KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Naruto compared to DBZ characters

Naruto compared to DBZ characters
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Naruto compared to DBZ characters

If you had to place Naruto in a tier in DBZ, who would you say he would be equal to or slightly greater than? Who's rhe strongest person he can beat?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 03:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

23rd tournament Goku and Piccolo.

Actually, he should be far more powerful than them. Plus he has Hax.

So, I think he would be higher than 23rd tourney, but below Raditz saga.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 04:43 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Yeah VoTE 2 Naruto should be weaker than Goku during the Raditz fight. Though he has hax so that's something right.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 04:50 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Eh, I don't know. I think you guys are underselling Naruto, although not by much. I think Six paths Naruto, when he fought Kaguya, would be able to probably fight on par with Raditz. They should both be pretty casual moon busters at that point, and I think their combat speeds are probably about equal.

However, end of series, or Hokage, Naruto, I would probably put around Goku level when he fought Raditz. Maybe a little bit lower, but not by much.

Even with hax though, no one that has ever existed in Naruto could compete with Saiyan saga characters, above Raditz. Like Saiyan saga Tien, Piccolo, Krillin, etc. Especially those like Nappa, Vegeta and Goku. I think we can all agree to that.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 06:12 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Nah I think Naruto could honestly take Nappa. Nappa was a brute with little intelligence. His best showings are being tanky.

Not that Naruto takes him 10/10 every time. But if you want an absolute best Naruto could fight I would choose baldy. Goku and above would be too much.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 06:49 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Nah I think Naruto could honestly take Nappa. Nappa was a brute with little intelligence. His best showings are being tanky.

Not that Naruto takes him 10/10 every time. But if you want an absolute best Naruto could fight I would choose baldy. Goku and above would be too much.

Well while that's true, Naruto isn't exactly a genius either. His best showings are distracting people with sexy jutsu, and Nappa is so much stronger, durable, and faster than him, that Nappa would LITERALLY most likely RAPE Naruto, while he was a girl from sexy jutsu, lol.

Naruto is around moon buster level in his Rikudo form, and has FTL battle speed, and light speed teleportation. Nappa can be scaled to a small planet buster, or at least an EFFORTLESS moon buster, and he has FTL++ battle speed, and can fly a lot faster than Naruto can. Plus, his durability can be easily scaled to small planet level, if not even higher. Piccolo destroyed the moon, with a simple ki blast just from pointing his hand in the sky, and even his strongest attacks didn't put a SCRATCH on Nappa.

Nappa would crush Naruto. I really can't see any way that Naruto could beat him, especially since Naruto doesn't really have any hax that let him beat someone stronger than him. If it was Sasuke against Nappa, I could see him pulling a win with genjutsu, or MAYBE amaterasu. But Naruto's showings are nowhere near Nappa's level, and he doesn't have any real hax or abilities that would let him beat Nappa here.

Although... MAYBE Naruto could pull a win, if Nappa let him hit him with a super powerful rasen-shuriken, that was made to cut him in half like the one he used on Jyuubidara. If he got to use that on Nappa, because he was cocky enough to let it hit him, and it was able to bypass his durability, then he'd obviously die, but I seriously doubt that it would be strong enough to get past his ridiculous durability.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:01 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Nappa would have lost to Krillin had Vegeta not been there. I also don't see how either fighter are FTL.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:04 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Nappa would have lost to Krillin had Vegeta not been there. I also don't see how either fighter are FTL.

Um... Yeah, but only because Krillin has an attack that can bypass almost anyone's durability, despite him being utterly weaker than them.

Both are FTL though. Naruto can teleport at light speed, and he has overwhelmed people that overwhelmed people that outsped Hiraishin. Making their combat speeds LS, and Naruto's demonstrably higher than that. His travel speed might be kind of slow, but he makes up for that with light speed teleportation, and travel speed is kind of useless in a fight, honestly.

Nappa is FTL, because even Piccolo level characters traded, dodged, and launched blasts that were FTL. That makes their combat speed FTL, and Nappa was a lot stronger/faster than all of them. To the point where the only hits they could land on him were sneak-attacks, or just him letting them hit him, because he was so tank-y.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:14 AM
SquallX

No in Naruto nor Dbz are light speed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 11:09 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SquallX
No in Naruto nor Dbz are light speed.

no expression

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 01:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So do you think Raditz/Nappa could dodge the goudama based attaks: because he has no real defense against those and its a sure win for Naruto if one of them lands.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 02:07 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

was raditz a pb

We are True Avengers

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 03:16 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by carver9
no expression

Typo, it was suppose to say no one in Naruto nor Dbz are light speed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:02 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Comparing Naruto characters to DBZ can be a bit odd; DBZ characters seem to have more powerful energy attacks, but their physical feats of strength and such seem pretty vastly inferior early on.

EX: Goku's weighted clothing in DB pales compared to kid!Lee's, but still hinders him significantly. Then fighters of his level can still turn around and sodomize islands with ki explosions.

EX2: Goku at a PL of 5,000 takes more than a day to cover a portion of the Snake Way flying. But using Kaio-Ken, he can overpower energy beams that can bust planets.

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Aug 12th, 2015 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:25 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by SquallX
Typo, it was suppose to say no one in Naruto nor Dbz are light speed.

Still no expression

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 07:26 PM
Q99

No one in either goes lightspeed, save through teleporting. Dodging someone who teleports or so on does not make one FTL.

---

One thing Naruto has going for him is clones with real power (so they will sense as really there, and who don't suffer the multiform problem of being too weak to matter)- that is to say, he can get DBZ characters to waste energy blowing them up.

DBZ characters need to be notably more powerful to win.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2015 08:09 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Do we all really have to go through this again? It was proven countless times already that DBZ characters are light speed. And Naruto characters were light speed towards the end, given the fact that the high-tiers outsped even lightspeed teleportation, Hiraishin.

Even if they might not be able to fly around at light speed all over the world, they are still FTL in their combat speed. Travel speed doesn't mean anything in a fight, if you still fight at the speed of an average human, like Superman does. Not trying to bring Superman into this, because I know how serious you wankers will get, but I'm just making a point.

They are light speed, and anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot/fangirl in denial. thumb up

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 12:44 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Q99
No one in either goes lightspeed, save through teleporting. Dodging someone who teleports or so on does not make one FTL.

thumb up

They might be getting close though in DBZ tbh.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:04 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Maybe BoSS Piccolo-Raditz tier or something

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:05 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bill and Whis are proven light speedsters even though they are light speedster early on in DBZ.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2015 03:17 AM