KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Ask An Aussie Anything

Ask An Aussie Anything
Started by: Genesis-Soldier

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (97): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Genesis-Soldier
god blessed him with a...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
What would happen if I jumped off Ayer's rock?

depends where you jump off but the end result is the same- your body would be broken before you hit the ground.
its a bloody big sandstone rock that is very steep and from what I remember just over 850 meters high

jumping off that would kill you

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 02:25 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

What are some of your favorite shops for like clothes and stuff?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2015 08:55 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

clothing wise- I don't really shop for clothes unless I need to, so DFO and work place clothing stores

stuff wise- Eb games, pubs, Bunnigs warhouses, Home timber and Hardware, scrap yards, movies, school and parks

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 01:34 AM
Genesis-Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Genesis-Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Genesis-Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Us Americans picture Crocodile Dundee and Steve Irwin when we think of Australia, what do Aussies picture when they of USA or other countries?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 02:53 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I'm not sure if you already mentioned this but, where in australia do you live? not that i want to stalk you or anything yes i do

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 03:26 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
well I have known some very strong women (both physically and emotionally) which is generally tied into our 'true blue' ideals of culture

sex wise it depends- I haven't had a massive amount of sexual partners but from what I have experienced its always been aggressive and passionate- normally because that's my biggest fetish- aggressive-

I guess it really depends on the woman, I am sure there are Canadian women who are just the same but I haven't had sex with Canadian women so I cant give a totally accurate answer. but yeah from what I have discovered a lot of girls/ women here are passionate and usually fierce

Women in Montreal are known to be easy going and will approach guys first. But here in Toronto where I live, the women have a reputation for being snobbish, stuck up and materialistic. That's why Kyla was such a blast. "You Canadians don't know how to party!" she declared to me the night we met. Because I could keep up with her, I became her Canadian fling.

I have visited Australia twice in the years since, just because of my experiences with her. If I could immigrate to anywhere else, it would be there. smile

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 12th, 2015 05:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Us Americans picture Crocodile Dundee and Steve Irwin when we think of Australia, what do Aussies picture when they of USA or other countries?

honestly, drunken southern rednecks usually

I just imagine fella's ina pub/bar drinking and playing darts I guess

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 03:58 AM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by walshy
I'm not sure if you already mentioned this but, where in australia do you live? not that i want to stalk you or anything yes i do

Brisbanewink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 03:59 AM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by roughrider
Women in Montreal are known to be easy going and will approach guys first. But here in Toronto where I live, the women have a reputation for being snobbish, stuck up and materialistic. That's why Kyla was such a blast. "You Canadians don't know how to party!" she declared to me the night we met. Because I could keep up with her, I became her Canadian fling.

I have visited Australia twice in the years since, just because of my experiences with her. If I could immigrate to anywhere else, it would be there. smile

nice man, we would be happy to have you over

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 04:16 AM
riv6672

Whats the comic situation down there?
Is it all Marvel/DC, or do you have some local stuff?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 10:03 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

mainstream Marvel/DC

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 10:11 AM
Genesis-Soldier

the comic situation is very good, most of the older kids like myself always read something- books- manga- comics

normally the last two

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 10:12 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 05:22 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

what other aussie KMC members are there? dramatic gecko is one, not that he's appeared here yet.

do you know kram3r?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 05:36 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Is that rock for sale yet?

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 06:30 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
Brisbanewink

My Gramps served in Brisbane during WWII, him and his mates got into some heavy bar fights with the locals, all in good fun of course. The question is this --are bar fights fairly regular in Australia or is that an urban legend?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 10:32 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

aw hi hi smile

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 11:22 PM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by walshy
what other aussie KMC members are there? dramatic gecko is one, not that he's appeared here yet.

do you know kram3r?

D_G is one
no idea who is Kramer
um there have been two more I know of but I cannot remember their forum names

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 11:23 PM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Is that rock for sale yet?

private buyers are welcome

nah just kidding, its a heritage site so probably not. you might be able to buy the big pineapple

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 11:25 PM
Genesis-Soldier

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
My Gramps served in Brisbane during WWII, him and his mates got into some heavy bar fights with the locals, all in good fun of course. The question is this --are bar fights fairly regular in Australia or is that an urban legend?

they aren't as dramatized as seen in movies and what not. normally its two fella's have a punch up and some nasty collateral damage coming out.

but yeah brawls happen but its nots quite Dukes of hazard. its just a standard bar fight that gets a few fellas or ladies getting kicked out

Old Post Jul 13th, 2015 11:27 PM