KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Han Solo - prequel (2018)

Han Solo - prequel (2018)
Started by: marwash22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

Whoaa... That's freaky

Old Post May 11th, 2016 02:37 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's a face morph, so i'm not sure what that's supposed to prove besides what an interesting illusion it creates.

just ask putinbama:
(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 02:43 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's a face morph, so i'm not sure what that's supposed to prove besides what an interesting illusion it creates.

No, the picture I posted clearly shows it's more than just a face morph. They look A LOT alike.

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yep! Sebastian Stan's face put with Luke's hair/body. Pretty eerie.

"Beneath this mask there's more than Flesh, there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof."

Old Post May 11th, 2016 02:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

*sigh* it's obviously a morph. ffs it's even watermarked with "morph_me". accept it.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 03:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

*sigh* it's obviously a morph. ffs it's even watermarked with "morph_me". accept it.
I'm not even talking about the morph dude. What are you not understanding. I posted a picture of Sebastian Stan and Mark Hamill SIDE BY SIDE. They look a lot alike WITHOUT a morph.

"Beneath this mask there's more than Flesh, there is an idea; and ideas are bulletproof."

Old Post May 11th, 2016 03:23 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

jaden posted a face morph. that's what i was referring to. and you described it as such:

quote:
[QUOTE=15735992]Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
Yep! Sebastian Stan's face put with Luke's hair/body. Pretty eerie.

...which was incorrect.

now lets get mad over nothing and derail the thread.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 03:24 PM
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

jaden posted a face morph. that's what i was referring to. and you described it as such:

...which was incorrect.

now lets get mad over nothing and derail the thread.
I was referring to your second response to me. Also, you're the one that dropped the "ffs" and "accept it" lines. You're mad. I'm just forcing you to acknowledge that Mark Hamill looks like Sebastian Stan; which you originally tried to dismiss as nothing more than a face morph.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 03:54 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

okay, tender guy. however i never said they didn't look similar. only that the image jaden posted was a morph.

but please continue expressing your inability to cope with making an error, even in the most superficial of contexts...

also, i can see clearly that you're one of those "last word=win" people, so have it.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on May 11th, 2016 at 04:11 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2016 04:07 PM
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

okay, tender guy. however i never said they didn't look similar.

It is admittedly a silly thing to argue about. I'm just stating facts, however.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 04:40 PM
jaden101
It's Fat Albert

just ask putinbama:

That's the face I'm making watching you two arguing.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post May 11th, 2016 06:55 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
God Emperor

Originally posted by jaden101
That's the face I'm making watching you two arguing.

Well, technically YOU STARTED IT! laughing j/k

Anyway, I'm not super excited about these movies featuring "young" versions of the classic characters.....It's true what they say, Star Wars is a galaxy far far away but they only focus on the same families/people over and over.

Old Post May 11th, 2016 07:08 PM
Kazenji

Disney signed Alden Ehrenreich up for a Han Solo trilogy?

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/has...olo-trilogy-161

If its true....i can only think of them using some of the Han Solo Novel trilogy.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 08:47 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Well not a huge surprise tbh. But will of course be subject to how well received this guy is as Han Solo, and how good the first one turns out to be.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 09:45 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

So this is no longer a Lego movie, as per page 1?

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 10:59 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Originally posted by riv6672

You've misread something "From The LEGO Movie Helmers" not it will be a Lego movie

----------

Last edited by Kazenji on Jul 26th, 2016 at 11:45 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 11:41 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by riv6672

LOL

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 12:28 PM
riv6672
MAY 2000-OCT 2017

I wouldnt have minded.
The SW Lego projects are actually quite witty.

That's not a bat. This...is a bat.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2016 11:10 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Supreme Snoke

I hope they don't stretch this out into a trilogy. Dear lord.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 12:33 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji

Donald Glover has been cast as Lando

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...-han-solo-movie

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 01:38 AM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
I hope they don't stretch this out into a trilogy. Dear lord.

Yeah I think that whole concept if making only 3 movies has been tossed out the window now that The Mouse is the true Power of the Force.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2016 01:40 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote