KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » RotS Vader and RotJ Vader vs. Revan Vitiate

RotS Vader and RotJ Vader vs. Revan Vitiate
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

That feat doesn't infinitesimally depict Anakin's true abilities, lol. Anakin was nothing to the One's without the power of Mortis. Even as Vader Sidious butt****ed him from across the galaxy.

Anakin doesn't have any actually telepathic feats or resistance feats. He falls easier than Revan did.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 10:56 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Tempest

Sure it does. Else The Father would have been satisfied with any schmuck who could utilize a nexus. (The same nexus that The Son and Daughter were on and could access tbh.)

But instead, The Father is all about some Anakin. He says only the Chosen One could tame his children.

There's prolly a reason why Sheev opted for psychological manipulation rather than psychic compulsion.

Revan singlehandedly embarrassed Vitiate on a dark side nexus when Vitiate had prep. The Vaders wreck.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 11:04 AM
Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

No other schmuck has the Chosen One power's lurking inside him, which Anakin cannot freely use.

I'm not sure what you're even suggesting, that Anakin actually has 2x One's powers and willpower, whenever he wants? Sure, that's why the Son couldn't easily force visions of the future on him and corrupt him 2 episodes later. That's why Anakin really easily beat Ahsoka in the next episode and didn't struggle at all. That's why Anakin and Obi-Wan totally beat the crap out of Dooku on whatever planet or why he stomped Barriss and ragdolled Obi-Wan. All because can actually use power greater than 2 One's off of Mortis at will. Wow, my eyes are opened.

You mean other than how he easily psychically backhanded Vader from across the galaxy?

Vitiate embarrassed Revan with Malak as backup. The second fight Revan had prep and had created a defense and still got one-shot when Vitiate got serious. And neither of these two has Revan's defensive capabilities in any area.

Last edited by Nephthys on Jul 29th, 2015 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 11:24 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Didn't Lana Beniko resist his TP?

Lol

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 10:48 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

You know Neph made some decent arguments and I haven't seen a single person coming close to debunking them. I'm more convinced that Vitiate wins after reading through the thread. thumb up
quote: (post)
Originally posted by SunRazer
I know, but he notes that any of them could've been real. This is a stronger team too, so I'd say the odds are stacked with them, particularly since this is on neutral ground.
Yeah but he might've seen stuff that involves Vitiate one-shotting them all. That isnt really an indication of power for Vitiate. I think the point in those vision scenes were the explanation of force visions and how a Sith Lord struggles when he sees them for the first time, also that the future contains countless possibilities. Using that to underrate Vitiate is not really an argument I can respect tbh.

quote:
Even if Vitiate TP's one of them, it's quite possible the other will reach and kill him in time. I did admit his TP could give him some wins anyway.
I find it unlikely but fair enough.

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2015 11:05 PM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Yes, the future holds countless possibilities

The visions are proof of that

Know why it's called possibility?

Because its something that could have happened

If conditions didn't exist for it to be possible, even if only the minority of the time, Scourge wouldn't have seen any visions of victory at all

That said, not seeing a pair of Vaders winning here in a bout of raw force power

You all focus on nexus shit too much on a guy that grew in power after more thoroughly consuming the Force energy of a Planet than any other drain feat in the lore, regardless of time it took.

Nathema is to Vitiate what The Warring Triad was to Kefka in FFVI

Last edited by ChaosTheory123 on Jul 30th, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 12:02 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by ChaosTheory123
Yes, the future holds countless possibilities

The visions are proof of that

Know why it's called possibility?

Because its something that could have happened

If conditions didn't exist for it to be possible, even if only the minority of the time, Scourge wouldn't have seen any visions of victory at all

Anything is possible though. erm

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 12:14 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

Originally posted by Sinious
Anything is possible though. erm

Hah

No

I can rattle off scenario after scenario that won't happen without parity between stats, optimal conditions, etc

Without these, Revan ever being victorious, even in minority, can't happen

It's like throwing Piccolo Daimao at Freeza and ever expecting him to win.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 12:21 AM
Click here to Send ChaosTheory123 a Private Message Find more posts by ChaosTheory123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Revan!Vitiate's TP Feat listings please?

Other than dominating an already Dark Side Revan to the Dark Side while on a Dark Side Nexus with prep, that is.

Prove to me he can somehow instantly dominate someone while NOT being wrecked by two of the most offensive and brilliant duelists in history.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaosTheory123
Bored with sanity

I'm sure as **** not talking Telepathy

Though, once more that nexus crutch is kind of funny when you can gauge his sitting power off what he ate on Nathema

I get that it's a product of being focused on Star Wars, thus both discussion and evaluation of shit is insulated, but still kind of jarring how some connect the dots is easily passed over :hmm

Last edited by ChaosTheory123 on Jul 30th, 2015 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2015 12:37 AM