KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone!!! LoB vs DS

Battlezone!!! LoB vs DS
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Delta1938
Shut the **** up.

EXHIBIT C

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 02:57 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
EXHIBIT C

Really. What are you going to do?

And in all seriousness, DS simply did a better job than you. If your amalgam was better, then it's only your fault. Like that supposed example of reincorporating himself after being snuffed as cocaine. Where was that in the debate?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 03:07 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What a goddamn glorious match. Guys, congrats to you both.

LoB, you are doing well for yourself. I know the recent losses don't show it, but the difference has been fractional. Keep doing what you're doing, and tweaking where you can.

DS, just awesome dude. Your showing rivals mine and leo's Godzilla/He-Man match in terms of pure unadulterated fun. I can't say enough about your approach to these recent matches, and the excellent debating job you've done to back it up.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 03:38 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up to all points.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 04:01 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Really. What are you going to do?

And in all seriousness, DS simply did a better job than you. If your amalgam was better, then it's only your fault. Like that supposed example of reincorporating himself after being snuffed as cocaine. Where was that in the debate?

You'd do better to stick with profanity than to attempt to appear unbiased in this debate.

Just for the mental exercise I'll show how fraudulent this issue is in relation to your comments and judgment.

1.Phase 1- The "FOUR WINDS" argument was predicated on Cosmo forcing Crusher Prime to asborb his TK. Once absorbed, Cosmo's TK would force Crusher Prime to "DIFFUSE" because of the greater control of his TK and grant him victory.

YOU voted in FAVOR of that scenario.

Now, you're claiming that if you saw Creel reincorpating from the waste of cocaine users in the NYC sewer system, it would've changed your vote.

Why?

If Crusher Prime reincorporates from the initial diffusion what is stopping the Craven Canine from doing it again?

The same argument of superior control over his own TK is STILL present. Or are you saying that in the few seconds or minutes it takes for him to reassemble, Crusher Prime suddenly mastered the TK over cosmo?

In order to vote the way you did one has to do the following.

a) Negate nearly 50 years of canon involving Creel where no one, not even a skyfather was able to control him through his absorbing their power.

b) Accept an argument that has NO basis in canon whatsoever. Cosmo has never been shown to even DREAM about utilizing his power to the the extent that it would take to override the power of Creel and The Nova Force.

c) Accept an "Alien" absorption theory that AGAIN has no basis in canon at all. Being overloaded with power in the depictions he cited , Quasar and Sentry in particular, has nothing to do with an "ALIEN" factor.

In short, you voted AGAINST canon and are now arguing a display of canon would've changed your vote.

Riiiiiight!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 04:01 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You'd do better to stick with profanity than to attempt to appear unbiased in this debate.

Just for the mental exercise I'll show how fraudulent this issue is in relation to your comments and judgment.

1.Phase 1- The "FOUR WINDS" argument was predicated on Cosmo forcing Crusher Prime to asborb his TK. Once absorbed, Cosmo's TK would force Crusher Prime to "DIFFUSE" because of the greater control of his TK and grant him victory.

YOU voted in FAVOR of that scenario.

Now, you're claiming that if you saw Creel reincorpating from the waste of cocaine users in the NYC sewer system, it would've changed your vote.

Why?

If Crusher Prime reincorporates from the initial diffusion what is stopping the Craven Canine from doing it again?

The same argument of superior control over his own TK is STILL present. Or are you saying that in the few seconds or minutes it takes for him to reassemble, Crusher Prime suddenly mastered the TK over cosmo?

In order to vote the way you did one has to do the following.

a) Negate nearly 50 years of canon involving Creel where no one, not even a skyfather was able to control him through his absorbing their power.

b) Accept an argument that has NO basis in canon whatsoever. Cosmo has never been shown to even DREAM about utilizing his power to the the extent that it would take to override the power of Creel and The Nova Force.

c) Accept an "Alien" absorption theory that AGAIN has no basis in canon at all. Being overloaded with power in the depictions he cited , Quasar and Sentry in particular, has nothing to do with an "ALIEN" factor.

