KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Batman (2022)

The Batman (2022)
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (82): « First ... « 80 81 [82]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sequel idea: Elaborate on Catwoman, Penguin and Gotham. Let the feel of Gotham encompass the feel and have another lingering bad guy come forward. Obvious ideas would be Two-face or Joker, but anyone who could pass off Riddler's torch would be accepted if done right.

Maybe even call the next film "Gotham" and have one or both of those guys take on the Batman only to have Penguin, Riddler, Joker, Catwoman, Bane or Two-face set up the third act at the end.

Or better yet, put Scarecrow in there. That'd be a good direction. Make the sequel all about Scarecrow and show someone who can bring Batman down psychologically. It'd work and give Catwoman some more sexual, seductive stuff to give us interest.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: sometimes a hot woman wanting sex can be scary for a man, if you know what I mean.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2022 01:38 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
Sequel idea: Elaborate on Catwoman, Penguin and Gotham. Let the feel of Gotham encompass the feel and have another lingering bad guy come forward. Obvious ideas would be Two-face or Joker, but anyone who could pass off Riddler's torch would be accepted if done right.

Maybe even call the next film "Gotham" and have one or both of those guys take on the Batman only to have Penguin, Riddler, Joker, Catwoman, Bane or Two-face set up the third act at the end.

Or better yet, put Scarecrow in there. That'd be a good direction. Make the sequel all about Scarecrow and show someone who can bring Batman down psychologically. It'd work and give Catwoman some more sexual, seductive stuff to give us interest.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: sometimes a hot woman wanting sex can be scary for a man, if you know what I mean.

catwoman may or may not be involved.. Battinson wants Robin and the Court of Owls for the sequel

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 28th, 2022 02:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
catwoman may or may not be involved.. Battinson wants Robin and the Court of Owls for the sequel
Ugh. Whatever.

Old Post May 12th, 2022 03:21 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I'd be fine with that. Robin's fine if he's done well, and the Court of Owls was long overdue for a big screen appearance.

Old Post May 12th, 2022 11:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Court of Owls was great, if they adapt it well I’d be totally down to see that. My only ask is I’d rather they bring in Talon, than Robin, but that’s very unlikely.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 12th, 2022 01:38 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I like the Court of Owls story line, just not sure if I'd jump to Pattinson's Batman having a sidekick already for the second film. Seems premature, rather have him fleshed out more solo.

Maybe as in introduction thing for the last bit of the film.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 12th, 2022 05:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I'm personally pretty tired of solo Bats. IMO bring in the side kick. Things don't always have to adhere to the comic 100%. Just make early bats getting a Robin believable.

PWNT

Old Post May 12th, 2022 07:18 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I agree Arachnid1, if they can do a good Robin, then I'd be happy.

One of the biggest problems is everyone hates Robin. Even when it's Teen Titans Robin, he still comes across as a whiny brat. Burt Ward, that **** from Batman and Robin, I mean was there ever a good portrayal of Robin?

Old Post May 12th, 2022 07:35 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Although Two-Face killing his family wasn't comic accurate, they had the right idea for Robin in Batman Forever; one of the film's few strengths, but Batman & Robin killed any goodwill Chris O Donnell's character had built up prior.

Old Post May 12th, 2022 08:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah as cheesy as it is I enjoyed Batman Forever as a young lad. Mainly for the Robin story.

And yeah Batman & Robin killed any goodwill at all from Batman Forever.

Old Post May 13th, 2022 05:58 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but bat ass and bat nipples and Robin wanting the car because chicks love the car! It was so gay...

Old Post May 13th, 2022 06:38 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

A little camp even if cheesy is better than being an edgelord like Robin in the Titans show whose literal first line in the trailer was fu*k Batman.

Old Post May 13th, 2022 07:30 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Any campiness from Robin will lose it for me.

Old Post May 13th, 2022 08:47 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Any camp is the last thing one would expect in the Pattinson universe, regardless.

That said, if we do get a Robin, would prefer whoever's playing him to be in their 20's or so like Chris O Donnell was at the time, not some kid Robin. WB was right to not take a chance with a kid Robin in live action.

Old Post May 13th, 2022 10:04 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Robin can work on film and doesn't need to be cheesy & Camp, Which alot of ignorant folk seem to only think if Robin is added it will be those things.

Old Post May 14th, 2022 04:13 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Kazenji
Robin can work on film and doesn't need to be cheesy & Camp, Which alot of ignorant folk seem to only think if Robin is added it will be those things.

^^^Agreed.

Though I prefer the classic Batman/Robin combo…
(please log in to view the image)

…I can def. see it working w. Pattinson as Bats.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 14th, 2022 10:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys are right. Let's make Robin good, folks!

Old Post May 14th, 2022 07:50 PM