KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Supermans

Thanos vs Supermans
Started by: Adam Grimes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One-Punch
Lord Mar-Vell casually disintegrated Magus. Easily beat both Surfer and Nova Prime. And he almost killed the Annihilators with one of his spells.
Proof doesn't matter to h1.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree. Surfer or Gladiator could beat Lord Marvell.

Superman is physically above anyone Thanos has faced, and a shit load faster in combat.

Are you ****ing out of your mind or do you not now who Lord Marvell was?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:22 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knife
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
thumb up

Plus Morrison was trying to make them into literal ideas as well. Though he did the same with Mandrakk and he was pretty physical. I'd look into the comics but I doubt I'd find anything static.

Though I don't think if he was physical that him not destroying everything would prove it was more considering that story. Multiverse was in a jar afterall. laughing out loud

Exactly laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 10:06 PM
Knife is currently offline Click here to Send Knife a Private Message Find more posts by Knife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Lord Mar-Vell casually disintegrated Magus. Easily beat both Surfer and Nova Prime. And he almost killed the Annihilators with one of his spells.
I don't recall him disintegrating anyone. I'm about to Reread it now. A prepped spell doesn't measure real time combat power. Anyone can prep a more powerful attack. He didn't look that impressive against nova or Surfer. Superman could have done them in far worse if they fought like that against him.

Finally, the biggest flaw is people are equating Lord Marvell's energy projection feats with his physicality. He never shot Thanos with any blasts. Or with the prepped spell. He never shown durability or strength of a trans. So he isn't one pure and simple. So why do you support the faulty abc logic of Thanos being more powerful than Superman because he fought a Lord Marvell that didn't do his trans blasts against him by trying to correct me?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 04:33 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Are you ****ing out of your mind or do you not now who Lord Marvell was?
I know exactly who he is. Not impressive. Prepped feats also don't impress me. Superman exerting over 50 earth weights of force is astronomically more than anything he has done.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 04:36 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Lol h1 hasn't read a thing about LM.

He hit Thanos with a energy charge before Thanos dominated him and the spell wasn't prepped at all.

I suppose the on panel prof showing he was above both Surfer and the Annihilators means knowing to the troll

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 07:40 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

I don't recall him disintegrating anyone. I'm about to Reread it now. A prepped spell doesn't measure real time combat power. Anyone can prep a more powerful attack. He didn't look that impressive against nova or Surfer. Superman could have done them in far worse if they fought like that against him.

Finally, the biggest flaw is people are equating Lord Marvell's energy projection feats with his physicality. He never shot Thanos with any blasts. Or with the prepped spell. He never shown durability or strength of a trans. So he isn't one pure and simple. So why do you support the faulty abc logic of Thanos being more powerful than Superman because he fought a Lord Marvell that didn't do his trans blasts against him by trying to correct me?

He disintegrated Magus with a blast.

Lord Mar-Vell didn't prep for that spell.

He was toying with Nova prime and nearly KO'd Surfer and destroyed his board with one blast.

Yes he did use energy against Thanos; when Lord Mar-Vell clashed with Thanos, we see a giant red energy explosion in the background. That red energy was Lord Mar-Vell's.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 12:40 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

I don't recall him disintegrating anyone. I'm about to read it now for the first time in my life. A prepped spell doesn't measure real time combat power. Anyone can prep a more powerful attack. He didn't look that impressive against nova or Surfer. Superman could have done them in far worse if they fought like that against him.

Fixed...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 01:19 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I can't find it. I don't know why? Which book is in?
quote:

Lord Mar-Vell didn't prep for that spell.
prove it. Because he showed no power like that in all his other battles and it WAS A PREPPED trap. We don't know the exact circumstance of how he pulled that off (other than it was a prepped trap) and if it is applicable in real combat situation.

quote:

He was toying with Nova prime and nearly KO'd Surfer and destroyed his board with one blast.
Superman can toy with Nova exactly the SAME WAY. Plus Superman is far stronger. And faster. Surfers board has been destroyed by high heralds before. And again, the abc logic is faulty since Lord Marvell didn't use ANY BLASTS on Thanos.
quote:

Yes he did use energy against Thanos; when Lord Mar-Vell clashed with Thanos, we see a giant red energy explosion in the background. That red energy was Lord Mar-Vell's.
now you are lying. When he struck Thanos there was absolutely no energy on his fist or body. I disagree that the slight reddish glow, that almost matches the planet in the background, coming from the cracking ground (lol at your giant red energy explosion comment) proves Marvell blasted Thanos or used energy on him. We don't see them anywhere in that scene. Plus that glow energy isn't the same color as his blasts. Look at all the scenes where Marvell blasted or even used energy. The colors don't match. We can only speculate what's happening there. When we do see them, there is ZERO ENERGY coming from LM.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 01:39 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Fixed...
Ived read mostly through imperative (1-6). Not much of the prologue ones though. I basically went from 1-6. I missed that scene as I only skimmed through ignition and devastation.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 01:53 PM
h1a8

it's in ignition. I started from 1 and went to 6. I only skimmed through the prologue ones. But Surfer wasnt disintegrated. That means that either Adam Magus durability against energy is super shitty or LM plot affected him due to the nature of Magus energy source (imbued with Lord Marvells magical power).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 02:01 PM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

I can't find it. I don't know why? Which book is in? prove it. Because he showed no power like that in all his other battles and it WAS A PREPPED trap. We don't know the exact circumstance of how he pulled that off (other than it was a prepped trap) and if it is applicable in real combat situation.

Superman can toy with Nova exactly the SAME WAY. Plus Superman is far stronger. And faster. Surfers board has been destroyed by high heralds before. And again, the abc logic is faulty since Lord Marvell didn't use ANY BLASTS on Thanos. now you are lying. When he struck Thanos there was absolutely no energy on his fist or body. I disagree that the slight reddish glow, that almost matches the planet in the background, coming from the cracking ground (lol at your giant red energy explosion comment) proves Marvell blasted Thanos or used energy on him. We don't see them anywhere in that scene. Plus that glow energy isn't the same color as his blasts. Look at all the scenes where Marvell blasted or even used energy. The colors don't match. We can only speculate what's happening there. When we do see them, there is ZERO ENERGY coming from LM.

erm

He disintegrated Magus in Thanos Imperative: Ignition.

If you actually read the book, you would've seen how Lord Mar-Vell used that spell as a parting gift to the Annihilators, and he did it casually after he left. There was no indication of "prep" involved. Since you made the claim, prove that he needed prep for it.

So you think Superman can disintegrate Magus with one blast? Easily take out Nova Prime and Surfer at the same time? Nearly kill all the Annihilators with one big attack?

I'll repeat, when he and Thanos clashed, there was a giant red energy explosion in the background. The colours do match, throughout the entire arc, all of Lord Mar-Vell's energy attacks were red. You would know this if you actually read the book.

Here's Thanos and Mar-Vell clashing. No red energy eh?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...72351-ti_22.jpg

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 02:08 PM
One-Punch is currently offline Click here to Send One-Punch a Private Message Find more posts by One-Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

erm

He disintegrated Magus in Thanos Imperative: Ignition.

If you actually read the book, you would've seen how Lord Mar-Vell used that spell as a parting gift to the Annihilators, and he did it casually after he left. There was no indication of "prep" involved. Since you made the claim, prove that he needed prep for it.

So you think Superman can disintegrate Magus with one blast? Easily take out Nova Prime and Surfer at the same time? Nearly kill all the Annihilators with one big attack?

I'll repeat, when he and Thanos clashed, there was a giant red energy explosion in the background. The colours do match, throughout the entire arc, all of Lord Mar-Vell's energy attacks were red. You would know this if you actually read the book.

Here's Thanos and Mar-Vell clashing. No red energy eh?
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...72351-ti_22.jpg
lol you didn't read my posts before you posted this. They are above your last post (this one I'm quoting).

Anyway, minutes went past after LM left. What was he doing in those minutes? Prepping the spell, drawing energy? We don't know. I'm not going to assume he has that amount of power on the fly when it contradicts every showing when he actually fights people in real battle time. He could have simply destroyed the resistance a long time ago. There was indication, it was time elapsed. Which is the very nature and definition of prep.

There was no explosion, who are you trying to fool sir? The ground was merely getting cracked up. We all know the difference between collateral damage of ground getting cracked up vs. a real explosion. And you have a big habit of skimming people's posts and missing key things. I said it was red (slight reddish). My argument is that it's not the same color as LM blasts (not even close) and that there was no energy shown coming from LM when he's shown fighting Thanos. So basically you are making stuff up.

P.s. I have imperative now and have had it for years. I suggest you get your facts straight. When I claim something then it is the truth because I have the comics. There is no fooling me sir. I dare you post all the scenes where Marvell blasted. Let the members here clearly see how different the color is. You must be colored blind or just going by memory. Do your research first.

Last edited by h1a8 on Jul 31st, 2015 at 02:35 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 02:27 PM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

lol you didn't read my posts before you posted this. They are above your last post (this one I'm quoting).

I just read your post, and the gist of it is you trying to making up multiple excuses as to why Lord Mar-Vell could so easily disintegrate Magus. Here's a simple explanation, Mar-Vell was just that powerful.

quote:
Anyway, minutes went past after LM left. What was he doing in those minutes? Prepping the spell, drawing energy? We don't know. I'm not going to assume he has that amount of power on the fly when it contradicts every showing when he actually fights people in real battle time. He could have simply destroyed the resistance a long time ago. There was indication, it was time elapsed. Which is the very nature and definition of prep.

Minutes? He did this right after he left for the Cancerverse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(please log in to view the image)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Prove that he needed prep for this. You're assuming "minutes" passed without proof. And even if that were true, it doesn't prove Mar-Vell used prep. You're simply speculating and assuming that he did.

quote:
There was no explosion, who are you trying to fool sir? The ground was merely getting cracked up. We all know the difference between collateral damage of ground getting cracked up vs. a real explosion. And you have a big habit of skimming people's posts and missing key things. I said it was red (slight reddish). My argument is that it's not the same color as LM blasts (not even close) and that there was no energy shown coming from LM when he's shown fighting Thanos. So basically you are making stuff up.

I'm making stuff up? Clearly the clash caused a giant red energy explosion as shown here:

How do could you miss this?

And Lord Mar-Vell didn't show energy because he was too busy being stomped by Thanos in their fight. He did use energy in their clash as shown above.

quote:
P.s. I have imperative now and have had it for years. I suggest you get your facts straight. When I claim something then it is the truth because I have the comics. There is no fooling me sir. I dare you post all the scenes where Marvell blasted. Let the members here clearly see how different the color is. You must be colored blind or just going by memory. Do your research first.

Me get my facts straight?

You're the one who "forgot" how Lord Mar-Vell distintegrated Magus; assumed without proof that Magus is weak to energy blasts; claimed that Mar-Vell used prep for his spell without any proof; deny that Mar-Vell used any energy against Thanos despite on-panel evidence; claim Superman could beat both Nova Prime and Surfer at the same time as easily as Mar-Vell did.

I think you're the one who needs to get their facts straight.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 03:01 PM
h1a8

I just read your post, and the gist of it is you trying to making up multiple excuses as to why Lord Mar-Vell could so easily disintegrate Magus. Here's a simple explanation, Mar-Vell was just that powerful.

Minutes? He did this right after he left for the Cancerverse.

^ Prove that he needed prep for this. You're assuming "minutes" passed without proof. And even if that were true, it doesn't prove Mar-Vell used prep. You're simply speculating and assuming that he did.

I'm making stuff up? Clearly the clash caused a giant red energy explosion as shown here:

How do could you miss this?

And Lord Mar-Vell didn't show energy because he was too busy being stomped by Thanos in their fight. He did use energy in their clash as shown above.

Me get my facts straight?

You're the one who "forgot" how Lord Mar-Vell distintegrated Magus; assumed without proof that Magus is weak to energy blasts; claimed that Mar-Vell used prep for his spell without any proof; deny that Mar-Vell used any energy against Thanos despite on-panel evidence; claim Superman could beat both Nova Prime and Surfer at the same time as easily as Mar-Vell did.

I think you're the one who needs to get their facts straight.

1. How do you explain a random character getting disintegrated while a known one just barely getting koed without coming to the conclusion that the random character has far less durability or that it was plot driven?

2. Time elapsed is the very essence of prep. Why did LM wait minutes after he left (yes it was minutes as a guaranteed fact)? Why did only his hologram appear? We have no solid facts other than he showed significantly less power in all his battles. But you are ignoring that contradiction.

3. So the ground cracking up is an explosion? So if Hulk hits the ground then it's an explosion? I thought explosions had huge amounts of shown energy behind the flying objects. Lord Marvel was shown hitting Thanos. No energy shown. Getting your ass whupped doesn't mean that energy shouldnt be shown if it coming out of you.

So bottom line: it was prep due to
1. Showing far less power in every battle.
2. Taking minutes to do the feat vs. doing it instantly.

On panel evidence suggest that LM didn't hit Thanos with any energy as the energy from the ground is different color than LM energy (it is more closer to the color of the background planet) And when we see them fighting, no energy is shown. Even if that was LM energy, then it's no proof he blasted Thanos. A display of background energy could mean millions of different things. We don't actually see what happened.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 04:48 PM
One-Punch
B-Class Hero

1. How do you explain a random character getting disintegrated while a known one just barely getting koed without coming to the conclusion that the random character has far less durability or that it was plot driven?

First off Magus isn't a random character, he's a trans level character, and has been part of the Thanos mythos for a while now. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Secondly, Lord Mar-Vell was toying with Surfer and Nova Prime. If he wanted them dead (like Magus) he could've killed them, as shown when he used that spell that nearly killed all the Annihilators.

quote:
2. Time elapsed is the very essence of prep. Why did LM wait minutes after he left (yes it was minutes as a guaranteed fact)? Why did only his hologram appear? We have no solid facts other than he showed significantly less power in all his battles. But you are ignoring that contradiction.

He didn't wait "minutes." This is something you still haven't proved. He used that spell right after he left for the Cancerverse. Did you read what Quasar said? "That monster didn't give us a nano-second's grace."

Mar-Vell wasn't shown less powerful. He was depicted as consistently powerful throughout the entire arc e.g., casually disintegrating Magus and beating Nova Prime and Surfer while toying with them.

Time elapsing is the essence of prep? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Prepping means a lot more than just time passing by. laughing out loud

Having a very short amount of "time elapse" doesn't prove Mar-Vell prepped for that spell. You're making an assumption that he was prepping without solid proof. Prep requires planning, gathering, building, strategizing, and other things. Prove that Mar-Vell was doing these things before casting his spell.

You're also forgetting that Mar-Vell had his Revengers fighting the Annihilators. So of course he has to first transport them out of the vicinity before trying to vaporize the Annihilators with that giant explosion.

quote:
3. So the ground cracking up is an explosion? So if Hulk hits the ground then it's an explosion? I thought explosions had huge amounts of shown energy behind the flying objects. Lord Marvel was shown hitting Thanos. No energy shown. Getting your ass whupped doesn't mean that energy shouldnt be shown if it coming out of you.

So bottom line: it was prep due to
1. Showing far less power in every battle.
2. Taking minutes to do the feat vs. doing it instantly.

On panel evidence suggest that LM didn't hit Thanos with any energy as the energy from the ground is different color than LM energy (it is more closer to the color of the background planet) And when we see them fighting, no energy is shown. Even if that was LM energy, then it's no proof he blasted Thanos. A display of background energy could mean millions of different things. We don't actually see what happened. [/B]

Are you blind or something? Do you not see the giant red expanding energy sphere in the background which is causing the ground cracking? I even drew a friggin arrow for you:

^ This panel was shown right after Thanos clashed with Lord Mar-Vell.

Clearly the above energy is reddish and matches Mar-Vell's energy colour depicted throughout the entire arc:
Example1:http://i.imgur.com/keiLLBu.jpg
Example2:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...04_14+copia.jpg
Example3:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...04_12+copia.jpg
Example4:http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w570-h...ics-570x332.jpg
Example5:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z7je-Wy44...issue+4+004.jpg

Even with this overwhelming proof, are you still going to deny this? confused

Here's the real bottom-line:
- You in denial that Magus was disintegrated by Lord Mar-Vell
- You falsely claimed Magus was weak to energy blasts with no proof, and thought Magus was some random character laughing out loud
- You've provided zero evidence that Mar-Vell prepped for his spell, and ignored Quasar saying Mar-Vell gave them no time to brace for the spell
- You have an asinine definition of "prep" which is simply time elapsing? That makes no sense.
- You deny that Mar-Vell tooling Surfer and Nova Prime easily was impressive, and worse: claim Superman can do the same
- You're denying on-panel evidence shown above that clearly shows Mar-Vell did use energy against Thanos in their initial clash
- You're claiming Mar-Vell's power was inconsistent, which is absolutely false. He beat the shit out of everyone, except Thanos.

Until you provide proof for your claims, I'm going to assume you're full of crap.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2015 05:40 PM
h1a8

First off Magus isn't a random character, he's a trans level character, and has been part of the Thanos mythos for a while now. roll eyes (sarcastic)
He is when he's a different Magus with a different power source. We judge different versions of characters by feats. Different versions doesn't get each other's feats. So either that version of Magus was weak as shit (because Surfer didn't get disintegrated) or LM was in control of his power source and plot beat him. I go with the former.

quote:

Secondly, Lord Mar-Vell was toying with Surfer and Nova Prime. If he wanted them dead (like Magus) he could've killed them, as shown when he used that spell that nearly killed all the Annihilators.

No! He was trying to kill them since he tried to kill them with the prepped spell bomb. He wanted them dead. There is no where in the panel to suggest he didn't want them dead and was merely toying with them. You are making stuff up again.

quote:

He didn't wait "minutes." This is something you still haven't proved. He used that spell right after he left for the Cancerverse. Did you read what Quasar said? "That monster didn't give us a nano-second's grace."

If you actually READ the comic then you get a sense that at least a couple of minutes past due to them gathering themselves and invoking in conversation. The writer is giving the feel of a few minutes.

quote:

Mar-Vell wasn't shown less powerful. He was depicted as consistently powerful throughout the entire arc e.g., casually disintegrating Magus and beating Nova Prime and Surfer while toying with them.

Time elapsing is the essence of prep? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Prepping means a lot more than just time passing by. laughing out loud

Disintegrating a weak being is not powerful. Or manipulating the exact power source that makes a character is not being powerful. LM didn't disintegrate Surfer or anyone else.

Why wait several minutes to set up a bomb? Why not do it immediately? LM obviously wanted them dead.

quote:

Having a very short amount of "time elapse" doesn't prove Mar-Vell prepped for that spell. You're making an assumption that he was prepping without solid proof. Prep requires planning, gathering, building, strategizing, and other things. Prove that Mar-Vell was doing these things before casting his spell.

It makes far more sense that he prepped the spell than he didn't. I'll prove it: Let's look at both cases.

Assume he didn't prep the spell and it was instant power from him.
We would then get HUGE contradictions in power level throughout the series.
We also wouldn't understand why LM waited minutes to bomb the annihilation team instead of doing it instantly.

Now assume that he prepped the bomb.
This explains the different power level he was at during the series.
This explains the time elaspe.
We get no contradictions or things that need to be answered.

quote:

You're also forgetting that Mar-Vell had his Revengers fighting the Annihilators. So of course he has to first transport them out of the vicinity before trying to vaporize the Annihilators with that giant explosion.

It only takes a milisecond to teleport them out. Why wait minutes afterwards though? Why not just come back and disintegrate each one with a blast from his hand like he did Magus?

quote:

Are you blind or something? Do you not see the giant red expanding energy sphere in the background which is causing the ground cracking? I even drew a friggin arrow for you:

^ This panel was shown right after Thanos clashed with Lord Mar-Vell.

Clearly the above energy is reddish and matches Mar-Vell's energy colour depicted throughout the entire arc:
Example1:http://i.imgur.com/keiLLBu.jpg
Example2:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...04_14+copia.jpg
Example3:http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...04_12+copia.jpg
Example4:http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w570-h...ics-570x332.jpg
Example5:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-z7je-Wy44...issue+4+004.jpg

Even with this overwhelming proof, are you still going to deny this? confused

Yup, it's confirmed. You are color blind. All colors that have red in them are exactly the same to you. But let's assume the color is the same.
I'll prove that the scene doesn't prove LM blasted Thanos with any energy.

1. If you look at the background planet, it matches the exact color under the rocks at different parts of the planet. The point where you put an arrow (saying "what is this"), look a little below that point. You will see the exact color as the color under the rocks from the ground. Imagine the rocks from the horizon disappeared or vanished and all that was left behind was the background planet. You would see that it appears exactly the same color as the planet itself. Meaning, that color is from the planet itself.

2. But where you are most wrong is that you are posting the wrong scans. You conveniently left out the actual scans where LM is blasting with his energy. Post the scans of LM actually blasting other characters. Look at the color of the energy. You claimed that LM blasted Thanos with energy right? Look at the Nova fight. You see his energy all around Nova with the same rocks cracking up. Yet absolutely nothing is happening to Nova. Energy that is around him isn't offensive energy. It's when he blasts, which is a totally different color.

So basically, you were equating LM's bomb feat with Thanos tanking the same level of energy. Or You were also assuming that Thanos tanked the same blasts that disintegrated Magus which were of totally different color.

quote:

Here's the real bottom-line:
- You in denial that Magus was disintegrated by Lord Mar-Vell
- You falsely claimed Magus was weak to energy blasts with no proof, and thought Magus was some random character laughing out loud
- You've provided zero evidence that Mar-Vell prepped for his spell, and ignored Quasar saying Mar-Vell gave them no time to brace for the spell
- You have an asinine definition of "prep" which is simply time elapsing? That makes no sense.
- You deny that Mar-Vell tooling Surfer and Nova Prime easily was impressive, and worse: claim Superman can do the same
- You're denying on-panel evidence shown above that clearly shows Mar-Vell did use energy against Thanos in their initial clash
- You're claiming Mar-Vell's power was inconsistent, which is absolutely false. He beat the shit out of everyone, except Thanos.

Until you provide proof for your claims, I'm going to assume you're full of crap.

You know it's trolling to blatantly lie and flame and make it look like I'm trolling when I'm not. I never denied Magus was disintegrated. I said he was far weaker than the other characters that LM blasted.

Are you confusing "evidence" with "proof"? We provide 'evidence'. If the evidence is strong enough then it becomes proof. But evidence is the only thing required. With that said,

you lie and say I presented no proof (or evidence). The proof is that when he blasted a KNOWN being (Surfer) with KNOWN durability. We know what level a character is at, by comparing them to known characters. That's called proof.

Then you lie and claimed I provided zero evidence that LM prepped the spell. The evidence lies in the long wait period and the discrepancy of power level throughout the series.

Not impressive is an opinionated expression. I am neither right or wrong for using such words. His display against Nova was weak to me, same with Surfer. Surfer wasn't even trying to fight him. He was trying to grab his clothes and talk to him. That's not Surfer fighting to his best abilities. What's impressive about getting cheapshotted or blasted when you are not trying to fight? Superman (letting loose) could have one shot killed Nova with ease.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 05:29 PM
MaZeRaIII
The Champion of the Gods

Too many Supermen.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 06:59 PM
MaZeRaIII is currently offline Click here to Send MaZeRaIII a Private Message Find more posts by MaZeRaIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Vin_Slice is a dirty troll.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2015 07:15 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

One Superman beats Thanos due to being vastly faster in movement and reflexes.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2015 06:26 AM