In short, you voted AGAINST canon and are now arguing a display of canon would've changed your vote.

Riiiiiight!

So I'm biased because I voted against you?

I didn't say it WOULD change my mind. I said it might have. I'd have to have actually seen it for it to have possibly changed my mind. You posted no scans of him reincorporating himself, not even cited an example(well, until AFTER it was too late).

And why do you keep bringing-up the Odin example? Darksaint already exposed it. I ended-up seeing the two issues, and yeah, Odin was toying with him.

Do you think that repeating "A SKYFATHER COULDN'T CONTROL HIM!!" over and over again will make people forget the scan that showed it out of context?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 04:19 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Digi
LoB, you are doing well for yourself. I know the recent losses don't show it, but the difference has been fractional. Keep doing what you're doing, and tweaking where you can.

Did you say "Losses"?

I, Lordofbrooklyn, THE LORD OF BATTLEZONES, has NEVER suffered a BZ loss!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 04:19 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Did you say "Losses"?

I, Lordofbrooklyn, THE LORD OF BATTLEZONES, has NEVER suffered a BZ loss!

Except the round that got you out of the tournament.

And Darksaint forcing you to learn--

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 04:22 AM
LordofBrooklyn

So I'm biased because I voted against you?

I didn't say it WOULD change my mind. I said it might have. I'd have to have actually seen it for it to have possibly changed my mind. You posted no scans of him reincorporating himself, not even cited an example(well, until AFTER it was too late).

And why do you keep bringing-up the Odin example? Darksaint already exposed it. I ended-up seeing the two issues, and yeah, Odin was toying with him.

Do you think that repeating "A SKYFATHER COULDN'T CONTROL HIM!!" over and over again will make people forget the scan that showed it out of context?

You're making this real easy and very entertaining.

1) The Odin example- " The scan that showed it out of context"

You can't be serious!

I showed the point of Creel being blasted DIRECTLY by Odin in sequence.

What makes it "Out of context"?

That Creel ultimately LOST to Odin in !@#$ing Asgard?

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this what Darksaint "EXPOSED" in your words in relation to Creel being controlled by what he absorbs?

As I stated already, we are dealing with heroic fiction where the hero usually triumphs in the end. Nothing presented prior to the fight, the damage to Asgardians, the rampage through the realm, and the attack on Odin himself is "Out of context" with what I showed.

Here is the real issue..

Where does Cosmo's power rank in regard to Odin's?

What did the scan indicate about Cosmo's ability to actually pull off what Darksaint contended?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 04:38 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You're making this real easy and very entertaining.

You can't be serious!

What makes it "Out of context"?

That Creel ultimately LOST to Odin in !@#$ing Asgard?

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this what Darksaint "EXPOSED" in your words in relation to Creel being controlled by what he absorbs?

As I stated already, we are dealing with heroic fiction where the hero usually triumphs in the end. Nothing presented prior to the fight, the damage to Asgardians, the rampage through the realm, and the attack on Odin himself is "Out of context" with what I showed.

Here is the real issue..

What did the scan indicate about Cosmo's ability to actually pull off what Darksaint contended?

You claimed Odin couldn't control him, yet the next issue showed Odin was toying the whole time, not "the hero wins in the end!!!" strawman you're using. You made a claim about Absorbing Man, and DS showed you were posting it out of context and it wasn't what you said. The power difference between Cosmos and Odin is irrelevant.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 04:51 AM
DarkSaint85

At the end if the day, LoB, delta wasn't the only judge who voted against you.

I too lost my first round.

I too think I should've eon.

But the judges stepped up, donated their time,and voted. Keep this up, and you'll never ever win a BZ because no one will ever want to judge it.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 06:15 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Digi
DS, just awesome dude. Your showing rivals mine and leo's Godzilla/He-Man match in terms of pure unadulterated fun. I can't say enough about your approach to these recent matches, and the excellent debating job you've done to back it up.

Heh, another option WAS Godzilla/Krypto combo, for a giant slobbery mutt at Kryptonian speeds....

I'm bored, so...

Noone...including Creel himself? Most of the time, when he gets hit with something, or touches something, and absorbs it...it's only a small portion of his body that is in contact. As shown, when She Hulk surrounded him in water, he was UNABLE to control himself.

quote:

What power? Creel was turned into water against his will by having a cup of water thrown over him. She-Hulk turned him into water, and he dissolved. Turned him into Lego, and he was smashed.

quote:

http://postimg.org/image/b7jcsdr2r/

No basis, eh? Note Creel's words. Its' too alien. Worldmind, for all its powers, is nothing more than a glorified database. It didn't even know what Cosmo was, let alone a Kryptonian - IOW it would be of no use whatsoever.

quote:

You can't be serious!

Should've showed the point of Odin attempting to, and failing, to manipulate him. Oh yeah, that's right, Odin never did during that sequence.

As soon as he tried, though, he effortlessly twirled him around, then flung him out of Asgard. Creel then admits he could've done this at any time.

quote:

Here is the real issue..

Never said Cosmo =Sentry, or Odin, or a CC. Never.

But if your SOLE proof of resistance against control is easily debunked....well, I can only work with what gifts you provide me.

In turn, I provided scans of my own.

Where does Cosmo's power rank in regard to common aquarium water?
http://postimg.org/image/ke59xf72v/

quote:

Important question is, what did your Odin scan have to do with anything?

But if the question is about Cosmos's control, here's an experiment. Imagine a 3d model of a head. I give you some modelling clay, and tell you to break a tiny bit off, and block an artery to cause a stroke. You can only use your hands, and you must wear big woolly mittens to do so. Meanwhile a monster Hulk is barreling towards you.

Hard to do, isn't it, without fine motor control?

IOW, Cosmo has the technique, AND the power (I showed him blowing Warlock away).

With regards to the cocaine feat, it's really circular. You will argue he can pull himself back together EVENTUALLY, I will counter with he was unable to when he was high, i.e when the pleasure centers of his brain were stimulated. Like Cosmo can do:

http://i.imgur.com/2fJfXm5.png
http://i.imgur.com/ELFLyRW.png

Which goes back to Crusher Prime's TP resistance. Which all hinges on that single Harrow showing, which I have already thrown into doubt. Whereas Cosmo has multiple showings of his TP working on high end beings, all you have is a single showing against some no name character who was never seen again - and said character attributes some of his success in mindraping Nova later, on his close physical proximity.

http://s24.postimg.org/jyf0mwf85/32..._megan_pg16.jpg

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 09:01 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
At the end if the day, LoB, delta wasn't the only judge who voted against you.

I too lost my first round.

I too think I should've eon.

But the judges stepped up, donated their time,and voted. Keep this up, and you'll never ever win a BZ because no one will ever want to judge it.

BAH!

I'm the PEOPLE'S Battlezone champion!

KMC LOVES and SUPPORTS their champion!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 10:23 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

BAH!

I'm the PEOPLE'S Battlezone champion!

KMC LOVES and SUPPORTS their champion!

Tito Ortiz started calling himself "The People's Champion." This was after better competition came in and showed he wasn't as great as he thought. He at least actually had been a champion before this happened. What's your justification?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2015 12:42 PM
carver9

Who won this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 10:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Who do you think?

The 'people's' champion, or someone who actually won? big grin

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:01 PM
DarkSaint85

To give a straight answer:

I lost to beatboks, LoB/Ambient lost to leo, Psycho lost to scoob.

I challenged LoB as a filler match, to keep people entertained.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:05 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Who won this?

I won of course!

Stop showing your ignorance, Carver!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2015 11:49 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

I won of course!

Stop showing your ignorance, Carver!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2015 04:59 AM
HulkIsHulk

Wait, you're black? So you're an actual person, not the inadvertent fusion of a baboon and a mentally challenged toddler in an experimental teleportation accident?

Lmao

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Sep 4th, 2015 12:54 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote