any other final preparations you want to make.

How will you all travel?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:17 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Will probably have to take Xavier's ship since he still has it in this game big grin

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:45 PM
Bardock42

One last ride...old friend...the ship, not you, Con doesn't like you.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 07:17 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
One last ride...old friend...the ship, not you, Con doesn't like you.
Pon can ride in the slave hold

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 08:00 PM
HereticalDruid

Azarl will just ride along with Xavier. I'm actually the better pilot, maybe he'd let me try my hand. Con and him could work the guns if needed (I hope not).

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 09:11 PM
HereticalDruid is currently offline Click here to Send HereticalDruid a Private Message Find more posts by HereticalDruid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Psshh you act like Xavier is going to get us blown out of the sky or something. Like that would ever happen....oh wait yeah you can go ahead pilot if you want stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 02:07 AM
HereticalDruid

Then Azarl will fly for Xavier! He probably isn't used to the big bulky freighter compared to his nimble starfighter but he can manage.

"Where are we going?" Azarl asks Con, very slowly so that he can be understood by his colleague. "You mentioned the Flor'sahn System as best. Where is the Bureau installing the relay?"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 08:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Con and the rest of you can't keep track of all Bureau activities with Republic space (especially from outside it), but he knows enough about the Flor'sahn system to know that one world would serve the Bureau best in terms of establishing a headquarters.

The planet Flor'sahn itself is an uninhabited gas giant, its gravitational pull too strong for colonization in the style of Bespin, and its airless moons not worth exploring. Instead, the only populated world in the Flor'sahn system is Gembrell, a dwarf planet colonized eons ago by Republic explorers. Its surface is dotted with rocky mountains and small mining towns. Gravity is low, much lower than that of Epireus.

If the Bureau moved into this area (as Con has heard that it has), it would have to be on Gembrell. It would position them well to keep the whole system under surveillance, and monitor the only major starport.

Last edited by REXXXX on Aug 2nd, 2015 at 08:08 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2015 08:06 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I guess it is off to Gembrell in that case.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2015 04:26 PM
Bardock42

Lets do this. We should make a fort in the New Beginning's master bedroom...

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2015 07:11 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

As long as Xavier gets the throne!!!!

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2015 07:20 PM
Peach
mordrem

You boys have fun with that.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2015 12:28 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Come on you're telling me Rianna doesn't want to play in Fort Awesome!!!

I bet she did at the Jedi Temple. She probably napped in them.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2015 12:45 AM
b1plusb2

Rianna and Relle can make their No Boys Allowed club somewhere else. Hmph!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2015 01:11 AM
b1plusb2 is currently offline Click here to Send b1plusb2 a Private Message Find more posts by b1plusb2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote