KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Goku vs Superman Death Battle-Discuss

Goku vs Superman Death Battle-Discuss
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (183): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
Because that's how it works. If you don't have enough information then you can't say definitively it's a specific number.

And i.never did because infinity is not a specufic number.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:15 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Semantics. You gave a specific solution to an indeterminate problem. You were wrong.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:18 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Semantics. You gave a specific solution to an indeterminate problem. You were wrong.

Concession accepted.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:26 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Resorting to Quan tactics now. Nice.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:27 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Resorting to Quan tactics now. Nice.

thumb up

No, i just don't want to waste more time with someone who stumbles upon his own words.
thumb up

But believe in whatever makes you feel better.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:33 AM
ares834

Doesn't change he the fact that you were wrong and anyone with access to google will see so. smile

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:38 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Doesn't change he the fact that you were wrong and anyone with access to google will see so. smile

You needed Google? Explains everything.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:44 AM
ares834

Maybe you should have used it before spreading incorrect information. It's laughable how defensive you get when someone points put you're wrong. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:48 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Maybe you should have used it before spreading incorrect information. It's laughable how defensive you get when someone points put you're wrong. laughing out loud

It's funny how you contradict yourself without even seeing it. But you can have the last word Mr. Google, people like you need it wink.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:53 AM
ares834

Maybe you should have pointed out the contradiction instead. As it is, you're obvious attempt at deflecting the fact that you were wrong failed.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:58 AM
juggerman

Someone help me with this:

Is the book's weight was infinite, and Superman lifted it, wouldn't that mean his strength is greater than infinite? If his strength was infinite, shouldn't the weight of the book cancel out his strength? Kind of like someone trying to pick up Thor's hammer?

Yes I'm aware Superman having greater than infinite strength makes no sense but we're talking about comic books here.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 02:32 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by juggerman
Someone help me with this:

Is the book's weight was infinite, and Superman lifted it, wouldn't that mean his strength is greater than infinite? If his strength was infinite, shouldn't the weight of the book cancel out his strength? Kind of like someone trying to pick up Thor's hammer?

Yes I'm aware Superman having greater than infinite strength makes no sense but we're talking about comic books here.

In Comic Book logic you can only go with what you see, Supermans/Shazams (or Ultramans) infinite plot device strength was enough to move an infinite weight. There should be nothing greater than infinite, even in comics, but well, who knows.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 06:21 PM
juggerman

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
In Comic Book logic you can only go with what you see, Supermans/Shazams (or Ultramans) infinite plot device strength was enough to move an infinite weight. There should be nothing greater than infinite, even in comics, but well, who knows.

That's why I asked. Infinite should cancel infinite out. But meh maybe I'm over thinking this

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 06:59 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No it shouldn't. It can but it doesn't have to. There are different "sizes" of infinity.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 07:14 PM
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

No it shouldn't. It can but it doesn't have to. There are different "sizes" of infinity.

lmaooo 😂😂😂😂😂

sizes would make infinity finite

We are True Avengers

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 10:17 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Hence my use of quotes. But some infinities are "larger" than others.

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 27th, 2015 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 10:34 PM
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

According to the writer and the on panel feat Superman lifted infinite weight. Fact.

Denial won't help you. Though according to your understanding of my post everything starts to make sense.

Oh and all chars of the db universe together wouldn't be able to even move this book.

Keep in mind that it doesn't matter. Either Superman and Shazam both have infinite strength, or neither of them do. And since Superman needed help to lift infinite weight, he clearly cannot lift infinite weight, as it would have been the same weight, regardless if Shazam AND him could lift infinite weight. Are you retarded or something? This is very simple arithmetic here.

The only one in denial are the people, like you, saying Superman can lift infinite weight, while CLEARLY ignoring the fact that he DIDN'T. thumb up

Oh, and Goku would be able to lift the book by himself. The only lowball feat of strength you have to go on, is Goku struggling with 400 tons. IN WHICH THE AUTHOR STATED HE DIDN'T EVEN USE KI. Because you train ki with meditation, and you train your body with weights. Meaning that Goku's RAW strength is capable of lifting 400 tons in base form. And he has enough ki to fight on par with Bills, who is a CONFIRMED UNIVERSE BUSTER in DBS. So 400 tons + universe strength = ...? Yeah, the only universe buster we've seen in DC is Imperiex, the force of entropy. And he one-shotted Doomsday, who was vastly stronger, and more durable than Superman. thumb up

Basically, Bills = Imperiex.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 06:42 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Hence my use of quotes. But some infinities are "larger" than others.

No. Infinity may seem relatable to integers from a human perspective, but infinity is, "The state, or quality, of having no limits, or end.". Meaning that you SIMPLY CAN'T make a number larger than infinity. Although some people conclude that, by using the decimals of real integers, you can make more numbers than infinity. BUT THAT'S SIMPLY NOT TRUE. Because infinity DOESN'T END.

That is the problem you're having here.

You're seeing infinity as a number, when it is rather a CONCEPT. The quality of being "NEVER-ENDING", means that it NEVER ENDS. Which means that their can be NOTHING greater than it. Only equal TO it. Because what you're suggesting is the same thing as saying, "∞ + 1 = ∞1, lol.", Which isn't true. ∞ + 1 = ∞. This is because ∞ is already never ending, meaning that all numbers that can be integrated into it, already are. Which is why you can't divide infinity by anything, because the numbers it has in it are INFINITE. Meaning that you can divide infinity by ANY number, and it's still infinity.

Which is proof that Superman did NOT lift infinite weight. thumb up

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 06:53 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Nah, you're wrong. You're treating infinity to simply.

Cantor basically proved that their are more numbers between 0 and 1 then their are integers. Since there are infinite integers, there are effectively some infinities are "bigger" than others. And no, this doesn't have to do with "∞ + 1 = ∞".

Last edited by ares834 on Jul 29th, 2015 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 07:44 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta

Keep in mind that it doesn't matter. Either Superman and Shazam both have infinite strength, or neither of them do. And since Superman needed help to lift infinite weight, he clearly cannot lift infinite weight, as it would have been the same weight, regardless if Shazam AND him could lift infinite weight. Are you retarded or something? This is very simple arithmetic here.

The only one in denial are the people, like you, saying Superman can lift infinite weight, while CLEARLY ignoring the fact that he DIDN'T. thumb up

Oh, and Goku would be able to lift the book by himself. The only lowball feat of strength you have to go on, is Goku struggling with 400 tons. IN WHICH THE AUTHOR STATED HE DIDN'T EVEN USE KI. Because you train ki with meditation, and you train your body with weights. Meaning that Goku's RAW strength is capable of lifting 400 tons in base form. And he has enough ki to fight on par with Bills, who is a CONFIRMED UNIVERSE BUSTER in DBS. So 400 tons + universe strength = ...? Yeah, the only universe buster we've seen in DC is Imperiex, the force of entropy. And he one-shotted Doomsday, who was vastly stronger, and more durable than Superman. thumb up

Basically, Bills = Imperiex.

Ultraman, a version of Superman lifted it by himself.

The writer stated that it has infinite pages, so Superman lifted infinity, deal with it. What the writer intended and showed on panel is a fact, while your opinion is just the butthurt carried over to kmc because of the latest Deathbattle. But keep on deluding yourself, just stop lying and pretending you can change the canon facts of comics.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 08:25 PM