KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 22 23 [24] 25 26 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Honestly everything looks good besides the lead. This could make or break the film.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:08 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Maul was the only Good thing about about The Phantom Menace.

THE ONLY GOOD THING!

Just like Luke Skywalker was the only good thing in The Last Jedi laughing out loud

A shame Johnson decided to murder him! ****ING JOHNSON!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 09:08 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is making me think about the OT. After the events of ANH why didn't Han immediately go and square things off with Jabba?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Donald Glover is the most exciting thing about this movie

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 10:09 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Hypocrite!!!

You let Maul be defeated just because they are Snoke guards!!! You are biased Quanchi!
I think Maul beats any of those guards into the dirt one on one but its eight on one. They'd overwhlem him. Kylo needed aid because they are simply too much against someone of Maul's caliber. You are too biased to see the forest for the trees.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Feb 6th, 2018 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

heres an idea: the guards were obviously trained to specifically handle jedi, and any attempts to gimp them of that ability kinda negates their whole purpose. wacko

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

...unless you guys really need to believe that snoke/palpatine decided to just train guards to only handle mediocre jedi. if you're in that deep, then so be it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:30 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
heres an idea: the guards were obviously trained to specifically handle jedi, and any attempts to gimp them of that ability kinda negates their whole purpose. wacko

The fact that a guard is meant to handle Jedi doesn't mean they will defeat them.

Soldiers are meant to win wars, doesn't mean they will win them.

The Jedi Temple guards were also "trained to handle siths" yet Anakin Skywalker managed to purge the temple in ROTS.

Am just pointing out Quan's hypocrite behavior, since he always backs his characters no matter what. Just like Snoke's guards are somehow better than Maul just because he likes Kylo and Snoke more than Maul.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:42 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by quanchi112
I think Maul beats any of those guards into the dirt one on one but its eight on one. They'd overwhlem him. Kylo needed aid because they are simply too much against someone of Maul's caliber. You are too biased to see the forest for the trees.

Maul fought 2 trained Jedi with no difficulty!

He would kill them before they can surround them! You are biased and a hypocrite!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:43 PM
Mortanius
Just begin again

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:45 PM
Mortanius is currently offline Click here to Send Mortanius a Private Message Find more posts by Mortanius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The fact that a guard is meant to handle Jedi doesn't mean they will defeat them.

The Jedi Temple guards were also "trained to handle siths" yet Anakin Skywalker managed to purge the temple in ROTS.

Am just pointing out Quan's hypocrite behavior, since he always backs his characters no matter what. Just like Snoke's guards are somehow better than Maul just because he likes Kylo and Snoke more than Maul.
Lies, I like Maul more than Kylo at this point but there is one more film to go so once again your ignorance betrays you. The guards were meant to be a threat to force users. Only an idiot would claim otherwise. That's where you come in.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Maul fought 2 trained Jedi with no difficulty!

He would kill them before they can surround them! You are biased and a hypocrite!
He was struggling against the two Jedi. He killed one after they became separated. He's better than both alone but clearly capable to battle them together but he didn't break through either defenses to the point of killing or disarming until later in the duel after they became separated.

False, there are too many for him to kill before they surround him. 8 is a lot more than two, fat boy. Maul took a while and some attacks from just Pre Vizsla. That's one guy with no force abilities so quit acting like he just destroys highly trained opponents in seconds. Don't lie, fatty.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Feb 6th, 2018 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 11:49 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Just like Luke Skywalker was the only good thing in The Last Jedi laughing out loud

Still having a cry are we?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 12:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Kazenji
Still having a cry are we?

The wound is still fresh my friend....It's still fresh damn it!!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 02:14 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Lies, I like Maul more than Kylo at this point but there is one more film to go so once again your ignorance betrays you. The guards were meant to be a threat to force users. Only an idiot would claim otherwise. That's where you come in.

(please log in to view the image)

Last time i check it was only you supporting the Praetorian Guards! So you=the idiot laughing out loud

He was struggling against the two Jedi. He killed one after they became separated. He's better than both alone but clearly capable to battle them together but he didn't break through either defenses to the point of killing or disarming until later in the duel after they became separated.

False, there are too many for him to kill before they surround him. 8 is a lot more than two, fat boy. Maul took a while and some attacks from just Pre Vizsla. That's one guy with no force abilities so quit acting like he just destroys highly trained opponents in seconds. Don't lie, fatty.

Eh no...He was fresh against them! He wasn't struggling.

And you can never compare those shitty guards to Qui Gon and Obi Wan, so again, THE ONLY IDIOT HERE IS YOU!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 02:17 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Last time i check it was only you supporting the Praetorian Guards! So you=the idiot laughing out loud
You falsely claimed I like Kylo more than Maul. You're really stupid. I've supported my claims with evidence you haven't. You never do because you're stupid and fat.

quote:

Eh no...He was fresh against them! He wasn't struggling.

And you can never compare those shitty guards to Qui Gon and Obi Wan, so again, THE ONLY IDIOT HERE IS YOU! [/B]
He wasn't dominating and his stamina is excellent but that isn't the point my fat friend. The point is he didn't get past their defenses until they were separated.

Qui and Kenobi ran from two droids in the same film you fat pile of shit.

laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 03:58 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Be great if some folks would stay on topic.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

of course not, but they would certainly be prepared to handle more than drooling padawans. i know you want to burn quan, but try not to abandon reason on your quest.

i think what he's saying is that maul couldn't have taken the lot of them. i have to agree because i don't think any jedi could. unless maybe yoda snuck in and ninja'd them like he did to the 2 guards in ep3.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:20 AM
Flyattractor

True Dat!!!!

Well Chewie and R2 were pretty good also for the EXTREME Little screen time they got.

FUHK DISNEY WARS!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 07:03 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is it the Sith tend to have super embarrassing deaths? Unless they turn away from the dark side right before the end...it's almost comical.

Palpatines legs wiggling back and forth as Vader hoists him up and tosses him down some long shaft.

Darth Maul looks like an absolute moron for how he got defeated.

Snoke was treated like a piece of trash in the end.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 03:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote