KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask An Aussie Anything

Ask An Aussie Anything
Started by: Genesis-Soldier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (97): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RanebowSmack
I always wanted to visit there what are some of the best beaches?

bells beach, Noosa, stradbroke island, Bondi (always crowded thou), Byron bay (be careful around bluesfest time) and 75 mile beach. these are the best beaches I have been to, they are varied in location but if you want a more 'local' beach location if your ever in Australia I suggest you google it

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 11:49 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Is Midnight Oil still relevant, have they made any new music worth listening to recently?

yeah they are still hanging around and Peter Garret is in politics now and still trying to make a difference.

not to sure about the music, I would either google it or ask Dramatic Geko

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 11:50 PM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
no they don't, mostly because the little bastards will bite any exposed finger they can and are a protected species nowdays

And I thought you Auzzie;s had a sense of humor.

Has anybody ever tried to keepa White Pointer as a pet in their pool?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 11:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

hehe the old white death

I have heard stories but nothing confirmed so I have no idea

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 12:47 AM
riv6672

Does Australia have a space program?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 10:08 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. Its where they plan to shoot all the Roo's to.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 04:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

do you hate kiwis ?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2015 10:45 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Why do you hate kiwis? What'd they ever do to you?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 09:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by riv6672
Does Australia have a space program?

off the top of my head I have no idea

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 10:10 AM
Genesis-Soldier

no we don't hate the Kiwi's, we pick on but that's it

what ever you do NEVER call a Kiwi an Aussie. they WILL kill you for it

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 10:11 AM
riv6672

How will they kill you?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 12:46 PM
Genesis-Soldier

either they will actually hit you in the torso really hard or just gaze you down to death, and these fella's are usually quite big and angry when you call them an Aussie

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 12:49 PM
riv6672

Ah. Was wondering if they preferred knives, guns, fists, blunt objects...thumb up

Do you have a version of the boy/girl scouts? If so do either of them sell cookies?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 01:24 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Where have you visited outside of Australia, what was your favorite place?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 04:56 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I got involved with an Australian woman here in Canada on a work exchange, several years ago. It was the best sex I ever had, and I've been pining to get involved with another one since. Are they all that aggressive and passionate? big grin (The joke about Australia's macho culture is that the women are just as macho as the men.)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 05:16 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Are they? Iiiiinteresting. angel

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 05:39 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

What would happen if I jumped off Ayer's rock?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 10th, 2015 06:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by riv6672
Ah. Was wondering if they preferred knives, guns, fists, blunt objects...thumb up

Do you have a version of the boy/girl scouts? If so do either of them sell cookies?

we do have a version but they don't really sell cookies door to door, there are sponsored girl scout cookies in supermarkets thou. they are pretty good but I cant remember the name

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 02:10 AM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Where have you visited outside of Australia, what was your favorite place?

Vietnam, America, tasmiania (inside joke), south korea,

honestly I wish I had more time in America because the foods and culture was amazing- new York

south korea was the most fun for me due to my martial arts classes I was allowed to help teach, the black smithing course I took to improve my metal work and over all just the idea that I found peace in myself the whole time I was there

funny story thou- we were in a little bar/ bath house and it was hot inside and we were drinking what was almost turpentine strength spirits. any was I took off my jumpers and what not then we heard the taxi pull up. it was 15 meters away from the house so we walked there and hopped in

I was blue by the time I walked the 15 to the taxi because it was winter and a very cold

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 02:15 AM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by roughrider
I got involved with an Australian woman here in Canada on a work exchange, several years ago. It was the best sex I ever had, and I've been pining to get involved with another one since. Are they all that aggressive and passionate? big grin (The joke about Australia's macho culture is that the women are just as macho as the men.)

well I have known some very strong women (both physically and emotionally) which is generally tied into our 'true blue' ideals of culture

sex wise it depends- I haven't had a massive amount of sexual partners but from what I have experienced its always been aggressive and passionate- normally because that's my biggest fetish- aggressive-

I guess it really depends on the woman, I am sure there are Canadian women who are just the same but I haven't had sex with Canadian women so I cant give a totally accurate answer. but yeah from what I have discovered a lot of girls/ women here are passionate and usually fierce

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 02:22 AM