KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DoE Bane and Zannah run a gauntlet

DoE Bane and Zannah run a gauntlet
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

DoE Bane and Zannah run a gauntlet

Setting: Kashyyyk forests

No amp/prep time.

Bane and Zannah as of DoE. All of their oppoentsare at their peak.

Bane and Zannah get full power and health restored after each abttle.

1. Savage and Ventress
2. Scourge and Koon
3. Leneer and Zallow
4. Meetra and Wrath II
5. Kenobi and Maul
6. Cade and Vos
7. Jaina and Wyyrlok
8. Dooku and Ulic

Old Post Jul 26th, 2015 06:43 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Any takers?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 12:59 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Is that DD Vos? lol

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yeah.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 03:21 PM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
Yeah.

Alrighty, rad.

quote:
1. Savage and Ventress

This is a nice fight, IMO. Mostly on the Ventress/Zannah side. Personally, I think Ventress is a better overall combatant than Zannah due to the fact that her Offensive capabilities are much more well developed than Zannah's. While it can certainly be argued that Zannah has a superior defense than Ventress' own, i think having fought along side and with, in my opinion, greatest Soresu user in the mythos, it gives her a nice insight into the form.

Though there is the argument that Zannah's spell could likely end Ventress. I think this is a pretty good fight, personally.

quote:
2. Scourge and Koon

Hmm, I'm really not that familiar with Scourge, so i won't comment i'll probably get things wrong. However, I think Koon's skilled enough to give Zannah fight, although i feel the ranking is a bit off given how, in my opinion, Ventress>Koon.

Kinda wish i could go through everything on Scourge at the moment.

Team may win, good fight.

quote:
3. Leneer and Zallow

Good fight. However, i place Bane above this specific Malgus. Bane should have no trouble keeping up with either Leneer or Zallow, in my humble opinion. I think that combined, Zannah and Bane could take down these guys in a decent fight.

quote:
4. Meetra and Wrath II

Meetra may very well be screwed if Zannah uses her spells to bring out those Malachor scars. I don't know enough about the Second wrath to comment on him.

quote:
5. Kenobi and Maul

Bane and Zannah are powerful practitioners of Telekinesis, so Kenobi may be screwed there. One thing i always think of whenever i see Maul is "Boy has he got some issues." Zannah could take advantage of that. I think Obi-Wan would possibly be able to hold off Bane in a duel, but he is eventually going to be KO'ed by Bane's tk. However, i feel that Zannah's at the very least good enough to hold off Maul long enough for Bane to incapacitate Kenobi.

Good fights. Damn Stigma, you're making me think.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: "First time for everything" lol beat ya to it

quote:
6. Cade and Vos

Now, things get iffy here. Cade, if memory serves me right, has been able to break the hold of an expert illusionist like Maladi, that presents a problem for Zannah and takes away one of her biggest advantages, some might argue her only advantage. I'm sure that Zannah's skilled, and yes I know of the Bane fight. She could possibly hold out against Cade, but that's up in the air.

as for DD Vos and Bane? Vos may very well win this, i mean he's beaten the Order's finest swordsmen this says a lot about his skill. But, i really haven't read DD so i'd have to look into that before making a verdict.

Nice Thread, Stigma.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Clear, pretty easily.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:01 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neph mad underrating various characters on the stremph

Neph mad wanking Bane and Zannah

Neph mad trolling

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:07 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Nephthys
Clear, pretty easily.

Oh come on now, Bane and Zannah wouldn't clear this easily erm

You have to acknowledge that these are pretty great fights.

Originally posted by ILS
Neph mad underrating various characters on the stremph

Neph mad wanking Bane and Zannah

Neph mad trolling

What say you, ILS? Your real thoughts on the thread and/or my own little verdict.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:09 PM
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could be done at 5, 7 or 8. Don't see them clearing.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:10 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurbere

thumb up

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:26 PM
Click here to Send Aurbere a Private Message Find more posts by Aurbere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

I don't see them getting past 4, honestly.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:30 PM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Nice Thread, Stigma.

Thanks manthumb up

And thanks for a great analysis of the fights. thumb up

Last edited by Stigma on Jul 27th, 2015 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:32 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I don't see them getting past 4, honestly.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:44 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Oh come on now, Bane and Zannah wouldn't clear this easily erm

You have to acknowledge that these are pretty great fights.

Uh, I guess the last one could um, "last" a bit.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:52 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

3 or 4

Team 1 has a shot too

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:55 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Nephthys
Clear, pretty easily.

Wow...

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 04:57 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Probably fall somewhere between 5-7, best case scenario they definitely fall at 8.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:49 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

They clear

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:58 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Raptor22
They clear

So you are positive DoE Bane can take Dooku and Zannah can take Ulic?

Any reasons?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 08:59 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by Stigma
So you are positive DoE Bane can take Dooku and Zannah can take Ulic?

Any reasons?
about as positive as u can be about a bunch of fictional characters, from different eras, who have never faced common opponents let alone each other and whose power and skill are all fairly close.

I have dooku and bane fairly close with a slight edge to bane. I feel they each have advantages over the other, but banes advantage gaps are slightly larger. For instance i think dooku is a more technically skilled duelist while i have bane being more powerful and i think the gap between their skill is smaller than their gap in power.

Same with the force. Dooku is more refined and technically skilled but not enough to bridge the slightly larger gap in raw power.

As for zannah and ulic i see their fight as pretty moot. While personally i think zannah would eventually beat ulic, i doubt either would win before the bane/dooku contest is decided due to zannahs defensive style. I dont see ulic getting thru her defense in anything other than a very long and drawn out battle, nor do i think zannah has shown the offensive capabilities to overcome ulic in anything resembling a quick fight.

In my opinion the winner of the overall fight will be the victor of the dooku/bane fight where i think bane will prevail and team up on ulic ftw.

Even if the combatants are switched i see zannah holding off dooku longer than ulic does bane.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2015 09:52 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote