KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Goku vs Superman Death Battle-Discuss

Goku vs Superman Death Battle-Discuss
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (163): « First ... « 144 145 [146] 147 148 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

#impostorconfirmed

Old Post Sep 4th, 2017 06:39 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 01:56 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

That would actually be pretty awesome.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 02:07 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Yeah, I don't see Supes coming close to beating Yamcha either.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2017 03:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, I don't see Supes coming close to beating Yamcha either.

Same thumb up

Old Post Sep 30th, 2017 11:45 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

laughing

Robin, who can fight Val Armorr, solos Dragon Ball. thumb up

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 03:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

KK got speedblitzed by a total noob metahuman, so try again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 09:13 PM
cdtm
@#$%

Different Val.

Ok, Batman wins with his zero g karate. thumb up

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 01:16 AM
StiltmanFTW

Batman knows no zero g karate, he was improvising against a noob who never fought any other martial artist in his history.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2017 09:10 PM
bbrem123

Not sure if it has been posted or not but I enjoyed it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2017 06:27 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Calculations... laughing out loud

No words.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 09:21 AM
cdtm
@#$%

Yeah, if bbrem is trying to prove Death Battle was spot, then good job. thumb up

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 12:32 PM
bbrem123

Yea those speed calculations were spot on hahaha

Old Post Oct 7th, 2017 10:57 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Superman was fighting universe sized ships with reality blitzing missiles.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 03:55 PM
carver9

Originally posted by cdtm
Superman was fighting universe sized ships with reality blitzing missiles.

You're a troll. At this point, Superman isn't even a flea to Goku anymore...he is more of an atom. Goku kills him with ease. Now let this thread die before I post Superman getting knocked out by the shockwaves of a planet explosion. Deathstroke just hurt the guy..

http://postimg.org/image/9d7i5hx20r/

It's like comparing the size of a solar system to an ant with Superman being the ant. Goku breaths on him and kills him for the majority. Now go away.

On ignore list: Darksaint

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Omnipotent

Goku absolutely dominates Superman, yeah. Not even a contest.

"I was lying! See? There's an Omniverse in the box. And that Omniverse died. But alot of the lives in it carried onto the new one. New broom--same handle."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:29 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku absolutely dominates Superman, yeah. Not even a contest.

I know you've read Superman beyond 4d, so you know my statement about the scale and power of those ships isn't hyperbole.

There's also that Goku's speed is slower then turtle slime. I know Carv's a fanboy, but you're objective, so in terms of combat speed vs straight line flying (The difference between a Green Lantern and a Flash) what does Goku have that compares to Flash level feats?

I posted scans of Superman being caught in a time dilation ray, where days and nights passed in moments. His attacker was outside the field. He kept speeding up, until he was moving normally.

Dragon Ball has NOTHING on that. Nothing.

Last edited by cdtm on Oct 8th, 2017 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 04:40 PM
RealityWarper

Originally posted by carver9
You're a troll. At this point, Superman isn't even a flea to Goku anymore...he is more of an atom. Goku kills him with ease. Now let this thread die before I post Superman getting knocked out by the shockwaves of a planet explosion. Deathstroke just hurt the guy..

http://postimg.org/image/9d7i5hx20r/

It's like comparing the size of a solar system to an ant with Superman being the ant. Goku breaths on him and kills him for the majority. Now go away.

TRUE ! thumb up

Old Post Oct 8th, 2017 06:29 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
@#$%

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...=20170221044058

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thr...9?useskin=oasis