KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Quinlan Vos & Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress

Quinlan Vos & Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Quinlan Vos & Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress

Okay, let's try and get a discussion going, peeps. Which team wins?

Vos as of Dark Disciple.
Ventress as of Dark Disciple.

Maul as of Son of Dathomir.
Savage as of The Clone Wars.

Maul is equipped with his red-bladed lightsaber and darksaber. Ventress has her one yellow-bladed saber. Battle takes place in Count Dooku's estate on Serenno.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 04:56 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Probably team 1. Quinlan seems to be the perfect type of Jedi to set up against Savage, and Ventress can indeed hold off Maul long enough for Quinlan to beat his brother.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 04:58 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vos humiliates Savage and then Maul gets sodomized

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:03 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
Probably team 1. Quinlan seems to be the perfect type of Jedi to set up against Savage, and Ventress can indeed hold off Maul long enough for Quinlan to beat his brother.
Hm, I would've assumed that match-up would play out like Maul vs. Vos and Asajj vs. Opress. Do you think if it went like that the outcome would be different?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:06 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

dunno Anakin cleaned Vos's bottom pretty easily, so either Anakin went up drastically or Dooku went down drastically. Depends on which one.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:07 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by SunRazer
dunno Anakin cleaned Vos's bottom pretty easily, so either Anakin went up drastically or Dooku went down drastically. Depends on which one.
Anakin kicks Vos's ass? Whaaaaa, gimme the details!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:08 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They were ambushing them iirc

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:09 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Anakin kicks Vos's ass? Whaaaaa, gimme the details!

Well, it was something of an ambush but Dooku screams "Jedi!" and they get up and then Obi-Wan and Anakin stomp Dooku and Vos, respectively. Obi-Wan was surprised and pained to see Vos too.

Anakin headbutts Vos and arrests him or something lol

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:10 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Dark Disciple is starting to give me an ulcer

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:11 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

And yet Anakin stalemates Tyranus again wtf

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:11 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:16 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

"As one, Anakin and Obi-Wan sprang from their place of concealment. Dooku leapt up, hissing, “Jedi!” Obi-Wan was too devastated to speak. He lunged for Dooku, kicking the count’s legs out from underneath him, then thrust out his hand. Dooku’s lightsaber flew toward him from the corner of the room where it had rolled. Obi-Wan ignited it and placed the tip a hair’s breadth away from Dooku’s chest. Anakin had targeted Vos, head-butting him and snatching up Vos’s lightsaber. He stood over Vos, pain and anger warring on his face as he spoke. “I am happy to say that this little unholy alliance you two have formed is officially over!” "

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:18 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Do you think Vos could beat Yoda Razer?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:18 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Maybe Dooku was just having a really, really bad day?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:19 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

lol no he was Force Raging against Tyranus. The RNGods were favorable towards him that day.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:19 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

He's just that good Razer. Accept it

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:21 AM
Angelalex242

We should seriously consider if Vos solos. Cause...Dooku could put up a hell of a fight against the Super Maul Bros.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:21 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Angelalex242
We should seriously consider if Vos solos. Cause...Dooku could put up a hell of a fight against the Super Maul Bros.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:23 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Awesome fight, Joker... I'm really not sure.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:33 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Awesome fight, Joker... I'm really not sure.
Thank youuu smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2015 05:33 AM