KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Save it for the Next movie in the Solo Trilogy.....

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 02:48 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

But then...I'm always a little skeptic of bringing in Legends material to Canon so...maybe it wouldn't be for the best they do that.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:05 AM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Looks good

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:07 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
But then...I'm always a little skeptic of bringing in Legends material to Canon so...maybe it wouldn't be for the best they do that.

I prefer to think of it as Actual Pre Dizney Cuck Up Material.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Chewbacca saying he's 190 years old would put this 10 years before A New Hope.

Lol at 190 years old, you'd think he'd learn to speak English?

Or for that matter, why does everyone understand Chewie but no one ever replies back in Wookie?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:22 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Because Humans are wimps when it comes to vocals.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:24 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Because Humans are wimps when it comes to vocals.

I always imagined you spoke like Kermit the frog in real life becos of yer green font.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:34 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. I sound more like Oscar The Grouch.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 03:41 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Shirriwook is impossible for almost anyone other than Wookiees to speak. And Wookiees can't speak Basic for the same reason. Although they can understand it. That's why Han and Chewie understand each other, Han was taught Shirri by a mother figure when he was younger.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 04:00 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That stuff always reminds me of the clips from The Star Wars Movie (None of this episode 4 BS) and Peter Mayhew would deliver Chewie's "Lines" in a Upper Class Posh British Accent.

Kind of wished they had let that version in the movie instead of the growls.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 04:09 AM
Insane Titan

Looks better than the shitfest that was TLJ

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 06:01 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Looks better than the shitfest that was TLJ

Yet another butthurt person over that film?

as for this film itself, Looking forward to it.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yet another butthurt person over that film?

as for this film itself, Looking forward to it.
shut up you f*cking f*ggot. You act like nobody can dislike a movie if you thinks it’s ok.

I get you think you’re the “movie guy” on here , but all you are is a Aussie shuffling convict.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:15 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

^ Seriously going straight for the swearing?....can't even do a post without telling someone to F off or something else along those lines

and no i'm not the "movie guy".

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

^ Seriously going straight for the swearing?....can't even do a post without telling someone to F off or something else along those lines

and no i'm not the "movie guy".
what do you expect you piss and moan about anyone who dislikes anything you like then act all surprised.

And yeah you think you’re the main movie guy. I’ve seen your posts on here. You’re ego around views on movies are phucking pathetic.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So you have a go at me about myself attacking people who dislike certain movies and yet you're do the exact same thing yourself

hypocrite much?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:41 AM
Insane Titan

So you have a go at me about myself attacking people who dislike certain movies and yet you're do the exact same thing yourself

hypocrite much?
show me where I’ve acted like a f*ggot like you have here.

This is a Star Wars movie where I’ve compared how it looks to another Star Wars movie in a Star Wars thread.

So ego boy , I’m waiting or are you gonna pull the victim card again?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:44 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Classy calling someone ******... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:48 AM
Insane Titan

Classy calling someone ******... roll eyes (sarcastic)
so nothing then...as I thought.

It’s more classy than pulling the victim card when you’re bullshit ego is exposed.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 07:52 AM
Darth Thor

I think it looks cool.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I'm thinking this new droid is gonna be filling the RA, Bollus & Blue Max part since having 3 droids would cluster everything in the movie.

Definitely a new droid right? We havent seen the droid before, like in Rebels or a comic or something?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2018 08:18 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote