KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Post-Crisis Superman vs New 52 Superman

Post-Crisis Superman vs New 52 Superman
Started by: Interneton

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Abhilegend already debunked that

What did he say?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 01:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by carver9
What did he say?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Split.

Now that Carver knows what he said, what's this about Abhi debunking Carver?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 01:43 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

What did he say?

Abhi debunked something ? Nooo.

You showed the right thing, Carver.

Post-crisis Superman has been split into two Supermen by Mr Mxylpkzt which gave us PC Superman weakened and the New 52 version, then they were reunited in Rebirth.

Simple.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 01:58 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

New 52 was stronger than Post Crisis from the very beginning. IIRC, the split happened after Flashpoint, so all feats before then were Whole Superman, which means Rebirth Superman is MASSIVELY buffed due to New 52 Superman being so much stronger than Pre-New52 that it's comedy

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 02:33 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

New 52 was stronger than Post Crisis from the very beginning. IIRC, the split happened after Flashpoint, so all feats before then were Whole Superman, which means Rebirth Superman is MASSIVELY buffed due to New 52 Superman being so much stronger than Pre-New52 that it's comedy

Prove everything you said with scans.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 02:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

By the way, this is new 52 during the beginning and remember, you said he started off stronger than Post Crisis Superman so I guess this means Post Crisis Superman was limited to the strength of stopping a train (or you dont know what in the h***you are talking about)...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 03:01 PM
XLR87T3

I'm talking about the Superman we all know and love, not the edgy Superteen with a T-shirt & jeans. Superman, who did this to a Hal Jordan vastly superior to Post Crisis
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...03/img_0225.jpg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...03/img_0227.jpg

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 04:12 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm talking about the Superman we all know and love, not the edgy Superteen with a T-shirt & jeans. Superman, who did this to a Hal Jordan vastly superior to Post Crisis
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...03/img_0225.jpg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpre...03/img_0227.jpg

You said he was stronger in the beginning but now you're changing your stance. I'm asking you to show me with scans statements saying New 52 was stronger "from the beginning" (lol) like you said.

Answer this, Post Crisis Superman himself confirmed that he was weaker and it was said that his powers were fluctuating. We then find out that the reason this was happening was due to him being split in half. So when both Superman merged again, why did Superman say he felt WHOLE again (do you know what that mean)? Why didnt he even mention himself as being amped?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 04:21 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

You said he was stronger in the beginning but now you're changing your stance. I'm asking you to show me with scans statements saying New 52 was stronger "from the beginning" (lol) like you said.

Answer this, Post Crisis Superman himself confirmed that he was weaker and it was said that his powers were fluctuating. We then find out that the reason this was happening was due to him being split in half. So when both Superman merged again, why did Superman say he felt WHOLE again (do you know what that mean)? Why didnt he even mention himself as being amped?

Don't try to act cute now.

laughing out loud

He was weakened due to Vandal Savage. Jurgens confirmed it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedanju...479302646177792

And Superman in rebirth was stated to be more powerful than new 52 Superman due to absorbing more power from the sun.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 05:25 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Don't try to act cute now.

Worst post ever. I dont know what that have to do with what I posted. Leave this kind of debating to Philo.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2018 05:48 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Worst post ever. I dont know what that have to do with what I posted. Leave this kind of debating to Philo.

Shut up.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 01:42 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't get how this thread has any relevance anymore, with how the Supermen were folded in to each other.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 04:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...utures+end1.jpg

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 02:01 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't get how this thread has any relevance anymore, with how the Supermen were folded in to each other.
There needs to be a ruling in the forum rules for this.

This is like the 5th time in the last few weeks that the same discussion takes place, using the same scans.

There's a whole story arc showing they're the same being, that they've been split purposely to get them weaker, and then merging back again, with the Universe shifting to accommodate the split history into one.

It's not rocket science.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Aug 6th, 2018 at 02:20 PM

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 02:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Carvey Weinstein sees through all, and he'll be cutting to the bottom of this

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 02:40 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

confused

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 03:08 PM
XLR87T3

confused
God Brainiac has multiversal entity, far superior to any other Brainiac in every way possible, and Superman still clocked his socks off

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 04:05 PM
carver9

Cant tell jf you're serious.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 05:00 PM
XLR87T3

Jeans and T-shirt Superman is stronger than you think

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 05:12 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That was normal Superman in jeans and T shirt. Not Depowered Superman.

And that Brainiac actually reset the whole multiverse. He is as legit multiversal as they come.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2018 05:31 PM