KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DoE Bane and Zannah run a gauntlet

DoE Bane and Zannah run a gauntlet
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

3/4 should be good fights. Even if they win, they die at 5. And at 7 and 8.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 09:52 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Thanks Raptor22, these are some good points you raise. Still, I disagree with the general premise.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
about as positive as u can be about a bunch of fictional characters, from different eras, who have never faced common opponents let alone each other

thumb up

and whose power and skill are all fairly close.

thumb down

I have dooku and bane fairly close with a slight edge to bane. I feel they each have advantages over the other, but banes advantage gaps are slightly larger. For instance i think dooku is a more technically skilled duelist while i have bane being more powerful and i think the gap between their skill is smaller than their gap in power.

Dooku is far more technically skilled swordsman than Bane, though.

The strenght advantage, if there is one, goes to Dooku who can match strenght with CW Anakin, who, in turn, can tear droids apart with his hands.

Same with the force. Dooku is more refined and technically skilled but not enough to bridge the slightly larger gap in raw power.

Agreed that mastery and refinement goes to Dooku.

Yet, raw power is also Dooku's advantage. His Obelisks feat in CW eclipses DoE Bane's showings to my knowledge.

As for zannah and ulic i see their fight as pretty moot. While personally i think zannah would eventually beat ulic, i doubt either would win before the bane/dooku contest is decided due to zannahs defensive style. I dont see ulic getting thru her defense in anything other than a very long and drawn out battle, nor do i think zannah has shown the offensive capabilities to overcome ulic in anything resembling a quick fight.

I agree with almost everything. Yet, Ulic has shown himself to be the superior duelist as demonstrated by his fights with Kun and him fending off an enraged Jedi while he was severed from the Force.

To be honest, the latter feat is among most impressive dueling feats I can think of.

In my opinion the winner of the overall fight will be the victor of the dooku/bane fight where i think bane will prevail and team up on ulic ftw.

I agree. Nevertheless, I think Dooku handles Bane just fine and carries his team to victory.

Last edited by Stigma on Jul 28th, 2015 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Jul 28th, 2015 01:53 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
red8

Originally posted by Nephthys
Clear, pretty easily.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 02:08 AM
Click here to Send red8 a Private Message Find more posts by red8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

^ LOL no. laughing

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 07:40 AM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

They drop at 1. Savage and Ventress hold their own against and in some cases outmatch some of the premiere duelists in the prime of the Jedi order. They're more skilled and powerful than Bane/Zannah. I'd say they go down in a good fight.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 11:00 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by The_Tempest
They drop at 1. Savage and Ventress hold their own against and in some cases outmatch some of the premiere duelists in the prime of the Jedi order. They're more skilled and powerful than Bane/Zannah. I'd say they go down in a good fight.

Some interesting points thumb up

I guess I could see Bane going down to Savage and Zannah going down to Ventress.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 12:10 PM
CactusJoe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The_Tempest

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 11:22 AM
Click here to Send CactusJoe a Private Message Find more posts by CactusJoe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote