KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Goku vs Superman Death Battle-Discuss

Goku vs Superman Death Battle-Discuss
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 161 162 [163] 164 165 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Carver, don't stoop to his level. You know damn well Superman is speed of light+.

You don't have to downplay Superman to prove that Goku is much faster, considering Goku can literally outrun time itself, and fight on par with beings capable of flying across the universe in seconds, and even overcome a black hole in base form.

I know Superman is faster than sound, I'm asking him to prove a negative because it doesn't need to be proved. I know Superman flight speed is light but CDTM needs to to stop lowballing.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 02:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by carver9
I know Superman is faster than sound, I'm asking him to prove a negative because it doesn't need to be proved. I know Superman flight speed is light but CDTM needs to to stop lowballing.

Agreed- I'm just saying you don't need to stoop down to his level, lol.

Everyone knows he's a troll already- No one takes him seriously. Just ignore the pleb. /shrug

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:33 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know Superman is faster than sound, I'm asking him to prove a negative because it doesn't need to be proved. I know Superman flight speed is light..

Concession accepted.

Superman wins.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 03:37 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What can Goku even do if he's a statue? You saw what Hit did to him. Superman is someone who is so fast, Hit would never even see him move if he stared for a million years.

If Goku used Ultra Instinct, his body would never know enough as a billion infinite mass punch's took his head off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Dec 20th, 2017 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 12:59 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

laughing out loud

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 02:01 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

I'm just going to keep making a point that I don't think ki from goku is hot enough, at ANY transformation. Can gokus ki reach the temps of a oxycetylene cutting torch. Cylinders contains acetylene and oxygen. The flame temperatures can reach 3000 degrees c. The reaction is extremely exothermic because the acetylene molecule contains a triple carbon-carbond bond.

Made by DW

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 09:54 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Wtf am I reading in the last two posts.

Cdtm really? And dvampire what are you even taking about? Lol

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 04:49 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bbrem123
Wtf am I reading in the last two posts.

Cdtm really? And dvampire what are you even taking about? Lol

I know, I keep stating the obvious.

I got X laughing from how absurd the concept of Goku beating Superman is. wink

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 09:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Good God. Imagine this idiot fighting Buu.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 09:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

i can imagine a random wolf man fighting buu, so it's not that much of a stretch

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 09:30 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Basil would one-shot Superdouche.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 01:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Basil would one-shot Superdouche.

Basil ?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 01:28 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Basil ?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The reason he laughs so much is because he's reading Superman supporters' posts in this thread.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 01:35 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The reason he laughs so much is because he's reading Superman supporters' posts in this thread.

100 % agreed. smile

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 03:48 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by NewGuy01
i can imagine a random wolf man fighting buu, so it's not that much of a stretch

SMDH. What kind of post is this? Are you saying that Basil is a regular wolf that was grabbed from the wilderness?

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 05:00 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

What kind of post is this? Are you saying that Basil is a regular wolf that was grabbed from the wilderness?

SMDH.

Basil is literally a random wolf man. That is what NewGuy said. Not a regular wolf that was grabbed from the wilderness.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 05:03 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Basil is literally a random wolf man. That is what NewGuy said. Not a regular wolf that was grabbed from the wilderness.

Why even mention him if we know he is a power house? Stilt brought Parasite up due to power, not because of him being whatever he is.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 05:40 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why even mention him if we know he is a power house? Stilt brought Parasite up due to power, not because of him being whatever he is.

You tell him, Carv. thumb up

laughing

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 05:50 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://screwattack.roosterteeth.com/post/51231564

Definitive proof that Dragon Ball chi is not a weakness for Superman.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 06:45 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
http://screwattack.roosterteeth.com/post/51231564

Definitive proof that Dragon Ball chi is not a weakness for Superman.

Seriously ? You are using Tonathan bullshit now ? laughing out loud

I proved on-panel that Superman is one-shot by weak Ki-attacks.

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Screwattack is shit.

Goku still one-shots Superman effortlessly.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 07:25 PM