KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

palpatine was doing a reverse-arc lighting attack which would have saved him if it wasn't for his poor choice of having a bottomless shaft in his throneroom. maybe you didn't notice how vader was essentially paralyzed from the attack and died right after, but it happened.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 03:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
palpatine was doing a reverse-arc lighting attack which would have saved him if it wasn't for his poor choice of having a bottomless shaft in his throneroom. maybe you didn't notice how vader was essentially paralyzed from the attack and died right after, but it happened.

He still died in an embarrassing way.

"I can sense Lord Vader is in danger when he's on another planet"

"I cannot sense his turmoil when he is standing literally 5 feet away"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur

Well to be fair he was focused on Luke.

Unlike Snoke who was completely focused on Kylos intentions when Kylo killed him.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 04:32 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's almost as if luke was right, and the emporer's overconfidence was his weakness. whoa!

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 05:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Why is it the Sith tend to have super embarrassing deaths? Unless they turn away from the dark side right before the end...it's almost comical.

Palpatines legs wiggling back and forth as Vader hoists him up and tosses him down some long shaft.

Darth Maul looks like an absolute moron for how he got defeated.

Snoke was treated like a piece of trash in the end.
No, you're the joke aka the jobless one. Being overconfident is fine but being a moron like trump who is humiliated by the nees every day for his incoherence, his lack of understanding well anything, and his short attention span shows what a complete moron such as yourself really looks like with political power.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 08:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Back on topic, this seems really cool - smugglers, gamblers, bounty hunters, running from the Empire.

Whats not to like?

Seems like they are doing this thing right.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:37 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i hope that you'll be proven right, but i suspect not.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:42 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Snoke wasn't a Sith. And his death was still the most embarrassing lol.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 09:43 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, you're the joke aka the jobless one. Being overconfident is fine but being a moron like trump who is humiliated by the nees every day for his incoherence, his lack of understanding well anything, and his short attention span shows what a complete moron such as yourself really looks like with political power.

Look at how triggered you got over a star wars post.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 7th, 2018 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Snoke wasn't a Sith. And his death was still the most embarrassing lol.

It still seems dark side users just end up getting owned. Maul looks ridiculous as f*ck too when he falls down the shaft as his body comes apart because he got chopped in half.

Snoke's death probably gave every dark side user alive at the time an inexplicable feeling of embarrassment.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2018 11:23 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

At least Maul get some new legs, Unlike with Snoke who's left legless.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Look at how triggered you got over a star wars post.
I just took that as another momen to attack the jobless one who supports the corrupt moronic president. Remember that time his wife slapped his hand away.

#pepperridgefarmremembers

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 02:02 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If only someone had done that with some of the Hollywood Perverts.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Why is it the Sith tend to have super embarrassing deaths? Unless they turn away from the dark side right before the end...it's almost comical.

Because like in real life being evil isn't being a bad_ss that looks cool at everything they do. It's qoing down like a sad chump who never learned better.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 10:16 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
Because like in real life being evil isn't being a bad_ss that looks cool at everything they do. It's qoing down like a sad chump who never learned better.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 01:34 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So they adopt the "rule of 2". They need to adopt some new training too for Sith. I'd call it "Don't gloat until your opponent is actually dead you retard" training.

Still can't help laughing at the image of his legs shaking as Vader hoists him up over his head. His last thoughts? "That's the last time I ever trust a space Jesus".

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:35 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
At least Maul get some new legs, Unlike with Snoke who's left legless.

Yep. Maul surviving that is pretty bad ass. Snoke Just straight up died. They showed us his tongue hanging out in case we had any doubts.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 09:38 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Darth Thor
They showed us his tongue hanging out in case we had any doubts.

Yeah that's the funniest!

Kinda like the expression Quan makes when he Skypes...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 10:30 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

George Lucas help shape a scene aboard the Falcon

http://collider.com/han-solo-movie-...tar-wars-story/

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 12:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wonder if George Lucas would ever direct another Star Wars film for Disney. That'd be something.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 12:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote