KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Age Superman -VS- The Beyonders

Silver Age Superman -VS- The Beyonders
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 05:05 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I love how Rao isn't actually joking about his logic for Superman winning here

It's sad. He actually believes crap like this.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 06:03 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
It's sad. He actually believes crap like this.

Sad will be building arguments of ignorance like you do. BTW I am waiting for your concessions of how Superman generates his power laughing out loud

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 29th, 2015 at 06:10 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 06:06 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Sad will be building arguments of ignorance like you do. BTW I am waiting for your concession of how Superman generates his powe laughing out loud

Concession? Dude, do you want me to call a prescreener or do you want to do it?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 06:08 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Concession? Dude, do you want me to call a prescreener or do you want to do it?

Nah just by admitting I owned you will be enough big grin

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 29th, 2015 at 06:21 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 06:12 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah just by admitting I owned you will be enough big grin

Don't be and even bigger troll. You haven't learned a thing from that utterly ridiculous argument about Triumph that everyone soundly rejected and ridiculed you for. The suggestion that you owned me in any way is a manifestation of your own delusional thinking.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 07:22 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Don't be and even bigger troll. You haven't learned a thing from that utterly ridiculous argument about Triumph that everyone soundly rejected and ridiculed you for. The suggestion that you owned me in any way is a manifestation of your own delusional thinking.

That sounds butt hurt tbh and i was about to keep responding to the goal post moving argument on the other thread but mod told us to stop it. So, I didn't see the need to educate you on that one as well. laughing out loud

Also I am still waiting for you to man up and concede smile

Last edited by Rao Kal El on Jul 29th, 2015 at 07:59 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 07:52 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

That sounds butt hurt tbh and i was about to keep responding to the goal post moving argument on the other thread but mod told us to stop it. So, I didn't see the need to educate you on that one as well. laughing out loud

Also I am still waiting for you to man up and concede smile

My advice to you is to get you ears checked, get a psychological and keep waiting. The mod had nothing to do with poster after poster telling you you were wrong.....and the mod didn't agree with you either.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 09:03 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

My advice to you is to get you ears checked, get a psychological and keep waiting. The mod had nothing to do with poster after poster telling you you were wrong.....and the mod didn't agree with you either.

Wut? My ears checked? FYI WE READ mostly on this forums. laughing out loud

That explains why you can't comprehend a lot of things and why you were not able to READ the scans I posted.

MY advice to you is to get your butt hurt checked and please stop derailing this thread

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 09:31 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

This coming from the guy who just got banned and gets repeated warnings. My guess is you wont make it to christmas.

You were wrong about Superman being a reactor, deal with it, roger ramjet.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 10:17 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wut? My ears checked? FYI WE READ mostly on this forums. laughing out loud

That explains why you can't comprehend a lot of things and why you were not able to READ the scans I posted.

MY advice to you is to get your butt hurt checked and please stop derailing this thread

Right, my point has been made. Now, where were we? Oh yeah, another poster was chiding your latest illogical stance. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 10:58 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Facepalm, you were wronglaughing out loud

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 11:10 PM
Mr Master

Just for the record: It was not 616-Doom who stole much of Beyonder's power.
It was an Alternate Future Doom plucked from a timeline he didn't even exist in courtesy of Beyonder.
Originally posted by operator616

I don't recall Doom stealing Beyonder's powers as being part of his plan.

I agree, but: The point to SW2, was Beyonder, trying to understand "desire."
Beyonder came to feel "desire" when he lost much of his power to Doom in SW1.
Beyonder getting de-powered in SW1 was a necessary PIS on Shooter's part in order to make a SW2.
Originally posted by operator616

Beyonder wasn't toying with Doom; Dooom just outright bested him.

When Beyonder wasn't toying around, Doom got stomped, hard!
It was only when Beyonder started toying around (put his guard down/studying/helping Doom) Doom got the pissafied-jump.

btw. Remember the Spidey re-telling good friend:
It tells us Beyonder's power went to Doom because Doom "wanted it more." Which is hilarious imo.
Because Beyonder is his own power personified, so how the heck can anyone want it more than himself, right? lol

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 03:21 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
Just for the record: It was not 616-Doom who stole much of Beyonder's power.
It was an Alternate Future Doom plucked from a timeline he didn't even exist in courtesy of Beyonder.

I agree, but: The point to SW2, was Beyonder, trying to understand "desire."
Beyonder came to feel "desire" when he lost much of his power to Doom in SW1.
Beyonder getting de-powered in SW1 was a necessary PIS on Shooter's part in order to make a SW2.

When Beyonder wasn't toying around, Doom got stomped, hard!
It was only when Beyonder started toying around (put his guard down/studying/helping Doom) Doom got the pissafied-jump.

btw. Remember the Spidey re-telling good friend:
It tells us Beyonder's power went to Doom because Doom "wanted it more." Which is hilarious imo.
Because Beyonder is his own power personified, so how the heck can anyone want it more than himself, right? lol

It was a plot device but not necessarily PIS.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 02:21 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Facepalm, you were wronglaughing out loud

Bluevet just doesn't get it. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 02:53 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bluevet just doesn't get it. laughing out loud

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel for companionship I see, some fool stuck in ignore land. So you are telling me I dreamed up all the posters I listed in the debate who told you Triumph wasn't magically powered and that you needed to shut up? rolling on floor laughing No sir, you don't want to get it.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:19 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel for companionship I see, some fool stuck in ignore land. So you are telling me I dreamed up all the posters I listed in the debate who told you Triumph wasn't magically powered and that you needed to shut up? rolling on floor laughing No sir, you don't want to get it.

Like I said before PR told us to stop it and detractors keept moving the goal post but you didn't get that. I guess your eyes don't "listen" very well laughing out loud

Now please stop derailing this thread.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:22 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said before PR told us to stop it and detractors keept moving the goal post but you didn't get that. I guess your eyes don't "listen" very well laughing out loud

I guess vet don't know we been friends a long time. Typical for a ignorant poster stuck in troll land.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:28 PM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I guess vet don't know we been friends a long time. Typical for a ignorant poster stuck in troll land.

Exactly thumb up

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:29 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh please, stop acting sanctified. I told you I made my point in my last point to you and my next ON TOPIC post in the thread wasn't addressed to you. You put my name in your mouth after that. Stop trying to fool admin when the evidence is starting them in the face. Oh, and it's nice to see you have a friend willing to lick your wounds and tell you you are a swell guy after you get mob stomped.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 04:32 PM