KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask An Aussie Anything

Ask An Aussie Anything
Started by: Genesis-Soldier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (97): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Are there any Australian sandwich shop chains? Like Subway, Blimpie's, etc? If so are they regional or nation wide? If not, where can a guy who likes sandwiches get sandwiches? Give me the deets.

we do have subways and yes they are national

I like a good sandwich so I will help you out:
- don't always go to a servo, its unlikely to find a good sandwich (sanga)
- roadhouses are your best bet when on the trip to and from a state, we aussies tend to remember the best places you can get some tucker and we rarely find a round house that wont do a good sandwich
- local area wise I would recommend finding a good, well known bakery

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:50 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by walshy
whats your opinion if any on tony abbott?
what is your favourite sport? australian rules football? rugby?

I don't like him, his stance on gay marriage and child abuse misdirection's give me the shits. yes it is hard to run a country but to keep youth unemployment on the rise to 28% is just criminal. not only that but his views against boat people and asylum seekers goes against UN laws

a lot of aussies are bogan drinking asses who are ignorant of asylum seekers but a lot of us are educated and believe in a fair go(we have rednecks just the same as you guys).

personally I like contact sports and chess. AFL is good and all but our Rugby is better

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:54 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by |King Joker|
I hear Australians have massive penises. How big is yours?

hehe I can think of quite a few ways to answer this but I think I will be sensible

the average Australian size is just above the global average.

as to your question of my personal size I can honestly say (and you can chose to believe this or not) that I am above the Australian average and I haven't found myself in a situation where size hasn't been a let down

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 11:56 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
hehe I can think of quite a few ways to answer this but I think I will be sensible

as to your question of my personal size I can honestly say (and you can chose to believe this or not) that I am above the Australian average and I haven't found myself in a situation where size hasn't been a let down
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:02 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

;

Attachment: tumblr_m2cdjd3kpx1qmmjh3.gif
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:10 PM
Genesis-Soldier

hehe

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:11 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

yassss

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:17 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

i'm going to need some proof of this "above aussi average" claim

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:46 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

once again there are a few ways I could respond to this but I will be sensible

I would recommend googling this but take it from me the average is a surprising numer and the Australian average is a bit higher, not by much thou

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:49 PM
riv6672

Thanks, Gen. Now all this sandwich talk has made me hungry...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:50 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

you and me both

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:51 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:53 PM
Genesis-Soldier

not quite, there are more recent studies that have a better global percentage and reliability, the world average is 6.3 Inches
the aussie is 6.7

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 12:59 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

not quite, there are more recent studies that have a better global percentage and reliability, the world average is 6.3 Inches
the aussie is 6.7
Source(s)?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 01:03 PM
Genesis-Soldier

embarrassing bodies

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 01:04 PM
Genesis-Soldier

good tv show

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 01:04 PM
Genesis-Soldier

mate of mine said "its cause of all the Orientals "

whether that's true or not I have no idea

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 01:06 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

once again there are a few ways I could respond to this but I will be sensible

I would recommend googling this but take it from me the average is a surprising numer and the Australian average is a bit higher, not by much thou
maybe i wasn't be clear enough..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 01:28 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Are you saying the size of your penis has been a let down in every situation?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 05:15 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

LOL I just noticed that

Old Post Jul 7th, 2015 05:17 PM