KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Resident Evil 2 remake (2019)

Resident Evil 2 remake (2019)
Started by: KCJ506

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smasandian
The Resident Evil story has always been a bit messed up.

Which has nothing to do with Leon's backstory.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 05:47 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yes it does.

I'm talking about the overall Resident Evil storyline....which is messed up and includes all the characters within it.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 02:40 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Leon is the worst character in the franchise and the lowest tier fighter in it.
If by worst character and lowest tier fighter you mean best character and highest tier fighter (after Wesker anyways), you're on point. thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Jan 1st, 2019 05:21 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Outside of Chris and people that have obvious virus buffs, who would beat Leon?

Or is there some outside source like comics that puts other people above him?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 02:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

IDK, but am fine that RE6 (as dumb actiony as it was) had Leon and Chris stalemate in a H2H fight, kinda putting the versus topic that had been going on between them for years to rest.

Personally I prefer Chris, but dont dislike Leon or anything. Dont get why Jmanghan said that.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2019 06:38 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by -Pr-
Outside of Chris and people that have obvious virus buffs, who would beat Leon?

Or is there some outside source like comics that puts other people above him?

I'd say Ada out of superiority in the gadgets department.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2019 05:05 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Well yeah, gadgets shakes things up. In pure h2h I don't know who'd win.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 4th, 2019 09:26 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 11:09 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

So there's a demo coming out on the 11th and it has a time limit of 30 minutes that you can play before it locks you out forever. A timed single player demo. That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 10:33 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Yeah, its pretty dumb and I'm not sure what they are going to accomplish.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:19 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Is it going to be a demo-demo? Or like a prequel demo that will tie into the game, but isn't just a small segment of the game?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 11:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CroftAlice

Does anyone played the demo yet?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 03:56 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I downloaded the demo last night and will play when I get home from work today.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2019 05:44 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Tofu and Hunk are back as unlockable's. Anybody else these days they would be DLC

i never did unlock them in the original sequel.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 02:49 AM
Kazenji is online now! Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I never did either.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 03:02 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I unlocked HUNKs (infinite ammo cheat FTW!), but never played Tofus (I don't think I ever even unlocked him but cant remember). Never saw why anyone would want to play the same scenario as Tofu.

Maybe he'll be a more fleshed out joke scenario in this one.

PWNT

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:26 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

You all are banned from the thread for not unlocking HUNK. He is the star of RE2.

We can work something out if you at least unlocked his mode in Umbrella Chronicles. Maybe like a probationary thing.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 06:34 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Arachnid1
I unlocked HUNKs (infinite ammo cheat FTW!), but never played Tofus (I don't think I ever even unlocked him but cant remember). Never saw why anyone would want to play the same scenario as Tofu.

Maybe he'll be a more fleshed out joke scenario in this one.

Tofu's scenario is there strictly as a challenge mode. Quite possibly the hardest mode ever in any Resident Evil game. Iirc, he was originally used so the devs could do collision detection and such. They decided to leave it in as a parody of HUNK.

I tried it a few times, but never came close to clearing. Crazy that a few people do Rank S No Damage Speedruns through it...

Last edited by StyleTime on Jan 15th, 2019 at 07:32 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2019 07:22 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by StyleTime
You all are banned from the thread for not unlocking HUNK. He is the star of RE2.

Relax...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 12:17 AM
cdtm

Will there be a Mercenaries mode?

How about an unlock for Dante, so you can play the entire game like Devil May Cry?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2019 12:57 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote