KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » The Broken vs The Hermit

The Broken vs The Hermit
Started by: Emperordmb

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The Broken vs The Hermit

Obi-wan Kenobi is quite possibly the Jedi in his time who is most despised by the Sith aligned characters of his time. Let's take two beings in the broken state Obi-wan left them in, and send them after him for revenge.

Spider leg Darth Maul and Vader as of his first combative situation after mustafar vs Obi-Wan as he was when he fought Hett

Who the **** wins?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Team obviously stomps
either opponent can give kenobi a run for his money by themselves

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Kenobi if it's a saber only fight, team if force is included.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

@Kurk. Insane cave dweller spider leg Maul and Vader right after being suited?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 04:53 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Insane Maul is basically screwed and Vader is not taking anyone down only a couple weeks after mustafar, in fact one Jedi managed to give him a fight and wound him iirc. so Obi-Wins

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 05:05 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Kenobi stomps.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 05:09 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kenobi stomps.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 05:15 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maul was mad dueling Savage Opress in The Wrath of Darth Maul in spider mode tbfh so

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 06:56 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by ILS
Maul was mad dueling Savage Opress in The Wrath of Darth Maul in spider mode tbfh so

^^

So yeh, still loses Sabers, but I don't see how he could possibly take these two if they're allowed to use the Force as well.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 08:17 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

ily^

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 08:21 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by ILS
ily^

Now...Kiss?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 08:42 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If just sabers then yeah Kenobi probably wins, Vader isn't used to his new body and I can't imagine Maul would have the easiest time wielding and defending all his legs with a lightsaber.

In a force battle, team stomps no explanation needed

All out, I'm going to say team again unless Kenobi quickly kills one to face the other solo

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Probably the team in all three

Without PIS Kenobi loses sabers after some exertion on part of the team, the force is all but a foregone conclusion.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 06:10 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote