KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr Will Hatch

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I've always found Han Solo to be a bland and unappealing character. Hopefully the film will be good but ffs I can't stand Han Solo.

You're a bland and unappealing character.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 06:18 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Hey....i like Han Solo but tell that to Harrison Ford, Darth

he finds the character boring, Seems he finds Indiana Jones & his Blade Runner character Rick Deckard more interesting.
The character of Han Solo does not belong to Harrison Ford, it belongs to us the people

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:28 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Disney disagrees, and will be having you arrested soon.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:29 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Firefly218
The character of Han Solo does not belong to Harrison Ford, it belongs to us the people

Actually it belongs to Disney

they can do whatever the **** they want with him now.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually it belongs to Disney

they can do whatever the **** they want with him now.
I know that, I meant culturally.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 07:35 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
You're a bland and unappealing character.
You are wrong. I bring life to this board, kid.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2017 01:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Looks like the Nerd Crew NAILED it AGAIN!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 03:42 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And that would be being a bunch of idiots?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

RICH IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

And Money makes EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:16 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just makes them sad that group having to have to make a video for that sort of thing, Even more so you liking them for that sort of rubbish.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:20 AM
Flyattractor

Works for the Regular Star Wars Fans.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:21 AM
Flyattractor

Another Sneak Peek at Solo! And from the Earth's Core this time even!!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 07:11 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Hey....i like Han Solo but tell that to Harrison Ford, Darth

he finds the character boring, Seems he finds Indiana Jones & his Blade Runner character Rick Deckard more interesting.

Well if you're going to compare all 3 characters with each other, Han would probably be the most superficial character compared to Jones or Deckard. Han may be an iconic character but he did very little onscreen & had less dialogue than the other 2 movies.

So yeah I can see why he found playing Han boring.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 01:47 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Still no official trailer, teaser, tv spot, nothing...?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:12 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

I think they said Monday

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 02:44 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not even doing anything during the Super Flush Bowl?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 04:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think they should just do a nice short film for Han. Like 30 seconds long. The entire movie is just him falling after getting lightsaber slashed by his whiny kid.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
just a bad idea all around. I think focusing any more time and energy into Star Wars prequels is an awful idea. I think making a stand alone film for any of the original cast is even worse. Everything we need to know about those characters has already been established. Apart of the appeal of Han Solos character is that is the mystery of what happened in his past to make him so apathetic at the beginning of episode 4.

I'd have to disagree.

Considering how admired and loved Han Solo is, it's more than fair for him to get his movie.

Why should it be a bad idea? You get to understand more the characters, and get a bigger picture of the events that happened in the main stream.

If you consider that episodes 4-6 focused primarily if not solely on Luke Skywalker i'd say it's more than a good idea to picture the other characters.

Am also looking forward for a Yoda movie, or a Vader movie, or a Sidious movie.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 07:32 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Firefly218

Yet Harrison Ford will always be the knight under the armor of Han Solo.

It's like trying to picture Indiana Jones without him, or Jack Sparrow without Depp.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 07:34 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote