KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Quinlan Vos (dark disciple)vs Lord Vader (mustafar)

Quinlan Vos (dark disciple)vs Lord Vader (mustafar)
Started by: RexCloneWarsMVS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Anakin at his best would absolute obliterate Obi-Wan in a telekinetic battle. I don't care if they did attack at the same way, at the same time.

Yeah that just shows how equally they were fighting each other, in speed, movement, skill and power.

Whilst when Dooku and Anakin got into a Force Tk contest in TCW movie, Anakin ends up floored on his butt and disarmed of his weapon. They didn't just both freeze then both go flying back equally. Because Dooku's TK was simply much more powerful than Anakin's at that point.

And when Dooku catches Obi-Wan with a force grip and Anakin with a force kick, both off guard, it just shows Dooku was outfighting them both. Dooku was simply showing his superior skill and speed at that point.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 11:15 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FreshestSlice
Eternal Commander

thumb up This guy gets it. I'd also like to point out that Anakin beating Dooku, much like Vos beating Dooku, does not mean he is equal or superior to Dooku in any area besides the one he used to kill him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 01:00 AM
Click here to Send FreshestSlice a Private Message Find more posts by FreshestSlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yep Dooku had Anakin on his ass for 10 seconds before Anakin defeated him. And Dooku had Vos caught in a Force Grip before Vos defeated him.

Therefore Dooku definitely still had a shot at winning either of those fights due to superior Skill, Knowledge of the Force e.t.c.

And yes, as far as I can tell Anakin was only superior to Dooku in raw power/strength (as applied to a Saber fight), which is how he won.
And Vos was only superior to Dooku in speed and unpredictability, which is how he won. (Of course that was only fully DS Vos. LS Vos won't be that good as far as we know).

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 11:29 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I feel like the Force gap between Dooku and Anakin wasn't as big as the one between Dooku and Vos however.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2015 03:36 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote