KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Isn't Dr. House too old for Cameron?

Isn't Dr. House too old for Cameron?
Started by: C-3POTheClever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
C-3POTheClever

Isn't Dr. House too old for Cameron?

Now, please don't post any spoilers. I'm only on season 1 @ the moment & have just found out that Cameron likes Dr. House in a romantic kind of way. And I think House may like her too. Please don't post any spoilers for anything that happens later in the series.

But am I the only one who things Dr House is too old to date Cameron? I mean, he's way older than her! She's probably in her late 20's & he's in 40's or maybe even 50's. Doesn't it seem a tad off for them to be hitting on each other giving the age gap?

Also, I'm talking about season 1 only, so please don't spoil anything whatsoever that happens to them in later seasons. I'm only on episode 15 of season 1.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 11:36 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

He pumps her.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2015 11:54 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
He pumps her.
In the butthole.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 5th, 2015 02:19 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
C-3POTheClever

Doesn't really answer the question.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2015 12:04 PM
C-3POTheClever is currently offline Click here to Send C-3POTheClever a Private Message Find more posts by C-3POTheClever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
Now, please don't post any spoilers. I'm only on season 1 @ the moment & have just found out that Cameron likes Dr. House in a romantic kind of way. And I think House may like her too. Please don't post any spoilers for anything that happens later in the series.

But am I the only one who things Dr House is too old to date Cameron? I mean, he's way older than her! She's probably in her late 20's & he's in 40's or maybe even 50's. Doesn't it seem a tad off for them to be hitting on each other giving the age gap?

Also, I'm talking about season 1 only, so please don't spoil anything whatsoever that happens to them in later seasons. I'm only on episode 15 of season 1.

There's obviously some moral issues that are raised by such a pairing. You are likely not alone in thinking that it's too big an age gap. However they do happen at times, in particular older men and younger women is common and somewhat condoned in society. The opposite gender pairing is seldom about a relationship, though there is a somewhat sexual trope of "cougars", older women who have sex with younger men.

House has a lot of other issues besides being older, he's a pretty abusive person, which may be even more against the two being a couple imo

Old Post Jul 5th, 2015 12:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

thumb up

Old Post Jul 5th, 2015 05:07 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

So long as they're both of legal age it shouldn't be a problem. My great grandparents were like 15 years apart and they got along.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 07:11 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote