KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone!!! LoB vs DS

Battlezone!!! LoB vs DS
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Ambient
Delta
Leonidas
(Maybe) Bentley.

LoB, are you ok with these three?

If so, judges, we will PM our picks to you three, then see if they are allowed (yay/nay). Majority rules.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 07:22 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Ambient
Delta
Leonidas
(Maybe) Bentley.

LoB, are you ok with these three?

If so, judges, we will PM our picks to you three, then see if they are allowed (yay/nay). Majority rules.

I'm ok with them.

I will PM my choice now.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 11:02 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i got both picks and say both are fine. are we waiting for the others to weigh in before i post them?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 01:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Delta has OK'd my picks, so unless Ambient has a burning case to make, 2/3 means mine is OK (for now, am disregarding Bentley, as France obv needs his Kang knowledge right now).

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 01:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I OKed LoB's as well.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 02:03 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ok, as soon as one of them ok's lob's picks that will be a majority and you can do your write ups and send them to me and i'll open the thread and post them.

same rules as the tourney? 5 post max?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 02:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I reckon 5 posts was a bit much, but then I wrote a LOT.

Are you posting both picks here so we can gather and laugh at LoB's pitiful pick?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 02:07 PM
LordofBrooklyn

I reckon 5 posts was a bit much, but then I wrote a LOT.

Are you posting both picks here so we can gather and laugh at LoB's pitiful pick?

Keep your words soft and sweet boy as you will have to eat them!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 05:15 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Keep your words soft and sweet boy as you will have to eat them!

What happened to red font and yelling "blasphemy?"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 05:29 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I K'Od both of them.

My Artwork

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 05:29 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ok, since the majority has ruled both legal.....

in THIS corner....the LORDOFBROOKLYN and undisputed leader of the HOUSE OF EL....selects the team of....

(please log in to view the image)

and

while in the red and blue and yellow corner, with his leg up, european sensation and master of irony, DARSAINT, selects....

and...

good luck gents. send me the OP's when you're done and we can get this show on the road. thumb up

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:12 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by leonidas
ok, since the majority has ruled both legal.....

in THIS corner....the LORDOFBROOKLYN and undisputed court jester of the HOUSE OF EL....selects the team of....

and

while in the red and blue and yellow corner, with his leg up, european sensation and master of irony, DARSAINT, selects....

and...

good luck gents. send me the OP's when you're done and we can get this show on the road. thumb up

Fixed. big grin

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:21 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ohhh, you done called down the thunder now mister.....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 06:25 PM
DarkSaint85

Wait Absorbing Man is allowed? I thought the rules said no?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 07:51 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by leonidas
ohhh, you done called down the thunder now mister.....

And I say to LoB--

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 07:52 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Wait Absorbing Man is allowed? I thought the rules said no?

If there was a rule against him, I wasn't aware. eek!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 07:53 PM
DarkSaint85

Damn. Ah well. The element of surprise is lost, and if LoB wanted to be clever, he would change to Animal Man lol.

Guess it'll have to do, with his illegal pick....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 08:09 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

creel was ruled ok in id's tourney too, so....

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 08:24 PM
DarkSaint85

I just question the pick, that's all.

I mean, Absorbing Mam was as dumb as a brick, and LoB won't actually be improving him at all.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 08:32 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

no expression

laughing

Old Post Aug 19th, 2015 08:42 PM