KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Low Herald Tournament Odds

Vote if you feel said character should be banned
This poll is closed.
Animal Man 6 7.79%
Nova Prime 6 7.79%
Apocalypse 7 9.09%
GL Corp 7 9.09%
Creel 8 10.39%
Dr. Doom 10 12.99%
Atom 8 10.39%
Snowbird 5 6.49%
Xavier 9 11.69%
Shadow King 11 14.29%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Low Herald Tournament Odds
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (97): « First ... « 67 68 [69] 70 71 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
So I guess I can't use my characters?

When PG does his (during the lull; it's bad form for us to do one now), fancy a team-up one?

You and PG, or you and me, or you and LoB?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 09:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

you don't need to wait for anything to do a bz.... take whoever you want and just get it started.

i need entertainment.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 09:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Beatboks is lucky that I didn't get the chance to continue my run of dominance against him!

Haha, is that the word they're using to describe abject failure now?
Considering that out of 4 picks so far in a low herald tourney I've used 3 high metas, defeat doesnt bother me. I still got further than you wink

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 02:07 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I didn't know we were cutting the match times in half this round. I personally don't have free time over the weekend, which extended to Monday this week too.
It doesn't always work too well with one person posting at the weekend, the other replying mon/tue.. then waiting another day or so for the next reply, everyone has different schedules, 7 days flies by way too fast. I may/may not have time to do something later tonight... erm

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 08:31 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by beatboks
Haha, is that the word they're using to describe abject failure now?
Considering that out of 4 picks so far in a low herald tourney I've used 3 high metas, defeat doesnt bother me. I still got further than you wink

Considering you only beat me by the slimmest...SLIMMEST of margins, and I whalloped him....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 09:20 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so, what you're saying is.... shifty

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 01:18 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Scoobless
I didn't know we were cutting the match times in half this round. I personally don't have free time over the weekend, which extended to Monday this week too.
It doesn't always work too well with one person posting at the weekend, the other replying mon/tue.. then waiting another day or so for the next reply, everyone has different schedules, 7 days flies by way too fast. I may/may not have time to do something later tonight... erm

Sorry but I will not be extending your match.

The time frame of your match was clearly announced here in this topic, and in your match.

Considering the fact, that Leo has been pacing himself to include his arguments with, or without your rebuttals would make it unfair to accommodate you with more time when you've only used up 1 post.

Good luck in your match, hopefully you can find time to squeeze in some replies before your match ends.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 02:14 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Clearly Scoobless has been living off of reputation.

I would win the matchup with only an HOUR left to post!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 03:36 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by "Id"
Sorry but I will not be extending your match.

The time frame of your match was clearly announced here in this topic, and in your match.

Considering the fact, that Leo has been pacing himself to include his arguments with, or without your rebuttals would make it unfair to accommodate you with more time when you've only used up 1 post.

Good luck in your match, hopefully you can find time to squeeze in some replies before your match ends.

I never asked for an extension, just surprised you cut the times so radically considering everyone's conflicting schedules. Leo has weekends free (and is on vacation from work I think) I've had less free time than normal these last couple of weeks.

I will be trying to get some posts up, but damn, time is tight. (just finished one)

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Clearly Scoobless has been living off of reputation.

I would win the matchup with only an HOUR left to post!

That's not how I remember your last match going though.... confused

----------------------

Just so there's no misunderstanding, when is the exact end time for my match with leo?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 1st, 2015 06:14 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Just so there's no misunderstanding, when is the exact end time for my match with leo?

want to know if i'll have time to try and get in a final post tomorrow night sometime....

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 01:29 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I never asked for an extension, just surprised you cut the times so radically considering everyone's conflicting schedules. Leo has weekends free (and is on vacation from work I think) I've had less free time than normal these last couple of weeks.

I will be trying to get some posts up, but damn, time is tight. (just finished one)

That's not how I remember your last match going though.... confused

----------------------

8 am (central time - chicago time zone).

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 01:48 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yikes.... k, will try and throw up something small to close things out tonight....

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 02:03 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by leonidas
yikes.... k, will try and throw up something small to close things out tonight....

Your match ends August 3rd. At 8 am (central time). So you have some time left.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 02:09 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ohhhh....aug 3rd. i thought it was supposed to end TOMORROW.... thumb up

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 02:14 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Aug 3rd IS tomorrow.

confused

Your slow-a$$ Canadian timezone is so half a day ago. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 02:26 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

excellent. that means i have more time than you do.... shifty

even in real life relative speed is the difference maker!

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 02:32 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by "Id"
Your match ends August 3rd. At 8 am (central time). So you have some time left.

Aug 3rd IS tomorrow.

confused

Your slow-a$$ Canadian timezone is so half a day ago. roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

I don't know what time traveling device the three of you took, but August 3rd was a month ago.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 07:40 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

The subtlety of your N American humour is too much for me.....

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 08:22 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Blair Wind
laughing

I don't know what time traveling device the three of you took, but August 3rd was a month ago.

This is why leo didn't invite you to his private tourney.

rolling on floor laughing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 08:44 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i blame id. embarrasment

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2015 12:13 PM